Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I have always known that I am a God from ANOTHER UNIVERSE.
    Now bow down to me and give ME my due!
    At least all you people buying that Bruce became a woman buy cutting his dong off and dressing the insane part should bow down to me!
    All you decent and intelligent folks just laugh at my proclamation and you'd be right to do so..

Whats next in this parade of stupidity, perversity and insanity?? --Tyr
    The more and more I watch the sc-fi shows, and movies, the more I am starting to identify as well with folks from other planets. I feel as if I was raised by Dr. Spock. I now identify as a Vulcan.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Seems to me If he's allowed to Imagine himself a female.
    then I'm allowed to use my own standard to judge that he's a MAN who calls himself a female. My convictions are as strong as his. Plus they are based on objective biological and physical standards that are universal among all animals.

A "transgendered" man worked in our IT dept.. and i didn't call HIM "Her" or "she". i used his name mostly.
    Others said it hurt his feelings. Not my intent. but i just don't recognize the strong desire or mental orientation as trumping a biological fact.

There are certain physical and biological facts that supersede emotional/intellectual desires.
    The designations of human being, of male and female, OLD and YOUNG.

just because an 80 year old get a face lift, boob job and hair coloring doesn't mean she's 21.
    no matter how young she FEELS on the inside. Or How emotionally committed she is to the concept.
    she may have Justin Breiber posters on the wall, and read teen blogs, and go to night clubs every night.
    sorry she's still 80 years old.

But Culture and law might ALLOW her to pretend that it's not the case but the foundational physical and biological facts have not changed.
    And I don't want to play the cultural game. IMO In the long run it's damaging in several ways.
    One way .. in the extreme... is that it makes nothing about our labels of humanity or the world physically objectively based.
    It becomes primarily emotionally and intellectually culturally based. it's a science killer. No objective standards finally based on physical or material attributes.
    If a man believes he's a talking horse then I guess he's a talking horse. who's to deny him?
    It's his DEEP emotional intellectual self perception.
    Others should not only Acknowledge it but CELEBRATE it.
    It's not really the fact that a large number of others have the same self concept. It's mainly that HE has such a strong conviction and sense of horse-self that's the arguments turn on.

mental illness? i'm not a dr i can't say. but he's not a talking horse. Even if they physically graft a tail on him.

So, no Jenner is a confused man. period

And the woman who is pretending to be black, can pretend, that's fine. but she's not.
    And an able bodied person who FEELs like they should not be has a mental problem.
    thats just it. dr or no they have mental issues. but are in fact able bodied.
    Until a physical loss of body function. THEN they are in fact disabled.

I have to say that It's also odd that some atheist and non-chrsitains who claim science and proven objective material reality as the only real basis for living life would be open to people's FANTASIES of reality that are clearly contrary to verifiable physical, biological, material reality.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-13-2015 at 09:10 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Good enough, I suppose.

And now HER answers thus far is that she says it's "personal", and she feels she doesn't need to explain herself. I disagree. She's going to stall as well, for now.

Btw, I heard there was a guy who grew up on the outskirts of a small town in Africa. His parents were busy workers and he played at home, quite often with the monkeys that were in the forest around his home. He now identifies as a monkey. They took away his citizenship though, as monkeys have no rights. Yet.

Perhaps she just likes to bang with the black guys and not be attacked as a "white bitch" while doing so. You know, just be accepted .....-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Perhaps she just likes to bang with the black guys and not be attacked as a "white bitch" while doing so. You know, just be accepted .....-Tyr
    That's perhaps what her next lie will be. I guarantee you that others will be called racists for questioning this.

At least she IS getting some heat from some in the black community, at least online thus far. Some blacks say that she should have been raised black, dealt with black issues and such, not "become" black one day. I'll be curious as to see what other leaders have to say about this.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

That's perhaps what her next lie will be. I guarantee you that others will be called racists for questioning this.

At least she IS getting some heat from some in the black community, at least online thus far. Some blacks say that she should have been raised black, dealt with black issues and such, not "become" black one day. I'll be curious as to see what other leaders have to say about this.
    I just wonder how much financial "profit" has she gotten by running this littler scam.. You know those hundreds of government minority breaks we whiteys never get! Those vote buying freebies...
    She may be a smart cookie getting the black action she loves and paid(for it) as well by Federal government..
    I suspect that she is just a lowlife scammer that finally got caught. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

The more and more I watch the sc-fi shows, and movies, the more I am starting to identify as well with folks from other planets. I feel as if I was raised by Dr. Spock. I now identify as a Vulcan.
    I always thought that men were from Mars, women were from Venus and you were from Uranus. Jim, you left yourself wide open.
    Last edited by tailfins; 06-13-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Can you do that hand thing Spocky did? AND MAYBE GRAB FOLKS ON THE SHOULDER TO KNOCK THEM OUT WITH SOME KIND OF MAGIC SHOCK??
    If so, I believe ya JIM.. --TYR

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just wonder how much financial "profit" has she gotten by running this littler scam.. You know those hundreds of government minority breaks we whiteys never get! Those vote buying freebies...
    She may be a smart cookie getting the black action she loves and paid(for it) as well by Federal government..
    I suspect that she is just a lowlife scammer that finally got caught. -Tyr
    She has four black siblings.

She went to and graduated from black universities. It's not all that surprising she identifies with being black. Odd? Yes, but understandable. Her choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel..._and_education
    Dolezal's parents are Ruthanne and Larry Dolezal. She has an older brother, Joshua.[13]When she was a teenager, her parents adopted four black babies.[14] She was home-schooled and then went to Jackson, Mississippi for college, receiving her bachelor's degree from Belhaven University in 2000 and her master of fine arts degree from Howard University, a historically black college in Washington, D.C. in 2002.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Max R. View Post

She went to and graduated from black universities. It's not all that surprising she identifies with being black. Odd? Yes, but understandable. Her choice.

Dolezal's parents are Ruthanne and Larry Dolezal. She has an older brother, Joshua.[13]When she was a teenager, her parents adopted four black babies.[14] She was home-schooled and then went to Jackson, Mississippi for college, receiving her bachelor's degree from Belhaven University in 2000 and her master of fine arts degree from Howard University, a historically black college in Washington, D.C. in 2002.
    What she identifies with and reality are at odds. As is her reaping gain based upon a lie, she has no black genes/blood. One does not get to be anything they desire by merely wishing it and lying about it--except in her case and thats why most criticize her.
    Just look at the changes she made in her appearance just to be able to pull it off.
    I may wish to be a NFL QUARTERBACK BUT THAT IS NOT REALITY. TRUTH carries its own absolute merits.. -Tyr

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Understand...at least you know what is logical or illogical ....especially...when looking at planet Earth as its going through its regressive change..

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    As i said i do not yet have an answer at present that I feel stands up to reasonable questioning. I accept that's not a satisfactory answer, but it's all you will presently get.
    Hint: What would a genetic test reveal?

That said, I have no problem if she wants to live as a black woman. She's not hurting anyone, so I fail to see the problem.

17. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Like you said, he was with the Kardashians, it was over right there.

This is what I originally said, if he hadn't been in that clan this wouldn't be a story, he was all but forgotten when he poped back up on the radar with a family that does stupid stuff just for publicity, that is why I said and still feel the entire thing is some kind of publicity stunt.

It was just never going to be quiet. How would he have done it? Cut off friends and family, maybe go to the middle of nowhere, and disappear? Well, that wouldn't have worked either, cause then we'd have been hearing about how Bruce Jenner disappeared without warning. There would be investigations, and so on. What was the out?

Again JMO but no Kardashians no one cares if he is alive or dead.

Paula Deen had a very niche audience, and it was basically the southern home-cooking crowd. For popular cooks, you have to look to Alton Brown and Ramsay. Yeah, most people generally know who she is, but then, most people kinda know who Bruce Jenner was at the time. Until someone starts drafting laws that protect,

Honestly I knew the name Paula only because of the scandal. and yes I am in the south.

instead of impugn privacy, there's no chance for anyone in the public eye to do something like this without it being on stage, and if they get caught trying to do it quietly, they're basically asking for it be blown up, or do you not think we'd be reading this headline:

"Jenner's Secret Surgery!!!"

Then they basically spin and twist from there, and bam, we're here, but worse, cause she tried to "hide" it, which means there's something to hide, and the search begins, whether or not there's anything else to find.
    Again Dragon I believe if Bruce never got with the Kardashians this is a no story, lets face it kids now a days have no idea of his accomplishments, they only know him from the publicity whores Kardashians, and yes I honestly believe if he doesn't hook up there this isn't a story, and the reason for that is with so many not knowing him now a days and others like myself knowing him but not ever thinking of him I just don't see it as a big story, if he wasn't in the headlines than he it wouldn't sell. Again this is just my opinion but if you look at all the aging super star athletes and think, some of them have got to have some personnel scandals that went on in their families but we haven;t heard of them.
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-14-2015 at 07:30 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AND this woman has a brother, who she tells everyone is her son. In reality, her family adopted a black son years back, who became her brother of course. Now as part of her plan he is suddenly her son when convenient.

IS he perhaps trans-coloredbrother?
    My understanding is that her parents adopted four black children.

20. Thanks jimnyc, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Max R. View Post

And she has these "How To" books to help her!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.