Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Mystery 'Police' Force Has Small Montana City on Edge

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562600,00.html

When two brand new, shiny black Mercedes SUVs bearing a "Hardin Police Department" logo drove through the main thoroughfare of Hardin, Mont., last week, people took notice.

“How many police forces have Mercedes?” said Charlene Warren, a local business owner who has lived in Hardin for more than half a century. “That threw up a red flag.”

And speaking of flags, it did not go unnoticed that the emblem on the sides of the SUVs bore a strong resemblance to the Serbian national flag.

Furthermore, those "police department" cars were rolling through Hardin, a small southeastern Montana town of 3,600 that just happens not to have a police department.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Definitely a story that makes you go hmmm. A security company headed by an excon, contracts with the government to run a prison, police cars for a city that doesn't have a police force. A prison built and never opened.

This just has dark lord all over it. An excon who was sent to prison for extortion is highly qualified to run a prison and security operations. I bet he's in line for some czar job. Henhouse meet fox.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Definitely a story that makes you go hmmm. A security company headed by an excon, contracts with the government to run a prison, police cars for a city that doesn't have a police force. A prison built and never opened.

This just has dark lord all over it. An excon who was sent to prison for extortion is highly qualified to run a prison and security operations. I bet he's in line for some czar job. Henhouse meet fox.
    Hell the current chairman of the Ways and Means committee is an admitted tax cheat, so why should we be surprised that the head of a private company is an excon.

When the man responsible for writing tax laws is allowed to remain as the Chairman of the committee by fellow members of Congress why should we be surprised when CEOs of private companies skirt the law. Remember is was the President of the United States that taught us that it is okay to lie as long as the lie is used only to protect yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

dmk
    Conservatism, I repeat is not an ideology. It does not breed fanatics....But if you want men who seek, reasonably and prudently, to reconcile the best in wisdom of our ancestors with the change which is essential to a vigorous civil social existence, then you will do well to turn to conservative principles-Russell Kirk-

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Con man in Mont. jail deal says he's broke

By MATTHEW BROWN (AP) – 2 days ago

BILLINGS, Mont. — The California con man who failed in his bid to take over an empty Montana jail testified Friday that he is out of money, does not have the corporate backing he once claimed and even struggles to pay rent on his apartment.

Michael Hilton appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court for a hearing in a 2000 civil judgment against him now estimated at $700,000.

SOURCE
    "A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is."

Traveling Templar - 14MAY2017

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm.....was just watching ID channel on Direct tv.....Ruby Ridge....can