Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default 5-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Assaulted in School Bathroom...

Yup, I know what you're thinking, it's just one case, and just a 5 year old. But it has to start somewhere (although it had started already). Kinda gross, and I hope they sue, poor kid.

---

5-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Assaulted in School Bathroom, Transgender Policy Being Investigated

(CNSNews.com) -- A five-year-old girl allegedly was sexually assaulted at school in the girls’ bathroom by a boy who identifies as gender-fluid, sparking an investigation by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) into the Decatur, Georgia school’s transgender bathroom policy.

According to a legal complaint by Roger G. Brooks of the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) and Vernadette R. Broyles of Georgia Adoption & Family Law Practice, the boy, who was also five years old, reportedly assaulted the girl as she was leaving a bathroom stall at Oakhurst Elementary School in November 2017.

“As [Victim] was emerging from a stall, the Assailant pushed her against a wall, pushed his hand between her legs, and repeatedly felt and poked at her genitals … while she struggled and called out for him to stop,” reads the legal complaint, dated May 22, 2018. “No one came to help.”

The boy had permission to enter the girls’ bathroom under a policy that “required” schools to “admit boys who identify as female into girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, and shower areas on school premises,” according to the legal complaint.

Prior to the 2016-2017 school year, boys were not permitted to enter restrooms for girls. However, in a July 26, 2016 email, the Superintendent of the City Schools of Decatur, David Dude, told school staff members that students should be permitted to use the restrooms that matched their gender identities.

“To be clear, here are some examples of situations related to gender identity and how I expect them to be handled in compliance with this policy,” Dude wrote. “For purpose of these examples, assume this student was assigned the sex of male at birth, and now identifies as female.”

“This student should be treated the same as any female student…. She should be allowed to use the female restroom,” Dude wrote.

Dude “did not disclose this email to parents in the District,” according to the legal complaint. Parents of the Decatur school system were therefore largely unaware of the new bathroom policy.

While the girl did not mention her assault to anyone during the rest of the school day, she complained to her mother, Pascha Thomas, that evening about vaginal pain and, “after some questioning,” told Thomas what had happened.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...r-policy-being
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I wonder which woman we are supposed to believe?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

A five year old girl was sexually assaulted by a five year old boy who identifies as a girl?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    A five year old girl was sexually assaulted by a five year old boy who identifies as a girl?
    Yes - aka, the 5 year old girl was sexually assaulted by a 5 year old boy, unless some sort of changes already took place at 5 years old. I see no valid reason whatsoever why a boy who 'identifies' as a girl, should ever be in a regular girls room. They are physically boys.

It instantly reminds me of an article I read earlier where I believe it was 5th graders, that were tested on sexual identity and what not and asked personal information of themselves. WAY too early. Even leave out any identity stuff, just way too early for teachers to get involved in sexual discussion with children. Hell, I didn't even breach the subject with my son by that point. And regardless, it's a personal thing within my family, and of course we do so as we best see fit - and not leave it up to the school to handle for us.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I would assume this comes under the law of averages - given enough schools with enough pupils and enough bathrooms this would happen eventually, though the chances of it happening to any one individual are infinitesimal, though obviously a tragedy when it does occur.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would assume this comes under the law of averages - given enough schools with enough pupils and enough bathrooms this would happen eventually, though the chances of it happening to any one individual are infinitesimal, though obviously a tragedy when it does occur.
    Yeah, but regardless, we're talking what, 8, 9, 10 year olds? NO WAY that age should be already declaring that they are another gender. I think even you would admit, that they go through the gender therapy to ensure this is the process they want, especially for underage kids.

And even leaving that out, do we want sexual education in general in the dang 5th grade? A tad early.

I simply, IMO, don't think transgender and flip flop bathrooms should be done so quite easily within our educational system, and certainly not in grammar school. And on TOP of that, a boy at that age - they are going to allow to SHOWER with the little girls? NO EFFING WAY IF I HAD A GIRL THERE!

Again, and I even think legally, that someone that age would need therapy approval and what not before going forward, parent approval and other hurdles. That's just also way too much and way too early in a grammar school.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Unisex toilets, changing rooms, showers etc are standard here, implying that this case is either a unique result from a large potential pool (as would be expected), or there is a underlying problem that is not in effect here, but is in America.

I think the former is more likely (and indeed hopefully is the case.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Unisex toilets, changing rooms, showers etc are standard here, implying that this case is either a unique result from a large potential pool (as would be expected), or there is a underlying problem that is not in effect here, but is in America.

I think the former is more likely (and indeed hopefully is the case.)
    Well it's FAR from a problem - but yes, things are different here. A "unisex" bathroom/toilet/shower would be something very few and far between over here. I don't think it's a "problem" over there either. I guess just a different way of living.

But you would likely to be very hard pressed to find any guys over here willing to allow their daughters to be in a bathroom/shower/toilet with a guy, and as said, much more so when it's such a young age.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    But you would likely to be very hard pressed to find any guys over here willing to allow their daughters to be in a bathroom/shower/toilet with a guy, and as said, much more so when it's such a young age.
    These kinda points are made a lot Re: Trans people in specific toilets and it makes no sense.

Becuase the corollary of a statement like
    ‘I don’t want a man who says he is a woman to go into a toilet area with my daughter’
    is
    ‘I do want the man who says he is a woman to go into the toilet area with my son.’

and tbh I don’t think that’s what the people who are saying this kinda stuff mean.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Are you unaware of these things my friend?
    Unaware of the insane changes being forced upon us by the democrat.liberals-transgender.gay people and their groups?
    Of the utter stupidity, grossness, lack of foresight and common sense in the changes that these people are by way of the corrupt dem party getting set into law and/or policy in certain institutions?
    If so , then please educate yourself.
    At least be informed enough to discuss it, if you care to exchange comments with we that vigorously oppose this dem/liberal insanity.
    Is that too much to ask?
    If so, then feel free to say so..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

These kinda points are made a lot Re: Trans people in specific toilets and it makes no sense.

Becuase the corollary of a statement like
    ‘I don’t want a man who says he is a woman to go into a toilet area with my daughter’
    is
    ‘I do want the man who says he is a woman to go into the toilet area with my son.’

and tbh I don’t think that’s what the people who are saying this kinda stuff mean.
    All I know is this much:

Folks can do whatever they please, I suppose, with all the gender applications. But at the end of the day, there are 2 sexes, male and female.

All them statements really mean nothing to me as well. What REALLY matters to me is what is between their legs, and matching THAT up with my daughter/son.

12. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This is AAAALL because of the PERVERTS and their DEMOCRAT coddlers. If you're a PERVERT, the democrats love you. They'll even help you push your perverted shit on the rest of the world by BULLYING people into accepting it by their HOMO MAFIA, and oh yeah, since homos don't REPRODUCE, they have to MANUFACTURE all their new INDUCTEES. So get 'em while they're young, git that brain washing started RIGHT AWAY. Tell the little boy that their penis doesn't mean ANYTHING, that if they want to be a girl, THEY CAN BE A GIRL, and that vagina all the little girls have, that doesn't mean anything either, THEY CAN BE A BOY, and if they're not sure because the garbage gets confusing, then just be a WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE, A FLOATER, YOU DON'T KNOW FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT what you want to be.

This is, of course, to ANY, SANE person, sheer, unmitigated, TWISTED, SICK, MENTALLY ILL, SEXUALLY PERVERTED BULL SHIT.

Democrats are the party of TRASH, they live in a virtual TOILET, and they are FORCING their FILTH on the rest of the SANE, CIVILIZED, MORAL world.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-13-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

What a shock. Noir is confused. Ummm ... by the topic?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    What a shock. Noir is confused. Ummm ... by the topic?
    Another 'tempest in a teapot' story by the MSM.

5 year old boy 'identifying' as being a girl?

Please spare me. Unless parents are urging this sexuality confusion,
    it is full Bullshit,

Noir trying to support gay / Trans thoughts? Not a shock to me.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post