Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Odd thing there were many Republicans Including Carly Fiorina that thought Trump's "blood everywhere" comments was low life scumbagery.
I guess she's a LIBERAL, and didn't know Trump was justified.
hmm.
yeah.

But OK if I'm read some of you guys correctly.
Maybe if Megyn had been holding one of her children, THEN it would have been wrong.
Or if she had never asked Trump any hard questions. Or "unfair" questions. She was so mean, so Trump HAD TO call out her bloody VJJ. Because that's what grown men HAVE TO do to defend themselves from female reporters.

I get it now.
...Cough...
I think my personal opinion of Trump as a person is well documented. Do you just walk into every "new" thread blind, or do you watch and remember what different people do?

Megyn Kelly attacked Trump in a public forum, on nation-wide TV. Trump went after her in return, in public forums. They are both professionals supposedly and should know when they open their mouths they are subject to attack, especially in politics and especially if they attacked first.

That's a far cry from a mother posting a pic with her baby. Ivanka Whatever her last name is is NOT the President. She didn't insult anyone. It had nothing to do with politics, but never to pass up an opportunity for a cheap shot at a Trump, the low-rent left strikes again.

Is what Trump said about Kelly okay? Of course not. Not to me. Does that justify what Bee said about Ivanka? Nope. Not even with the stretch you're going for. You're trying to justify bad behavior with unrelated, out of context bad behavior.

Doesn't work for me.