And NO, I do not have my colors aka Steelers Jersey and towel or anything, as they played on Thursday night!

So even worse than your normal dirtbag sunday.... But got my lucky t-shirt on, my favorite hat (and I have MANY), and didn't shave today. Ok, who am I kidding, haven't shaved in like 3 weeks! LOL My beard stuff grows slow, and now its coming out gray!!! Damn!!

I'm actually just playing here bored in my computer room. Games on in front of me on DirecTV on my computer. This is a new little indoor Wifi cam I got as a gift of sorts. Its on top of my computer for testing. That little light just above the date/time is the power button, and you even see an extra MIC jack on the computer. Then you see me and my fishy tank! I take care of that thing and the little unkillable crayfish in there better than I do myself.

Anyway, the cam quality is listed is 1080 and is, but quality still isn't all that great. And when I turn it on/off via my phone it often has trouble connecting. But once on, it also detects movement, and can also detect a few other alarms in your home. Also 2 way audio on the little sucker. I'm still not a big fan of it after testing though. Oh, also has night vision!! Ok, it's not that bad. It's just that connection issue at first....

And yes, I'm getting blinder as each day goes on and desperately need to get to the vision doc and get real glasses, not just reading glasses.