Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Did they charge admission at that show?
    Yes they did, Mr. P. But it was all inclusive for the accompanying flea market, furniture show and health clinic/insurance booths.

Why do you ask?

Love

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Yes they did, Mr. P. But it was all inclusive for the accompanying flea market, furniture show and health clinic/insurance booths.

Why do you ask?

Love

Psychoblues
    I wondered if it was standard. I went to my first show last month. Admission was $8. I was surprised they charged. I refused to pay and never went in. I turned to leave and the guy collecting says.."You gotta like guns". I turned back to him and said "I like guns BUT I'm NOT gonna pay just to look at em".

If I were a vendor there I wouldn't like an admission charge..hell you know they pay to be there and I may have bought something. So, I wonder how many folks feel the same.

Did I mention I can squeeze a penny till Lincoln cries?

UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wondered if it was standard. I went to my first show last month. Admission was $8. I was surprised they charged. I refused to pay and never went in. I turned to leave and the guy collecting says.."You gotta like guns". I turned back to him and said "I like guns BUT I'm NOT gonna pay just to look at em".

If I were a vendor there I wouldn't like an admission charge..hell you know they pay to be there and I may have bought something. So, I wonder how many folks feel the same.

Did I mention I can squeeze a penny till Lincoln cries?

Dig that, Pee. jAll the more reason you oughta be down at the VA and letting them do the things they should have been doing for all these years now!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dig that, Pee. jAll the more reason you oughta be down at the VA and letting them do the things they should have been doing for all these years now!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Psychoblues
    I think I'm ok health wise..Hell I better be, I may need to take another flight physical soon. The folks at Fort Rucker have requested my presents. Seem they want me to climb back into the cockpit and show the young pups how to do it right. The pay is great and the hrs are fantastic but I donno..I had no intention of ever flying again much less teach. Then again I'd like to see those new pilots get the benefit of my experience. I'm undecided at this time.

Above the Best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think I'm ok health wise..Hell I better be, I may need to take another flight physical soon. The folks at Fort Rucker have requested my presents. Seem they want me to climb back into the cockpit and show the young pups how to do it right. The pay is great and the hrs are fantastic but I donno..I had no intention of ever flying again much less teach. Then again I'd like to see those new pilots get the benefit of my experience. I'm undecided at this time.
    I didn't know you were a pilot, Pee. I was in the Air Force but I certainly wasn't a pilot or even on an aircrew, hahahahaha. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. We're certainly not losing aircraft in our ongoing wars thus we're not losing pilots and aircrews. What type airframes are you qualified in, Pee? I love them all but I am particularly fond of the C-130 in whatever configuration it might be. My outfit flew 1954, 55 and 56 B models until 1990 and we sold them to El Salvador, I think?!?!?!?!??!?!

Thanks for sharing that with me, Pee!!!!!!!

Love

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I didn't know you were a pilot, Pee. I was in the Air Force but I certainly wasn't a pilot or even on an aircrew, hahahahaha. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. We're certainly not losing aircraft in our ongoing wars thus we're not losing pilots and aircrews. What type airframes are you qualified in, Pee? I love them all but I am particularly fond of the C-130 in whatever configuration it might be. My outfit flew 1954, 55 and 56 B models until 1990 and we sold them to El Salvador, I think?!?!?!?!??!?!

Thanks for sharing that with me, Pee!!!!!!!

Love

Psychoblues
    I'd love to fly a 130 but have never even been in one. The largest thing I ever flew was an Airbus A300 but that was a simulator during a flight evaluation interview for Eastern. Passed and the bastards closed the doors and shut down the next morning!
    The rest of what I flew is a long list..the cool stuff includes two jets, Cessna Citation and BAE 700 & 800. Both the 700 & 800 are mid size cabin class aircraft coast to coast capable (5 1/2 hrs east to west). The largest Turbo prop was a BAE 4100..a lot of commuter airlines fly those. I think they seat 29? in that configuration. Ours was for corporate with only 8 passenger seats. As far as Helicopters..UH-1H, Bell Jet ranger BIII and L4 and BO 105.
    The 105 is was a German aircraft built like a tank that's what I flew on the EMS job I had. That's the last thing I flew actually.

Above the Best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd love to fly a 130 but have never even been in one. The largest thing I ever flew was an Airbus A300 but that was a simulator during a flight evaluation interview for Eastern. Passed and the bastards closed the doors and shut down the next morning!
    The rest of what I flew is a long list..the cool stuff includes two jets, Cessna Citation and BAE 700 & 800. Both the 700 & 800 are mid size cabin class aircraft coast to coast capable (5 1/2 hrs east to west). The largest Turbo prop was a BAE 4100..a lot of commuter airlines fly those. I think they seat 29? in that configuration. Ours was for corporate with only 8 passenger seats. As far as Helicopters..UH-1H, Bell Jet ranger BIII and L4 and BO 105.
    The 105 is was a German aircraft built like a tank that's what I flew on the EMS job I had. That's the last thing I flew actually.
    Absolutely cool, Pee!!!!!!!! You do know that most people that fly and especially with the flying experience that you have never stop until they can no longer get a license and even then they get their buddies to sneak 'em in the cockpit!!!!!!!! That's been my observation.

All of the old 130 pilots that I know cross trained to the C-141's when we got them and now to the C-5's and most of them also work for the airlines as pilots on various airframes and none of them that I know see an end to their flying careers.

Later Alligator

Love

Psychoblues