Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    what double standard? I am not asking you to prove your 25% guesstimate.

Yeah you did. Repeatedly.

I am not so sadistic as to demand you spend hours using search engines looking for something that doesn't exist.

It is silly on its face. Anyone who knows what an aircraft carrier costs or a B-1 bomber or the annual upkeep of a slew of military facilities across the nation knows that 25% is silly. Off the top of my head, I'd imagine that the money they spent during those years to just operate and maintain and staff the pentagon alone was more than the operations in the gulf between the wars.... but I sure as hell ain't gonna go research Pentagon OPTAR figures to prove that....
    Uh huh.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post

You actually thought i'd buy that! What a douchebag!

Never happened......but if it did Johnny was too embarrassed to tell anybody else.
    Sure he was....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There would have been a board revolt, .
    Is that why you have twice as many posts as me and your rep is still stuck on 10? You are just so well liked around here....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumplestillskin View Post
    Is that why you have twice as many posts as me and your rep is still stuck on 10? You are just so well liked around here....
    Fortunately my self esteem is not tied to reputation unlike you. Hey let me check but i'll bet that better than 80% of your reps come form your protector, Jilly.

What a dork.

Face it, i'll always be 1 up on you, your my beotch!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fortunately my self esteem is not tied to reputation unlike you. Hey let me check but i'll bet that better than 80% of your reps come form your protector, Jilly.

What a dork.

Face it, i'll always be 1 up on you, your my beotch!
    Be my guest. Check it out... You'd be wrong. Rep isn't that important to me at all - in fact if Jim could completely disable it, I'd be in for that, but unfortunately when it is switched off, you can still see it. But it just amuses me that the self-professed stud of the board vs, the board parasite (in your opinion of course) is about as popular as a dose of the clap. Like ALL of your opinions, what you think you are, and what the reality is, are complete opposites. And I know me handing your ass to you on plate every time just eats away at you, even though you have a hide of a rhino...

As for Jillian, at least I don't start shit, then get her to ban people like you do...and you're a mod for chrissakes....

One up on me? hhhmmmm..I have this mental picture of you. I reckon you look a lot like Danny Devito, with four caveats - He's taller than you, thinner than you, better looking than you, and has more hair than you. C'mon, indulge me. I'm right, right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Be my guest. Check it out... You'd be wrong. Rep isn't that important to me at all - in fact if Jim could completely disable it, I'd be in for that, but unfortunately when it is switched off, you can still see it. But it just amuses me that the self-professed stud of the board vs, the board parasite (in your opinion of course) is about as popular as a dose of the clap. Like ALL of your opinions, what you think you are, and what the reality is, are complete opposites. And I know me handing your ass to you on plate every time just eats away at you, even though you have a hide of a rhino...

As for Jillian, at least I don't start shit, then get her to ban people like you do...and you're a mod for chrissakes....

One up on me? hhhmmmm..I have this mental picture of you. I reckon you look a lot like Danny Devito, with four caveats - He's taller than you, thinner than you, better looking than you, and has more hair than you. C'mon, indulge me. I'm right, right.
    Lol, first you try to dog me on rep and then say you don't really care about rep, which is it?

2nd lol, that was fucking funny when you got banned, wasn't it? Funny thing is though I didn't run to anyone, Darin ran across your vile screed and we discussed and felt that banning you was VERY appropriate, I can't help it that Jimmy is a big softy and let you get back on or maybe you offered to suck him off, don't know.

Do you and Jilly share beauty secrets and scrunchies?

I'm so fucking good looking that you'd probably want to fuck me....but then again evey stud you se in leather turns your crank, don't they Boy George?

Why don't you give up this charade, you don't have what it takes to battle with me, i'm simply have too much game for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol, first you try to dog me on rep and then say you don't really care about rep, which is it?

2nd lol, that was fucking funny when you got banned, wasn't it? Funny thing is though I didn't run to anyone, Darin ran across your vile screed and we discussed and felt that banning you was VERY appropriate, I can't help it that Jimmy is a big softy and let you get back on or maybe you offered to suck him off, don't know.

Do you and Jilly share beauty secrets and scrunchies?

I'm so fucking good looking that you'd probably want to fuck me....but then again evey stud you se in leather turns your crank, don't they Boy George?

Why don't you give up this charade, you don't have what it takes to battle with me, i'm simply have too much game for you.

Pointing out a snippet and caring about it are two different things...

LOL re Drain running across my "vile" screed. I was only responding in kind.. Funny thing is, the first three bannings I came across were me once and RWA twice. On all three occasions, you did the stirring, Darin did the banning. As I said, hiding behind another's skirts seems to be your forte...most cowards are like that... Jim, just being the normal kinda guy he is, saw two idiots being idiots.

Do you and Darin share anal probes? heh

LOL re being good looking - hell, even the Elephant Man thought he was good looking...

Yeah, you're a real character...lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had the same picture in my head, I only wish I could have put it down in writing, I owe you some rep.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Pointing out a snippet and caring about it are two different things...

LOL re Drain running across my "vile" screed. I was only responding in kind.. Funny thing is, the first three bannings I came across were me once and RWA twice. On all three occasions, you did the stirring, Darin did the banning. As I said, hiding behind another's skirts seems to be your forte...most cowards are like that... Jim, just being the normal kinda guy he is, saw two idiots being idiots.

Do you and Darin share anal probes? heh

LOL re being good looking - hell, even the Elephant Man thought he was good looking...

Yeah, you're a real character...lol
    Uhhhh jackoff, I personally banned RWA 3 times. If you are going to lie at least make an attempt to do it halfassed, this wasn't even halfassed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    I had the same picture in my head, I only wish I could have put it down in writing, I owe you some rep.
    Rommy, you are a joke, a bad joke.

You are my 2nd bitch.

Hey it was funny as hell when I bumped that ban to 3 months, wasn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anyway gents its clear to anyone who followed this exchange that I have cleary retained my title belt as "heavyweight champ", continue if you must but the pressing issues of the day require my attention, playing with two losers who are using old pc's down at the Salvation Army mission doesn't.

Keep on if you must.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uhhhh jackoff, I personally banned RWA 3 times. If you are going to lie at least make an attempt to do it halfassed, this wasn't even halfassed.
    I did use the words "I came across" for a reason fool. You could have banned him a 100 times for all I know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyway gents its clear to anyone who followed this exchange that I have cleary retained my title belt as "heavyweight champ", continue if you must but the pressing issues of the day require my attention, playing with two losers who are using old pc's down at the Salvation Army mission doesn't.

Keep on if you must.
    Ah the old "trying to retire with dignity after having your ass handed to you on a plate, while sending off a last barb" trick. If you gonna retire with your tail between your legs, at least try and do it gracefully Zorba...Ciao...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rommy, you are a joke, a bad joke.

You are my 2nd bitch.

Hey it was funny as hell when I bumped that ban to 3 months, wasn't it?

It was predictable given that you are you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    It was predictable given that you are you.
    rommy.......stay out of this one.........

you have know idea WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.......:
    Last edited by stephanie; 01-21-2007 at 05:10 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)