Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey I am Farah While I cant enter the site properly with my original account, I can easily enter with another account. So appearently my original account have been restricted by some high IQ persons. I said I wont come here anymore but admins are uploading my avatar despite I remove it.
    If you do that again I will sue you. Please remove my original account and this one.
    Last edited by whatshappenin; 01-07-2019 at 08:24 AM.

2. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whatshappenin View Post
    Hey I am Farah While I cant enter the site properly with my original account, I can easily enter with another account. So appearently my original account have been restricted by some high IQ persons. I said I wont come here anymore but admins are uploading my avatar despite I remove it.
    If you do that again I will sue you. Please remove my original account and this one.
    You're going to SUE the board? ----------------------

Let me explain something to you, little girl, once you upload a picture to the internet, IT'S FAIR GAME, unless it is distinctly labeled with a copyright, and/or a watermark on your photo, ANYONE can use it as they see fit. So go ahead and SUE, you IGNORANT little radical DUMBASS bitch.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-07-2019 at 09:32 AM.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I've no idea whether you're subject to any restrictions here (I'm not staff, after all ... just a member). But I seriously, strongly, doubt that you are.

Is this a new way of yours to propagandise ... claiming, or trying to suggest, that you're subject to censorship, & / or 'unfair treatment', because us 'naughty Westerners' will behave like that .. ?

Farah, you're part of a society which restricts Internet access to its population as & when it sees fit, far more than we experience here in the West .. so your protests are 'a bit rich', considering that issue. They're all the more outrageous, considering that your prime motivation for being on DP is very clearly at odds with what this board exists to facilitate .. namely, DEBATE.

My advice, Farah, quite apart from detail I'm not qualified to comment on ... is ... drop the stupid arrogance. It's doing you no favours at all.

I'd guess that I'm wasting my time in giving you that advice, though.
    Last edited by Drummond; 01-07-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

... by the way, Farah, looking at your first post of this thread again, I see you listed as 'Member'. If you'd been banned from posting in that account, your status would show up as 'Banned'.

Since it doesn't, it seems evident that any so-called 'issue' with entering via that account, IF IT EVEN EXISTS, is down to YOU, not any form of limitation applied by this forum's staff.

[What do you mean, by 'cant enter the site properly with my original account', anyway ? 'Properly' ?? Either you can enter, or you can't. One or the other.]

Subject to authoritative correction, which of course I'll note: I'm calling you a liar.
    Last edited by Drummond; 01-07-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The answer is No.

I dare you to sue me.

I'm Rick, and I live in Alaska. Come and get me, muzzie.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

9. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This forum is like a mental hospital, you guys are not normal and should be treated in a good clinic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

This forum is like a mental hospital, you guys are not normal and should be treated in a good clinic.
    A pathetic response.

In my last post to you, I called you a liar. No response to that ?

You're doubtless frustrated by our unwillingness to accept anything either of your propaganda, or any lies you tell. I'm sure you hate our refusal to in any way bend to your hate-fest against the West. But .. you know what ? WE DON'T HAVE TO.

Get over it.

This forum is called DEBATE policy. It's not called 'Propaganda Dumping Ground'. It's here for debate. It's not here as a repository for anti-Western propaganda.

If you cannot comprehend that, I suggest that you may need professional help (whether you could get it, in Turkey .. I'm not qualified to judge).

As matters stand, you're a waste of space, and of our time. Debate, or, expect to be ignored.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"Admins" have not done anything, so buzz off ya filthy muslim. And dual accounts is a no no.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw, go ahead and sue me from Turkey. Should cost you about $30,000 or so USD just to get started. Enjoy!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nothing I didn't know already. I know I'm nuts and have the diagnosis to prove it! You should have read here first and would have known that - and also would have known that your anti-American, lying muslim bullshit wasn't going to pass here.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Can you recommend a good beheading workshop that I can enroll in there in Turkey?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

21. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Can you recommend a good beheading workshop that I can enroll in there in Turkey?
    Or perhaps one for stoning? Or how to take a good stoning and obey your master, man? How to be a good little radical? How to send your earnings to support terrorism?

But you can probably travel there and just get some coffee and do some "people watching" and you'll get a free workshop in all of the above.

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Or perhaps one for stoning? Or how to take a good stoning and obey your master, man? How to be a good little radical? How to send your earnings to support terrorism?

But you can probably travel there and just get some coffee and do some "people watching" and you'll get a free workshop in all of the above.
    How about lectures in the acceptability of honor killings ?

Given the Prophet Mohammed's history ... maybe also talks on how to defend and accept sexual abuse against children ?

Come on, Farah. All that, is 'sane' and 'civilised', yes ? Show us the 'joys' of Islam, and the 'insanity' of societies maintaining other moral and social standards, than 'those' I list above ... !

25. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Btw, go ahead and sue me from Turkey. Should cost you about $30,000 or so USD just to get started. Enjoy!!
    I know you have a lot of patience, My Friend. But why you have not dumped this filth and banned her
    ISP by now is beyond me.

Perhaps it is good to see what twisted minds these Jihadists have, shown in writing.

This Jihad Derka Derka she put with her Avatar should tell us there is no way she will blend in here at all.
    Last edited by Elessar; 01-08-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

27. Thanks Drummond thanked this post