Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
some of my post got deleted.
They called her a whore because she appears to be years youngeer than me. They made me sit on the curb, put my hands with fingers interlinked on my head, searched my wife, left cuz they had nothing to charge us with and never apogized.

I have basically always been an upstanding citizen, minus some illegal drug usage in past days.
I never got harrassed like I do regularly now.
HArrased cuz I was riding my bicycle.

THIS is a true story. I came to a stop sign and made a full stop cuz I knew a cop was in the area, and there he was. I looked straight at him hoping he would actually see my stop, and he did look right at me. He still pulled me over even though I was parked already.
He claimed I didnt stop fully UNTIL I LOOKED AT HIM..!!!

Cops treat you like trash, they will get it in return. I HAVE several citizens arrests under my belt, I used to be pro law enforcement, not anymore, I have seen wayyyyy too many of them lie, lie, lie and then lie somemore
First, I would probably be facing assault charges if someone called my wife a whore to face. Cop or not, so I'm not going to stick up for a cop if he did that.

SOME cops are assholes LUV, I don't dispute that. usually the small town cops are the worst, they thing they are badass b/c they have a tin badge , but that doesn't mean ALL cops or even a majority of them are assholes.

I could list literally hundreds of cops who are just good guys doing a job that most wouldn't do.

You told a true story about bad cops, now let me tell you one about good cops.

As you know my Guard duty was helping serve no knock warrants. On one warrant we had everyone in cuffs and the detectives were searching the house of this scumbag who was living with his grandma. Anyway, the search turned up a shit load of meth, some crack, guns, money, and in grandma's nightstand marijuana. Now the warrant was for grandson but covered the entire house. Grandma smoked pot for her cancer. Arkansas doesn't have medical marijuana laws. She had felony weight in that drawer. A quick meeting and DEA, national guard, state troopers, county sheriffs decided together that justice would not be served by arresting an 87 y/o woman who was suffering from cancer because she smoked pot. So grandson went to jail, and grandma not only didn't go to jail, she didn't even lose her pot.

Was that the right , as in legal, thing to do? Nope. But it seemed like the "right" thing to do.