Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
You look lie you've lost weight since the last pic I saw of you.
Yeps, I have, and a lot! And actually made my Dad and brother nervous when they visited. When you barely see someone and see them for the first time in eons, such changes are amplified to them. Yet the doctor, who I just had a physical with a few weeks ago... NEW doc to me.... I asked her about my weight but didn't say why. She just said that for my height, which I say 5'9 but is more like 5'8 3/4, and a small framed guy, but even if you said medium, and at my age - she said she would expect anywhere from 142 - 160 like I read, give or take of course as everyone is different. She said I was absolutely perfect at 154.

I WAS all the way up to 224 and a fat bastard for my size. Not really, but I like to say that. So I set out to lose weight and eat better. The working out and sauna didn't stick with me long term, but eventually the eating better did! Not only was I eating better, but was avoiding all of that late night crap I used to do, as in a few thousand calories of garbage sometimes while watching a movie at 9pm!! No more. Also quit all sodas, no more sugars. Only vitamin water, then eventually it was just regular water. And because of my coffee, healthy or not, I rarely eat in the morning. So it added up and took quite awhile, but took a lot off.

But took some convincing to my brother that I wasn't dying! Jerk got on me so much about it that I got nervous about my own health. But everything came back within range. My cholesterol is better than ever. Only thing was low vitamin D - what a shock - since me and sunlight aren't friends anymore.

Anyway, yes, I lost some weight.