Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I try to be cool with EVERYONE, for as long as I can anyway, and try to be respectful at all times, until the times where I "reply in kind" as some will NEVER let go (liberals usually).

I give respect and tolerance right off the bat, until someone comes directly at myself and gives me a reason not to. But I certainly don't think other folks should look down upon me, or have no respect for me, just because I respect and try to have more tolerance towards others, when I can. I'd sure hate to think that folks out there truly think I'm a pussy just because I try to take the higher road at times, or am not involved in the same fights as them with the same people.
Fine but if you have something to say to me or High_Maintenance_Snowflake then say it. It's too late for you to try to be neutral.

And, I do look down on you. You ignored what I said about Dearborn and then accused me of ignoring what you said. I wasn't surprised by the snowflake but I was surprised by you. Now, stop trying to play both sides.