Quote Originally Posted by Classact View Post
I got bored last evening and watched Larry King live and they were having a lovefest for Obama with one supporter behind the other... looked like pouring perfume on shit. I laughed out loud a couple times!
It is the same all over the liberal media. The liberal media is not even trying to hide thier bias, and are showing it openly

Here is another example from last night

Excusing Wright, Part II: 'Latent Racism' Is Ruining An 'Incredible' Man
By Tim Graham | May 4, 2008 - 09:22 ET

When Washington Post writer Sally Quinn came on the Charlie Rose show Wednesday night to discuss the Reverend Wright controversy, the accusations against whites flew wildly. Obama’s distancing from Wright was "so incredibly sad," and happened because "we are still a racist country," where "so many white Americans...have absolutely no idea what goes on inside black churches on a Sunday morning...and I think it brought out a lot of latent racism." She concluded the interview by insisting that whites "go to their white churches, and you wonder how they can call themselves Christians and still look at other people as though they are inferior."

Sally Quinn came on with Rev. Floyd Flake, a former Congressman from New York, who also discussed this with Rose the first time Wright became controversial. Quinn tried to say that Obama’s greater condemnation of Wright would help Obama, but it was tragic.

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gra...incredible-man