Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
THE THREAD IS ABOUT THE VIDEOS I AM POSTING BY THIS EXPERT AND VERY INTELLIGENT, MORAL AND EDUCATED PROFESSOR..
IT IS NOT ABOUT GOING INTO DEPTHS OF DISCUSSIONS ABOUT TANGENTS THAT YOU PRESENT IN REPLY.
Please read this and if truly wanting to participate in this thread address the topis and ideas, addressed in the videos..
Now, I have respected you and your views, enough to ask.--Tyr
Incorrect, this forum is for debate, a process that involves opposing points of view. For instance, your initial post declares Islam a political system in such a way that infers only Islam is a political system. To that, I declared an opposing point of view to say all religions are political systems.

In response you said, "only murdering Sharia Law is applied to everyone by force while the other (Abrahamite religions) are only for actual church members and not forced upon anyone". Again I took an opposing viewpoint, to which I can add The Spanish Inquisition, which was forced upon those who chose to disavow either the Pope (Jesus Christ in Absentia) or Jesus Christ himself.

So as it's been shown, my point of view isn't a tangent. Opposing viewpoints are only tangents for those who don't have the resolve to stand by their convictions.

Now I must go get some hot cocoa for my tum tum, have a nice day.