Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Can Hilary win NC?

The way the Obama campaign was been going, all of a sudden NC is a state Hillary might be able to win

Should Hillary take both IN and NC, she will have a much stronger case to make to the SD's that Obama is a rookie who deos not have what it takes to win in November

Lets hope Operation Chaos makes the difference as it has in previous states

Suddenly, North Carolina Is Facing Tighter Race

By JEFF ZELENY and JODI KANTOR
    Published: May 3, 2008

RALEIGH, N.C. — Just days before the North Carolina primary, the Democratic presidential contest in this state is suddenly alive with a fresh air of competition, as Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton seeks to capitalize on a controversy that polls suggest has whittled away some of Senator Barack Obama’s support among white voters.

Not long ago, Mr. Obama was perceived to hold such an advantage that some Democrats here wondered whether Mrs. Clinton would bother to compete vigorously. But the candidates intensified their efforts in the final weekend — both appeared here on Friday evening — and Mr. Obama was eyeing a return on the eve of the election.

“This primary election on Tuesday is a game changer,” Mrs. Clinton told a crowd in Kinston. “This is going to make a huge difference in what happens going forward. The entire country — probably even a lot of the world — is looking to see what North Carolina decides.”

for the complete article
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/03/us...Fa1YZIbI2UIoSA

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

In NC you can register as an independent and vote in either primary. There is a candidate for S. of Public Instruction that I have donated to and need to vote for. I'm also voting for Keyes for Prez. Otherwise I'd have re-registered and done the Chaos thing.

Hopefully Hillary will win, sneek past Obama with the SuperDelegates, and Denver will erupt in a riot. This would split the Democrat Party for two generations or more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    In NC you can register as an independent and vote in either primary. There is a candidate for S. of Public Instruction that I have donated to and need to vote for. I'm also voting for Keyes for Prez. Otherwise I'd have re-registered and done the Chaos thing.

Hopefully Hillary will win, sneek past Obama with the SuperDelegates, and Denver will erupt in a riot. This would split the Democrat Party for two generations or more.
    It would be nice to see Hillary sweep on Tuesday,a nd watch the faces of the Obama supporters as she makes her case to the SD's

Obama is a joke that long ago ceased to be funny

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The college vote will be in force in NC given how many institutions there are and the impressive nature of the voter registration drive (I saw this first hand when volunteering for 2 candidates in January while I enjoyed my terminal leave and interviewed for post-Navy positions).

The black vote as well.

The military vote in Eastern NC which will be anti-Clinton. Her recent "obliterate" Iran comments were not well-received among military families tired of politicians from both parties playing political games with their soldiers' lives. They also hold her and her husband accountable for the Bosnia and Kosovo debacles.

The yuppie and exburb vote in Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh and Wilmington is more liberal than ever and going for Obama.

She's got some of the unions and a majority of the small town white Democrat vote. Her record on gun control (despite recent attempts to revise her record) is not well-regarded among small town whites so that is a depressing factor for her vote.

Keep in mind also the huge popularity of early voting which helps Obama further because most of it was done before the Wright whirlwind reappeared.

She may get within 5 points but not enough to win. I still would not be surprised by an 8-12 point Obama win, especially because so many college students voted early before the semester ends next week.

A local parting note about the GOP.... Ron Paul is huge in the Greensboro/Piedmont Triad area for some reason, there are more Paul signs by far than Clinton or Obama (let alone McCain).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NATO AIR View Post
    The college vote will be in force in NC given how many institutions there are and the impressive nature of the voter registration drive (I saw this first hand when volunteering for 2 candidates in January while I enjoyed my terminal leave and interviewed for post-Navy positions).

The black vote as well.

The military vote in Eastern NC which will be anti-Clinton. Her recent "obliterate" Iran comments were not well-received among military families tired of politicians from both parties playing political games with their soldiers' lives. They also hold her and her husband accountable for the Bosnia and Kosovo debacles.

The yuppie and exburb vote in Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh and Wilmington is more liberal than ever and going for Obama.

She's got some of the unions and a majority of the small town white Democrat vote. Her record on gun control (despite recent attempts to revise her record) is not well-regarded among small town whites so that is a depressing factor for her vote.

Keep in mind also the huge popularity of early voting which helps Obama further because most of it was done before the Wright whirlwind reappeared.

She may get within 5 points but not enough to win. I still would not be surprised by an 8-12 point Obama win, especially because so many college students voted early before the semester ends next week.

A local parting note about the GOP.... Ron Paul is huge in the Greensboro/Piedmont Triad area for some reason, there are more Paul signs by far than Clinton or Obama (let alone McCain).
    After being down by 20 points, osing by 5 points will be a win for Hillary

Obama is damaged goods, even more then Hillary is

Also remember Obama has a hisotry of over polling, and the numbers he gets in polls is higher then what he gets on election day

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post

Also remember Obama has a hisotry of over polling, and the numbers he gets in polls is higher then what he gets on election day
    Consider also Obama was down some 20 odd points in PA and then halved that. i think HRC can pull that off as well.

HRC is by far the more flawed candidate. There is a lot of stuff about Bill that has been avoided or underreported... like the fact he is a traitor whose foundation is flush with unseemly cash from a variety of dictatorships.

Agreed about the overpolling...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NATO AIR View Post
    Consider also Obama was down some 20 odd points in PA and then halved that. i think HRC can pull that off as well.

HRC is by far the more flawed candidate. There is a lot of stuff about Bill that has been avoided or underreported... like the fact he is a traitor whose foundation is flush with unseemly cash from a variety of dictatorships.

Agreed about the overpolling...
    Obama is just as flawed. He has shown his arrogant side. How is totally uneducated in economcs. His inner circle is filed with racists and those who have shown a hatred for America. His wife is a simmering volcano ready to erupt in a split second

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New polls just out
    The race for the Democratic Presidential Nomination is now tied. Clinton and Obama are each supported by 45% of Likely Democratic Primary Voters. Last Monday, Obama led by eight (see recent Democratic Nomination results).
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

Guess Hillary will win NC by 5-7%, in by 9-11% and a few days later WV by 77% and the Obama worshipers and news will be asking why? While answering they will defeat him even more... dead candidate walking.
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    ---Thomas Jefferson (or as Al Sharpton calls him: Grandpappy)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Classact View Post
    New polls just out http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

Guess Hillary will win NC by 5-7%, in by 9-11% and a few days later WV by 77% and the Obama worshipers and news will be asking why? While answering they will defeat him even more... dead candidate walking.
    Watched Face the Nation and the Chris matthews show, and all the liberal guests were blaming the white racists for Hilary closing on Obama

MAttrhews even had the galls to call Wright a small issue and said voters need to pay nattention to "important" issues

Sems Obama's racist friends should not be mentioned

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Watched Face the Nation and the Chris matthews show, and all the liberal guests were blaming the white racists for Hilary closing on Obama

MAttrhews even had the galls to call Wright a small issue and said voters need to pay nattention to "important" issues

Sems Obama's racist friends should not be mentioned
    I got bored last evening and watched Larry King live and they were having a lovefest for Obama with one supporter behind the other... looked like pouring perfume on shit. I laughed out loud a couple times!
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I got bored last evening and watched Larry King live and they were having a lovefest for Obama with one supporter behind the other... looked like pouring perfume on shit. I laughed out loud a couple times!
    It is the same all over the liberal media. The liberal media is not even trying to hide thier bias, and are showing it openly

Here is another example from last night

Excusing Wright, Part II: 'Latent Racism' Is Ruining An 'Incredible' Man
    By Tim Graham | May 4, 2008 - 09:22 ET

When Washington Post writer Sally Quinn came on the Charlie Rose show Wednesday night to discuss the Reverend Wright controversy, the accusations against whites flew wildly. Obama’s distancing from Wright was "so incredibly sad," and happened because "we are still a racist country," where "so many white Americans...have absolutely no idea what goes on inside black churches on a Sunday morning...and I think it brought out a lot of latent racism." She concluded the interview by insisting that whites "go to their white churches, and you wonder how they can call themselves Christians and still look at other people as though they are inferior."

Sally Quinn came on with Rev. Floyd Flake, a former Congressman from New York, who also discussed this with Rose the first time Wright became controversial. Quinn tried to say that Obama’s greater condemnation of Wright would help Obama, but it was tragic.

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gra...incredible-man

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is the same all over the liberal media. The liberal media is not even trying to hide thier bias, and are showing it openly

Here is another example from last night

Excusing Wright, Part II: 'Latent Racism' Is Ruining An 'Incredible' Man
    By Tim Graham | May 4, 2008 - 09:22 ET

When Washington Post writer Sally Quinn came on the Charlie Rose show Wednesday night to discuss the Reverend Wright controversy, the accusations against whites flew wildly. Obama’s distancing from Wright was "so incredibly sad," and happened because "we are still a racist country," where "so many white Americans...have absolutely no idea what goes on inside black churches on a Sunday morning...and I think it brought out a lot of latent racism." She concluded the interview by insisting that whites "go to their white churches, and you wonder how they can call themselves Christians and still look at other people as though they are inferior."

Sally Quinn came on with Rev. Floyd Flake, a former Congressman from New York, who also discussed this with Rose the first time Wright became controversial. Quinn tried to say that Obama’s greater condemnation of Wright would help Obama, but it was tragic.

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gra...incredible-man
    Here is a good article I used on another site to give balance to the crap float
    Having said that, I’ve got to give Jerry his due for not backing down from his point of view, unlike Barry and Michelle. Yep, this guy actually believes the white devil-inspired US government put AIDS on black people’s sandwiches, that Farrakhan is funkalicious, and the USA is a terrorist state. He’s sold on it. He didn’t give an inch when queried. He stood there with unction . . . his hands on his hips . . . finger wagging . . . and in full throttle animation letting us all know in a no-ifs-ands-or-buts-about-it way that he owns those beliefs. He’s down with it, mama!

C’mon, Barack, there’s no way you did not know what was brewing in Wright’s brain in regard to his overt racism, or his love of Louis, or Jeremiah’s jeremiad against the USofA. You know you knew, Barry. One, as close as you confessed to have been to this cleric you could not but know that Wright is on fire—I said, he is on fire, muy caliente mucho fuego—with his beliefs. This leaves your current abhorrence of your mentor a little suspicious, Barack. Like in . . . please, save it man. Go sell crazy somewhere else and don’t insult us (again) with the too little, too late denial and feigned disdain. It appears that the pastor you used to prop up your political career has come home to roost—on your head. You forgot the old maxim, Obama, that if they make you, they can break you. Fo’ shizzle . . .
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/D...s_really_right
    Funny writer!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now the kook left conspiracy ideas are coming out.

I do love watching the Dem party implode over this

Spike Lee Thinks Someone's Paying Wright to Bash Obama
    By Noel Sheppard | May 3, 2008 - 19:35 ET

What is it about Hollywoodans that makes so many of them believe that any time political leaders they revere get caught in a scandal, it's because of some vast conspiracy?

While you ponder, consider how just days after "View" co-host Joy Behar suggested that Democrat presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor "might be being paid by the Republicans," film director Spike Lee said, "It looks like [Rev. Jeremiah Wright's] being paid to keep talking."

I kid you not.

As reported by Britain's Guardian Thursday (emphasis added, h/t Deceiver via NBer bias-fighter, picture courtesy New York magazine):

"Jeremiah Wight needs to be quiet," Lee said yesterday. "If he loves Obama he needs to shut up right now. It makes me question his motives for talking. I'm starting to wonder whether somebody has been contributing to the building funds of his church. Seriously."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ght-bash-obama

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now the kook left conspiracy ideas are coming out.

I do love watching the Dem party implode over this

Spike Lee Thinks Someone's Paying Wright to Bash Obama
    By Noel Sheppard | May 3, 2008 - 19:35 ET

What is it about Hollywoodans that makes so many of them believe that any time political leaders they revere get caught in a scandal, it's because of some vast conspiracy?

While you ponder, consider how just days after "View" co-host Joy Behar suggested that Democrat presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor "might be being paid by the Republicans," film director Spike Lee said, "It looks like [Rev. Jeremiah Wright's] being paid to keep talking."

I kid you not.

As reported by Britain's Guardian Thursday (emphasis added, h/t Deceiver via NBer bias-fighter, picture courtesy New York magazine):

"Jeremiah Wight needs to be quiet," Lee said yesterday. "If he loves Obama he needs to shut up right now. It makes me question his motives for talking. I'm starting to wonder whether somebody has been contributing to the building funds of his church. Seriously."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ght-bash-obama
    I guess he missed Wright's hooch in the white hood by the golf course($11 millions) with Obama's little chunck of change towards the church that gave it to him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I guess he missed Wright's hooch in the white hood by the golf course($11 millions) with Obama's little chunck of change towards the church that gave it to him?
    Where does Spike live? I am sure it is not anywhere near South Centeral LA

I love to see these libs squirm like a worm on the pavement

Ronald Reagan