Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default President Trump's alleged affairs are 'not concern and focus of mine'

Oh boy, those words are surely going to get the left going! They demand more or less that she 'leave' her man, and I've seen many a leftie go to her on Twitter and try and "help" her leave the president and make her "brave"

---

Melania Trump says President Trump's alleged affairs are 'not concern and focus of mine'

Washington (CNN)First lady Melania Trump said that she has "much more important things" to focus on than the alleged infidelities of her husband, President Donald Trump.

"It is not concern and focus of mine. I'm a mother and a first lady, and I have much more important things to think about and to do. I know people like to speculate and media like to speculate about our marriage," the intensely private first lady told ABC News in a taped interview last week during her first solo foreign trip.

Asked if she's been hurt by the allegations, Trump, after a brief pause, said, "It's not always pleasant, of course, but I know what is right and what is wrong and what is true or not true."

Asked by ABC News if they still have a good marriage and if she loves her husband, the first lady replied, "Yes, we are fine."

"It's what media speculate, and it's gossip. It's not always correct stuff," she added in the clip released Friday.

The first lady has avoided publicly addressing the allegations of her husband's infidelities and friction in their 13-year marriage.

Earlier this year, The Wall Street Journal reported that Donald Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen paid $130,000 to adult film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election as part of a hush agreement over an alleged affair. Daniels later risked violating the hush agreement by sharing details of her 2006 alleged affair with Donald Trump in a CBS "60 Minutes" interview in March.

A second woman, former playboy model Karen McDougal, also came forward with allegations that she and Donald Trump had a 10-month long affair a decade ago.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/polit...irs/index.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default President Trump's alleged affairs are 'not concern and focus of mine'

Good for her, it’s about time we had a central political figure disavow the sacred cow that is monogamy.

Though how that will play with all their Christian supporters etc idk.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Good for her, it’s about time we had a central political figure disavow the sacred cow that is monogamy.

Or perhaps, someone who is saying "I am not playing the political games" and leaves her marital affairs for privacy behind closed doors, no matter what anyone else says, including husband.

Now, someone like you, obviously couldn't care less about how she might handle anything. All you care about is whether or not you can jump on her or any supporters over any marital issues or christian support. But I'm confident that she, again, will be handling her issues behind closed doors and won't be entertaining questions openly. And as a christian supporter myself, I admire her 10x more for such a stance. And I'm sure that there are others that may disown her as a result. Good thing she isn't running for office! She's just getting to sit back as one of the classiest first ladies ever, and add her own minimal input as one of the classiest ever.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Or perhaps, someone who is saying "I am not playing the political games" and leaves her marital affairs for privacy behind closed doors, no matter what anyone else says, including husband.

Now, someone like you, obviously couldn't care less about how she might handle anything. All you care about is whether or not you can jump on her or any supporters over any marital issues or christian support. But I'm confident that she, again, will be handling her issues behind closed doors and won't be entertaining questions openly. And as a christian supporter myself, I admire her 10x more for such a stance. And I'm sure that there are others that may disown her as a result. Good thing she isn't running for office! She's just getting to sit back as one of the classiest first ladies ever, and add her own minimal input as one of the classiest ever.
    I don’t think there are any marital issues, let alone any to ‘jump over’.

My guess would be that that she was well aware of what was happening, and was fine with it, therefore it is not an issue for her, but that’s not something a lot of people would accept so they can’t just come out with that.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don’t think there are any marital issues, let alone any to ‘jump over’.

My guess would be that that she was well aware of what was happening, and was fine with it, therefore it is not an issue for her, but that’s not something a lot of people would accept so they can’t just come out with that.
    I'm of the belief that what happens between the closed doors of another person's marriage, is pretty much their business. Now, things of course change when someone is running for public office, and folks want to know and demand answers. Nonetheless, unless said people decide to pop out publicly and start sharing information, the information remains between the couples.

I wrote "jump on her", as in jumping on her or him about their marriage or other information.

Like any other marriage, Trump's have their share of issues. Obama's had them, Bush's had them, Clinton's certainly had them.

Now, fwiw, I do think that any issues are all done and behind them, IMO. At least with reality, and not things that the Democrats can just make up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Oddly enough, NOTHING she stated even hints at throwing monogamy under the bus. WHERE you read THAT into her statements is beyond me.

This is a fishing expedition by the leftist media to get even a single word it can misconstrue into some kind of dirt. Look what they tried to do to Brett Kavanaugh and he's so squeaky clean he's the Lord of Nerdville in MY book.

The dolts with the MSM are out of their league. When has Melania said the wrong thing even once? She's a trained model. No missteps, misspeaks -- no mistakes PERIOD -- allowed or career over. They can't even have a bad day. My bet is she's sitting behind her model's face and laughing at suck amateurish attempts to get her to screw up. Kind of like getting a sentry at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to break the position of attention in other than a completely controlled and military manner.

I read her statement as a very polite "fuck off and mind your own business" to the MSM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Oddly enough, NOTHING she stated even hints at throwing monogamy under the bus. WHERE you read THAT into her statements is beyond me.
    Either she knew that trump had sex with someone other than herself, or she did not. I am of the opinion that trump was not lying to her, and so she knew. If you or others believe otherwise then fair enough.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Either she knew that trump had sex with someone other than herself, or she did not. I am of the opinion that trump was not lying to her, and so she knew. If you or others believe otherwise then fair enough.
    I hope you don't do this for a living.

What I "believe" is irrelevant, AND the entire point. I don't care. Non-issue with me. I'm not married to either one of them and it is their private business how they choose to handle it. NOT the leftwingnutjob media's.

My personal opinion is IF he did, shame on him. However, I would believe my master thief granddaughter didn't steal the cookies before I'll believe ANYTHING anyone on the left/MSM has to say; especially, lying slut nobody's looking for a payday. I'm interested in his ability to be the President of the United States and Commander in Chief of our military, not pastor of my church.

Now, that being MY opinion and I'm the one who doesn't care much for Trump's personality here, you don't even need your usual lack of imagination to figure out what those here who love the guy think.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

She should look into the camera and swear it’s all a left-wing conspiracy.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post