Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What a surprise, an internet tough guy, like most illiterate and uneducated cowards are. Personally, I don't say anything online that I wouldn't be willing to say to an internet punk face to face. Your "toughness" neither scares anyone nor fools anyone.
    Me an Internet tough guy?
    You are the one who is afraid to approach RM Commandos protesting all over the UK and repeat the things you are saying here.
    let me see you approach a Royal marine face to face and spout such shite, if not, you show yourself to be a typical Internet tough guy/typical civvy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm making no different claim than you have, internet tough guy coward.
    No, you are claiming to have seen a video that is unavailable to you.
    9 people posess the video one of whom is a friend of mine, one if the original 7 to be arrested.
    I saw that video and a dozen more about 5 months ago.
    you also claimed that the Royal Marines were cowards, pussies and wusses, yet you hide behing your computer to say this.
    again, go and approach a royal marine and repeat your crap to his face, I know you are afraid to!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    9 people posess the video one of whom is a friend of mine, one if the original 7 to be arrested.
    you also claimed that the Royal Marines were cowards, pussies and wusses, yet you hide behing your computer to say this.
    again, go and approach a royal marine and repeat your crap to his face, I know you are afraid to!
    I'm not hiding, little boy, I'm right here in Westchester County, New York for anyone who is childish enough to want to meet someone off of the internet. I got news for you though, I WILL say anything to ones face that I am willing to say on here, and have done similar my entire life. Go away little boy, you're like an annoying little fire ant that keeps pecking at my feet. I'd just as soon step on your little ignorant ass!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The move was made available to me, just like it was you. They looked like a gang of homos to me, and they'll need that specific skill where they are heading once the courts find against them!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not hiding, little boy, I'm right here in Westchester County, New York for anyone who is childish enough to want to meet someone off of the internet. I got news for you though, I WILL say anything to ones face that I am willing to say on here, and have done similar my entire life. Go away little boy, you're like an annoying little fire ant that keeps pecking at my feet. I'd just as soon step on your little ignorant ass!
    Get a flight, approach any of the marines standing vigil in every major city in the UK and repeat the vitriolic abuse you cowardly spout here.I know you are afraid to!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Get a flight, approach any of the marines standing vigil in every major city in the UK and repeat the vitriolic abuse you cowardly spout here.I know you are afraid to!!
    I don't feel the need to travel the world to say my feelings and provoke people face to face, but that hardly means I would be a hypocrite should someone be in my face and ask my opinion. I don't hide my opinions, online or in person.

And they are still guilty, and still stand accused, whether you disagree or like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The move was made available to me, just like it was you. They looked like a gang of homos to me, and they'll need that specific skill where they are heading once the courts find against them!
    it wasn't made available to me, I watched it, it is impossible that you are in possession if the video, otherwise you would have displayed it.
    you have not seen the video, it has never been published and no marine would share it with you given your hate for the British military.

one of the marines is a good mate of mine.
    you have no mates.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

it wasn't made available to me, I watched it, it is impossible that you are in possession if the video, otherwise you would have displayed it.
    you have not seen the video, it has never been published and no marine would share it with you given your hate for the British military.

you have no mates.
    Being that they are homosexuals, I do believe you when you say he's a good mate of yours!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't feel the need to travel the world to say my feelings and provoke people face to face, but that hardly means I would be a hypocrite should someone be in my face and ask my opinion. I don't hide my opinions, online or in person.

And they are still guilty, and still stand accused, whether you disagree or like it.
    Stand accused yes.
    guilty, no.
    they are innocent.
    you are too cowardly to spout your bile to a marines face, hiding behind your computer screen!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

you have no mates.

ZERO ZERO SEVEN. If the video is UNAVAILABLE....even to you. How can you question any of us, or expect us to make any kind of logical judgement on those Royal Marines?

As for telling any of us WE HATE THE BRITISH MILITARY. You 007, are the One, and Only person who has mentioned such an idea.

So. I will ask you again. Knowing you will refuse to answer. But. Were you born that unreasonable, and challenged? Or did someone teach you to be as seemingly hate filled, and angry as you seem HAPPY to be?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Due process in a political show trial?
    i spent this morning on Edinburghs royal mile with a few hundred marines and paras quietly raising awareness of this travesty.
    Rip into me over the Internet, do it face to face?
    no not one bit!!
    the cowardly civvies crossed the st and said nothing today, but behing locked doors they gob off like they have a clue , or even any bottle!
    I don't believe they will get a 'political show trial'.

The nearest you can ever get to claiming bias in a trial here is to suppose that the judge may have political biases. That happens here, just as I've heard it happens in America. But 'political show trials' .. we don't do them. As a self-proclaimed British ex-pat, you should know the UK well enough to know this is true. Doubly so, I'd have thought, if done through a military court.

The issue is surely this: servicemen have codes of conduct they must obey .. whether or not you may approve of that code, it exists, and serving officers must heed it. Were the accused in breach of them, in any way ?

It will take a trial to determine that. The trial needs to happen, and a verdict needs to be reached. Due process is called for and needs to be respected.

Not you, nor I, nor anyone, has any right to insist beforehand what the result of that must be.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    zero zero seven. If the video is unavailable....even to you. How can you question any of us, or expect us to make any kind of logical judgement on those royal marines?

As for telling any of us we hate the british military. You 007, are the one, and only person who has mentioned such an idea.

So. I will ask you again. Knowing you will refuse to answer. But. Were you born that unreasonable, and challenged? Or did someone teach you to be as seemingly hate filled, and angry as you seem happy to be?

You never asked before, but as you now have I will tell you, I was born in Huddersfield, England on April 15 1970 to Joseph and Margaret Scott.
    They divorced in 1975 and my mother began using her maiden name McDonagh.

I joined the Army in August of 1987 primarily as a reaction to failing my audition for the Band of HM Royal Marines.
    of course I aced the PRMC. Possibly the reason the audition didn't get accepted.
    i was told that I would be an ideal marine but I decided against it, then I joined the 3rd BN The Parachute Regt.
    The good times rolled!
    for further verification, my NI number is NS796760A and Regimental number 25080007(last 3 being my username).
    I now live in the USA, have done for almost a decade.
    For further Verification, my SSN 026743939.I doubt you need any more, let me know if you do!
    Last edited by 007; 10-28-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The UK has a history of political show trials.
    i recall one a few years ago when 2 people were acquitted, gormless clown changed the law and got rid of double jeopardy to facilitate a retrial.

If the UK legal system were fair and just I would have some faith, but I don't.
    A nation that jails non violent thieves for 30 years but lets the killer of 5 people including children walk after 8 years is capable of any kind of insanity.
    A nation that calls critics using the government a SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME has list the plot.

I and many others have no faith in the UK justice system , it is too susceptible to manipulation by politicians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

*** edited out ***
    Whether you agree or not, I edited out all of your personal information. Only an idiot would place his SS# and other such information out there, where other idiots can steal the identity in a matter of hours. While I really don't care how hard you feel on your head to make you want to do stupid shit like that, my board won't be used as a springboard for others to commit illegal activities, even against a dolt like yourself.

You can thank me another time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whether you agree or not, I edited out all of your personal information. Only an idiot would place his SS# and other such information out there, where other idiots can steal the identity in a matter of hours. While I really don't care how hard you feel on your head to make you want to do stupid shit like that, my board won't be used as a springboard for others to commit illegal activities, even against a dolt like yourself.

You can thank me another time.
    I will not thank you for your attempts to hide my answers and supporting evidence for my posts.
    you whine that no supporting evidence is provided but now we see you deleting it.

such hypocrisy.