Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default New forum

We have a new forum called "2016 Presidential election", created for overall organization of a very hot topic for the next umpteen months. Please try to post election/candidate threads in this new forum. You will see threads already in existence are being moved there.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    We have a new forum called "2016 Presidential election", created for overall organization of a very hot topic for the next umpteen months. Please try to post election/candidate threads in this new forum. You will see threads already in existence are being moved there.
    Good luck with THAT. I'll watch. Tried it the past 2 elections. Someone like rev will come along thinking he's got something shiny and new to say on the same topic and off we go.

However, a request ... can we get all this sissy poetry crap in one place? It annoys me to begin with. Three or more forums of it are REALLY annoying.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Good luck with THAT. I'll watch. Tried it the past 2 elections. Someone like rev will come along thinking he's got something shiny and new to say on the same topic and off we go.

However, a request ... can we get all this sissy poetry crap in one place? It annoys me to begin with. Three or more forums of it are REALLY annoying.
    Only one forum of Creative Writing exists gunny. Within that forum are multiple threads. Easy to ignore , just do not click on it to read or post.
    Where are those others?
    I fear I am blind and missing out... Be so kind as to provide the links to those other forums.

here is the link to the only one here.

Provided just in case you ever want to expand your horizon.- -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-19-2015 at 01:11 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Only one forum of Creative Writing exists gunny. Within that forum are multiple threads. Easy to ignore , just do not click on it to read or post.
    Where are those others?
    I fear I am blind and missing out... Be so kind as to provide the links to those other forums.

here is the link to the only one here.

Provided just in case you ever want to expand your horizon.- -Tyr
    Yeah, right. Until you get your ass in an uproar in the middle of the night and I can't find shit but poems when I get up.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yeah, right. Until you get your ass in an uproar in the middle of the night and I can't find shit but poems when I get up.
    Well amigo, we all have our cross to bear.. It could be worse.
    I could still be wasting my time with fj the slip and slider.
    And that would be all you saw when you got up.
    At least with poetry you get to see a tid bit of refinement and have something to laugh at me about..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Perianne, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't think I've seen any poetry related stuff outside of that one forum. I'd know as I like to read forum by forum from top to bottom.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't think I've seen any poetry related stuff outside of that one forum. I'd know as I like to read forum by forum from top to bottom.
    I am a prolific writer.
    Gunny could be seeing ten times that many posts coming from Creative Writing forum here.
    However, I see no reason to flood the board(within that forum designated for creative writing).
    I could as I have about 400 poems in my private journals, not seen by any living person other than me.
    And maybe 35 short stories. --Tyr

11. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I am a prolific writer.
    Gunny could be seeing ten times that many posts coming from Creative Writing forum here.
    However, I see no reason to flood the board(within that forum designated for creative writing).
    I could as I have about 400 poems in my private journals, not seen by any living person other than me.
    I sometimes feel like my life is a bad novel. I hope you write better than that.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'd actually like to put in a request for MORE poetry (IF) Tyr could muster up enough creativity to write current news related poetry or ryms about the SOW in OUR White House. As for the mushy stuff.....I agree (not much for that stuff). As for the gloom & doom poetry.....I've got enough of that just thinking about B.O. the past 8 years with HELLary coming in for 8 more.

How about it, TYR? U up for that?
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    I'd actually like to put in a request for MORE poetry (IF) Tyr could muster up enough creativity to write current news related poetry or ryms about the SOW in OUR White House. As for the mushy stuff.....I agree (not much for that stuff). As for the gloom & doom poetry.....I've got enough of that just thinking about B.O. the past 8 years with HELLary coming in for 8 more.

How about it, TYR? U up for that?
    Yes, I could easily write many, many such presentations but the Creative Writing Forum rules forbid such writings--as its not intended to be political. Nor is it for ranting, raving and etc.
    Purely for writing, articles on writing, journalism, poetry, short stories and the like my friend.
    Also for friendly posts only , same as in the LOUNGE here.

I do mushy and "gloom and doom" quite well but fully understand those that have zero interest in such.-Tyr

17. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes, I could easily write many, many such presentations but the Creative Writing Forum rules forbid such writings--as its not intended to be political. Nor is it for ranting, raving and etc.
    Purely for writing, articles on writing, journalism, poetry, short stories and the like my friend.
    Also for friendly posts only , same as in the LOUNGE here.

I do mushy and "gloom and doom" quite well but fully understand those that have zero interest in such.-Tyr
    I would like a poem written by you about me! Let's see if you can encapsulate all my sweetness in words.

19. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I would like a poem written by you about me! Let's see if you can encapsulate all my sweetness in words.
    We shall see. ---Tyr

21. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

We shall see. ---Tyr
    I was joking, sir. It would embarrass me.

23. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I was joking, sir. It would embarrass me.
    Too late...
    Be embarrassed my friend.
    Written AND TITLED in 12 minutes..

debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51222-She-Is-Red-Sunset-On-A-Lush-Meadow-Hill&p=757728#post757728
    CHECK IT OUT... --TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-19-2015 at 07:01 PM.

25. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I am a prolific writer.
    I'd have to crawl through the screen and shoot your ass. I'm a prolific writer too. Just not on gay-ass poetry.

But I spent 21 years defending your right to like gay-ass poetry. I was just giving you shit because I could at the moment.

27. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post