Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Second accusation against Cuomo

Now this makes 2 accusations. And at least now perhaps an investigation into the facts. Hopefully that same investigation will also include his calling and threatening of a council member & also for lying and hiding deaths in NY that took place due to his orders and decisions.

---

Second former aide accuses New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment

ALBANY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew Cuomo was accused Saturday by a second former female aide of sexual harassment.

The ex-aide, Charlotte Bennett, told The New York Times that she was repeatedly made to feel uncomfortable by Cuomo after she was hired in 2019 in the governor's office.

In particular, the 25-year-old woman said the governor had asked her questions about her personal life, such as whether age makes a difference in a relationship.

She told the paper that while the Democratic governor never tried to touch her, she felt he was being inappropriate, especially after a June 5 exchange in his state Capitol office in Albany as she worked on the staff's COVID-19 response.

She left the administration in November and had previously made her concerns known to her supervisors, the paper reported.

She had initially viewed Cuomo, 63, as a mentor, even talking about how she grew up near his former home in New Castle and played soccer against one his daughters; he has three daughters all in their 20s.

“I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared,” Bennett told the Times. “And was wondering how I was going to get out of it and assumed it was the end of my job.”

In a statement, Cuomo denied he ever tried to woo Bennett, and his office said the state would undertake an investigation of the incident by former Federal Judge Barbara Jones.

"Ms. Bennett was a hardworking and valued member of our team during COVID. She has every right to speak out," Cuomo said.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/second-fo...010654257.html

Former Andrew Cuomo Aide Alleges New York Governor Kissed Her Without Consent

Lindsey Boylan, a former adviser to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), alleged in an essay on Wednesday that the governor kissed her without consent, made inappropriate comments and fostered a hostile workplace for women.

Boylan’s Medium essay expanded on a Twitter thread in December in which she accused Cuomo of sexual harassment.

“Governor Andrew Cuomo has created a culture within his administration where sexual harassment and bullying is so pervasive that it is not only condoned but expected,” wrote Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president. “His inappropriate behavior toward women was an affirmation that he liked you, that you must be doing something right.”

In her essay, Boylan accused Cuomo of inappropriate behavior, including asking her to play strip poker while flying home together from a work event and consistently going out of his way to touch her on her back, arms and legs. She also accused him of telling fellow staffers that he had a “crush” on her.

“As we said before, Ms. Boylan’s claims of inappropriate behavior are quite simply false,” Caitlin Girouard, Cuomo’s press secretary, wrote in a Wednesday-afternoon statement.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/andre...205836697.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

and yet another...."are you scared yet Cuomo"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Now this makes 2 accusations. And at least now perhaps an investigation into the facts. Hopefully that same investigation will also include his calling and threatening of a council member & also for lying and hiding deaths in NY that took place due to his orders and decisions.

---

Second former aide accuses New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment

ALBANY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew Cuomo was accused Saturday by a second former female aide of sexual harassment.

The ex-aide, Charlotte Bennett, told The New York Times that she was repeatedly made to feel uncomfortable by Cuomo after she was hired in 2019 in the governor's office.

In particular, the 25-year-old woman said the governor had asked her questions about her personal life, such as whether age makes a difference in a relationship.

She told the paper that while the Democratic governor never tried to touch her, she felt he was being inappropriate, especially after a June 5 exchange in his state Capitol office in Albany as she worked on the staff's COVID-19 response.

She left the administration in November and had previously made her concerns known to her supervisors, the paper reported.

She had initially viewed Cuomo, 63, as a mentor, even talking about how she grew up near his former home in New Castle and played soccer against one his daughters; he has three daughters all in their 20s.

“I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared,” Bennett told the Times. “And was wondering how I was going to get out of it and assumed it was the end of my job.”

In a statement, Cuomo denied he ever tried to woo Bennett, and his office said the state would undertake an investigation of the incident by former Federal Judge Barbara Jones.

"Ms. Bennett was a hardworking and valued member of our team during COVID. She has every right to speak out," Cuomo said.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/second-fo...010654257.html

Former Andrew Cuomo Aide Alleges New York Governor Kissed Her Without Consent

Lindsey Boylan, a former adviser to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), alleged in an essay on Wednesday that the governor kissed her without consent, made inappropriate comments and fostered a hostile workplace for women.

Boylan’s Medium essay expanded on a Twitter thread in December in which she accused Cuomo of sexual harassment.

“Governor Andrew Cuomo has created a culture within his administration where sexual harassment and bullying is so pervasive that it is not only condoned but expected,” wrote Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president. “His inappropriate behavior toward women was an affirmation that he liked you, that you must be doing something right.”

In her essay, Boylan accused Cuomo of inappropriate behavior, including asking her to play strip poker while flying home together from a work event and consistently going out of his way to touch her on her back, arms and legs. She also accused him of telling fellow staffers that he had a “crush” on her.

“As we said before, Ms. Boylan’s claims of inappropriate behavior are quite simply false,” Caitlin Girouard, Cuomo’s press secretary, wrote in a Wednesday-afternoon statement.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/andre...205836697.html
    I despise Cuomo. Hope he rots in Hell for what he did regarding nursing homes/COVID patients.

That being said, I see this accusation akin to what we were discussing in another thread. I see no substance but "how she felt" and "what she understood". Anyone can go anywhere with that accusation.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I despise Cuomo. Hope he rots in Hell for what he did regarding nursing homes/COVID patients.

That being said, I see this accusation akin to what we were discussing in another thread. I see no substance but "how she felt" and "what she understood". Anyone can go anywhere with that accusation.

Agree and thats the POINT^^^^.....Now this Filthy leftist Pig can see and feel how "it" works....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Cuomo's accusers should have their day in court. So should those involved in the nursing home incident.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Why gabby?

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Cuomo's accusers should have their day in court. So should those involved in the nursing home incident.

Didn't all of you INSIST Kavanah was guilty...BEFORE ANY DAY IN COURT? So you let Cuomo get his day...USING THE CONSTITUTION? When all of you IGNORED IT for Kavenah???
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post