Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    64,911
    Thanks (Given)
    7190
    Thanks (Received)
    31029
    Likes (Given)
    5336
    Likes (Received)
    6292
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475661

    Default Biden polls better than Trump in first 100 days

    And I call horseshit on that one. And has little to nothing to do with Trump.

    WTF has he done? Gave out free money that they denied earlier? Claimed infrastructure only to find out it's trillions into the green deal BS. Destroyed our border in record time? Lied about the vaccine, what Trump did and what his administration left them?

    Did he get setup by others and instantly investigated by the DOJ and FBI and more? Are they getting spied on? Any impeachments over lies yet?

    Did republicans vow to obstruct every last thing he did?

    At least one thing is the same - the media - just in reverse now. And I could go on and on and on with the BS the dems and more pulled in those 100 days.

    And a poll released a few days ago elsewhere spoke of only 15% republican, only to find out they only sampled 179 republicans out over 1,000. The polls are skewered by those bastards as well. That's why I think this entire story is a bunch of yahooeybullshit.

    ---

    At 100 days, Americans say Biden has faced bigger challenges and performed better than Trump

    Americans believe that President Biden faced bigger challenges than his predecessor Donald Trump during his first 100 days in office ó and performed better than Trump despite those difficulties, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

    The survey of 1,558 U.S. adults, which was conducted from April 27 to April 29, found that less than a third say Trumpís challenges were bigger than Bidenís (31 percent) or that Trump performed better (32 percent) during the first 100 days of his presidency. Pluralities say Biden has performed better than Trump (41 percent) in the face of greater obstacles (37 percent).

    The favorable comparison with Trump underscores a broader takeaway for Biden: At the historic 100-day mark, Americans largely approve of his presidency. In fact, Bidenís overall approval rating has now climbed to 54 percent, the highest it has ever been in a Yahoo News/YouGov poll. His disapproval rating stands at just 37 percent.

    In contrast, Trumpís approval rating never averaged more than 48 percent, a peak he reached five days into his tenure; at 100 days, 53 percent of Americans disapproved of Trumpís performance, while just 42 percent approved. A majority of Americans continued to disapprove of Trump for the remainder of his presidency.

    Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo...rc=fp_deeplink
    How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him! (was my Mom's favorite joke )

  2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,121
    Thanks (Given)
    10
    Thanks (Received)
    119
    Likes (Given)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    554191

    Default

    It is horseshit. Just like the revised viewer numbers for his address to Congress the other night. I think mor people watched him trip up the Air Force One steps than his speech to Congress.

  4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, jimnyc liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    USA East Coast
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1688
    Thanks (Received)
    1102
    Likes (Given)
    2757
    Likes (Received)
    1119
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5143536

    Default YAHOO is nothing but B.S. fed daily to everybody from the Bowels of Washington toilet

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And I call horseshit on that one. And has little to nothing to do with Trump.

    WTF has he done? Gave out free money that they denied earlier? Claimed infrastructure only to find out it's trillions into the green deal BS. Destroyed our border in record time? Lied about the vaccine, what Trump did and what his administration left them?

    Did he get setup by others and instantly investigated by the DOJ and FBI and more? Are they getting spied on? Any impeachments over lies yet?

    Did republicans vow to obstruct every last thing he did?

    At least one thing is the same - the media - just in reverse now. And I could go on and on and on with the BS the dems and more pulled in those 100 days.

    And a poll released a few days ago elsewhere spoke of only 15% republican, only to find out they only sampled 179 republicans out over 1,000. The polls are skewered by those bastards as well. That's why I think this entire story is a bunch of yahooeybullshit.

    ---

    At 100 days, Americans say Biden has faced bigger challenges and performed better than Trump

    Americans believe that President Biden faced bigger challenges than his predecessor Donald Trump during his first 100 days in office ó and performed better than Trump despite those difficulties, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

    The survey of 1,558 U.S. adults, which was conducted from April 27 to April 29, found that less than a third say Trumpís challenges were bigger than Bidenís (31 percent) or that Trump performed better (32 percent) during the first 100 days of his presidency. Pluralities say Biden has performed better than Trump (41 percent) in the face of greater obstacles (37 percent).

    The favorable comparison with Trump underscores a broader takeaway for Biden: At the historic 100-day mark, Americans largely approve of his presidency. In fact, Bidenís overall approval rating has now climbed to 54 percent, the highest it has ever been in a Yahoo News/YouGov poll. His disapproval rating stands at just 37 percent.

    In contrast, Trumpís approval rating never averaged more than 48 percent, a peak he reached five days into his tenure; at 100 days, 53 percent of Americans disapproved of Trumpís performance, while just 42 percent approved. A majority of Americans continued to disapprove of Trump for the remainder of his presidency.

    Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo...rc=fp_deeplink
    OF COURSE...Those high percentages came from LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT, SNOWFLAKE sources which...JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE "YAHOO BRAIN TRUST OF STUPIDITY AND HATE".
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

  6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    20,441
    Thanks (Given)
    2770
    Thanks (Received)
    2251
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6614224

    Default

    Who is surprised that "not-trump" polled better than "trump"?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    ďDon't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.Ē - Paulo Coelho


  8. Likes Kathianne liked this post
  9. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Southern
    Posts
    25,892
    Thanks (Given)
    29901
    Thanks (Received)
    16666
    Likes (Given)
    2675
    Likes (Received)
    2425
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475205

    Default

    100 days of lies, media blatherings, giving away billions.....
    100 days of their puppet parroting the dem party crap and reading whatever was placed in front of him.
    100 days of lying bullshit, if truth is to be told..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code ß 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

  10. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    38,078
    Thanks (Given)
    24601
    Thanks (Received)
    20517
    Likes (Given)
    580
    Likes (Received)
    5764
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475392

    Default

    I wouldn't give an oxidized, bent penny for the government at this point. Biden is more of an idiot than I thought possible.

  12. Thanks icansayit, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    64,911
    Thanks (Given)
    7190
    Thanks (Received)
    31029
    Likes (Given)
    5336
    Likes (Received)
    6292
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I wouldn't give an oxidized, bent penny for the government at this point. Biden is more of an idiot than I thought possible.
    Welcome to DP!! How about introducing yourself? Where ya from? What's your political leanings?

    Always great to see some new members here!
    How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him! (was my Mom's favorite joke )

  14. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, icansayit liked this post
  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    38,078
    Thanks (Given)
    24601
    Thanks (Received)
    20517
    Likes (Given)
    580
    Likes (Received)
    5764
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Welcome to DP!! How about introducing yourself? Where ya from? What's your political leanings?

    Always great to see some new members here!
    I'm the poster boy for what the culture is trying to cancel

  16. Likes Kathianne, icansayit liked this post
  17. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    10,728
    Thanks (Given)
    4439
    Thanks (Received)
    4820
    Likes (Given)
    3126
    Likes (Received)
    2274
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15848416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Welcome to DP!! How about introducing yourself? Where ya from? What's your political leanings?

    Always great to see some new members here!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  18. Likes Kathianne, icansayit liked this post
  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    64,911
    Thanks (Given)
    7190
    Thanks (Received)
    31029
    Likes (Given)
    5336
    Likes (Received)
    6292
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm the poster boy for what the culture is trying to cancel
    I tried to cancel you a few times but ya always returned!! Decided to keep you after awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I see you took a quick liking to the new guy too!
    How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him! (was my Mom's favorite joke )

  20. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
  21. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    38,078
    Thanks (Given)
    24601
    Thanks (Received)
    20517
    Likes (Given)
    580
    Likes (Received)
    5764
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I tried to cancel you a few times but ya always returned!! Decided to keep you after awhile.



    I see you took a quick liking to the new guy too!
    Death smiles at everyone. Marines smile back

    If you want to see how well Biden is doing according to others, watch Sky News Australia. Australia thinks he's beyond a joke and Russia has already threatened his dumb ass after talking some smack. And he says he wants to talk to Putin at some upcoming conference. Going to a gunfight with a rock

    Australia is talking about having to go it alone against China. Sorry, but if the left is going to support our enemies and snub our allies I hope they fail.

  22. Thanks icansayit, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, SassyLady liked this post
  23. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    64,911
    Thanks (Given)
    7190
    Thanks (Received)
    31029
    Likes (Given)
    5336
    Likes (Received)
    6292
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Death smiles at everyone. Marines smile back

    If you want to see how well Biden is doing according to others, watch Sky News Australia. Australia thinks he's beyond a joke and Russia has already threatened his dumb ass after talking some smack. And he says he wants to talk to Putin at some upcoming conference. Going to a gunfight with a rock

    Australia is talking about having to go it alone against China. Sorry, but if the left is going to support our enemies and snub our allies I hope they fail.
    Biden has been a China friend for a long long time. $$ tends to do that to some men.

    And that's why I love the Marines!!
    How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him! (was my Mom's favorite joke )

  24. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  25. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    USA East Coast
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1688
    Thanks (Received)
    1102
    Likes (Given)
    2757
    Likes (Received)
    1119
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5143536

    Default Welcome GUNNY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm the poster boy for what the culture is trying to cancel

    By the way. If you're the Poster Boy. Just thought I'd let you know. There's an Old Swabby who promises to WATCH YOUR SIX! The BEST DEFENSE is a BETTER OFFENSE. Semper Fi.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

  26. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    43,335
    Thanks (Given)
    17845
    Thanks (Received)
    13014
    Likes (Given)
    7059
    Likes (Received)
    3646
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Death smiles at everyone. Marines smile back

    If you want to see how well Biden is doing according to others, watch Sky News Australia. Australia thinks he's beyond a joke and Russia has already threatened his dumb ass after talking some smack. And he says he wants to talk to Putin at some upcoming conference. Going to a gunfight with a rock

    Australia is talking about having to go it alone against China. Sorry, but if the left is going to support our enemies and snub our allies I hope they fail.
    Basically Biden was elected because he wasn't Trump. He was thought moderate and would try to bring the extremes closer.

    His 'approval rating' is higher than Trump's, but that's a low bar. OTOH, the approval of his polices are lower than Trump's, with covid exception. That may change if he doesn't fight for school and economy opening fully.


    "The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill


  28. Thanks Gunny thanked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums