Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Investigation, John Durham - and John Brennan

I hope he's one of the first to get nailed, along with Comey at a minimum for his leaks. And for now the rats scurry, and blame and try to cover tracks. I want ALL of the guilty to be prosecuted and jailed.

---

US Attorney Durham Is Interviewing CIA Operatives on Trump Spying… Better Lawyer Up John Brennan!

The Bill Barr Justice Department plans on interviewing senior CIA officials as part of its expanding investigation into the Obama Deep State spying on the Trump campaign in the 2016 election, according to a new report at The New York Times.

CIA Director Gina Haspel has told senior officials that while the CIA plans to cooperate, it will protect information that could place sources or collection methods at risk.

According to the Trump-hating NY Times, intel officials have been informed that Attorney General William Barr has assigned the United States attorney in Connecticut, John Durham, to seek the interviews.

Barr is also still trying to piece together why Obama administration believe Putin ordered Russian operatives to aid President Trump in 2016.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-john-brennan/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And drag it out. Drag it out so that it's REALLY getting HOT right around NOVEMBER 2020.

This IS, the BIGGEST scandal to EVER hit Washington, and if people DON'T go to prison, I will lose ALL faith in our justice system... and I highly doubt I'll be the only one.

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strokz, Page, Steel, Clinton... OBAMA... etc, etc, etc... they ALL ought to be lawyering up.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-13-2019 at 06:07 PM.

4. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And drag it out. Drag it out so that it's REALLY getting HOT right around NOVEMBER 2020.

This IS, the BIGGEST scandal to EVER hit Washington, and if people DON'T go to prison, I will lose ALL faith in our justice system... and I highly doubt I'll be the only one.

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strokz, Page, Steel, Clinton... OBAMA... etc, etc, etc... they ALL ought to be lawyering up.
    I don't care if it takes 2 weeks or 2 years - so long as they get proof/evidence and get to the bottom of the truth - and nobody gets to be above the law.

Add to the list, and at a minimum they need investigation, but many belong in jail.

Both Clintons, their foundation and any pay for play, and of course the deleted emails. Loretta Lynch, Donna Brazile, SCHIFF, McCabe, Holder, Yates, Rosenstein, Ohr and Ohr, Uranium One.... I'm sure more....
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't care if it takes 2 weeks or 2 years - so long as they get proof/evidence and get to the bottom of the truth - and nobody gets to be above the law.

Add to the list, and at a minimum they need investigation, but many belong in jail.

Both Clintons, their foundation and any pay for play, and of course the deleted emails. Loretta Lynch, Donna Brazile, SCHIFF, McCabe, Holder, Yates, Rosenstein, Ohr and Ohr, Uranium One.... I'm sure more....
    The underlying facts are there. Let's get to the bottom of it, and I hope heads will roll.

Enough distraction of daily due process. Make them plead and squeal!
    Last edited by Elessar; 06-13-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I hope he's one of the first to get nailed, along with Comey at a minimum for his leaks. And for now the rats scurry, and blame and try to cover tracks. I want ALL of the guilty to be prosecuted and jailed.

---

US Attorney Durham Is Interviewing CIA Operatives on Trump Spying… Better Lawyer Up John Brennan!

The Bill Barr Justice Department plans on interviewing senior CIA officials as part of its expanding investigation into the Obama Deep State spying on the Trump campaign in the 2016 election, according to a new report at The New York Times.

CIA Director Gina Haspel has told senior officials that while the CIA plans to cooperate, it will protect information that could place sources or collection methods at risk.

According to the Trump-hating NY Times, intel officials have been informed that Attorney General William Barr has assigned the United States attorney in Connecticut, John Durham, to seek the interviews.

Barr is also still trying to piece together why Obama administration believe Putin ordered Russian operatives to aid President Trump in 2016.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-john-brennan/

See, this is what I don't get , a TRUMP APPOINTEE saying "we'll cooperate, but" these people seriously do whatever they want. Trump gave the order for FULL cooperation and gave the Justice Dept the full authority to declassify as THEY saw fit.

This is right up there with the fucking Sec of Defense (well acting Sec) making remarks about politicizing the Dept of Defense, or whatever. or Christopher Wray publicly disagreeing about whether spying is spying or not. These people need to be reminded that they work for the President, you know the guy elected to run the Executive, not the other way around.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    See, this is what I don't get , a TRUMP APPOINTEE saying "we'll cooperate, but" these people seriously do whatever they want. Trump gave the order for FULL cooperation and gave the Justice Dept the full authority to declassify as THEY saw fit.

This is right up there with the fucking Sec of Defense (well acting Sec) making remarks about politicizing the Dept of Defense, or whatever. or Christopher Wray publicly disagreeing about whether spying is spying or not. These people need to be reminded that they work for the President, you know the guy elected to run the Executive, not the other way around.
    Absolutely agreed, no doubt.

There are a lot of republicans against many actions by Trump, and I'm sure for varied reasons. But I think he accomplishes more if he had full support of the republican party.

And the FBI, I now fully believe, is loaded with people NOT cooperating, or supported others, or are covering things up... I think they work for themselves, sadly. Not all of them of course, but enough to cause problems. Wrongdoing from folks in the past, and perhaps some of them covering their own actions right now. And some covering the asses of others. It's been corrupted and needs a flushing of that toilet and a refill with fresh water.

I'm afraid the CIA has the same problem, but to what level I don't know. Start with Brennan. There are no doubt more, and no doubt folks still there that will cover his ass.

Then the DOJ, past and present. And interestingly enough, or not, many action involved them all working together.