Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    and if liberals are not all that pleased, do you honestly think it will change their perception of the importance of electing a democrat versus a republican in November?
    party over country

ho hum
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I support him because he stands on my party's platform, which I endorse, and Jiohn McCain does not.

You are an obsessive fool.
    so you support a liar
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    so you support a liar
    I don't see where anything he has said rises to the definition of "lie".

I see Obama as the MUCH better choice between the two candidates.

Face it: you have been against Obama since day one and have been obsessively searching for any weak rationale to justify that stance.

Why bother? Just admit that you are a diehard republican and have no intention of voting for a democrat regardless.... especially not a black one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Face it: you have been against Obama since day one and have been obsessively searching for any weak rationale to justify that stance.

Why bother? Just admit that you are a diehard republican and have no intention of voting for a democrat regardless.... especially not a black one.
    you're a liar who gets off on making stuff up about me, pathetic...

i will not run for president, i will serve out my full term in the senate
    i will withdraw troops within sixteen months (his campaign pledge, even on his website), i will keep troops there longer if the generals tell me to

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you're a liar who gets off on making stuff up about me, pathetic...

i will not run for president, i will serve out my full term in the senate
    i will withdraw troops within sixteen months (his campaign pledge, even on his website), i will keep troops there longer if the generals tell me to
    none of those statements are LIES. He changed his mind. We are allowed to do that....

I am not making anything up about you. You are on an obsessive vendetta about Obama.... reviewing the threads started by you clearly illustrates that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

none of those statements are LIES. He changed his mind. We are allowed to do that....

I am not making anything up about you. You are on an obsessive vendetta about Obama.... reviewing the threads started by you clearly illustrates that.
    you lying. i don't care what skin color he is, being black has nothing to do with it. you suggesting otherwise is a flat out lie. none of my posts have ever indicated i have something against black people. you're full of shit and have to use the race to defend your worthless nominee. pathetic. as if me talking about the probable next president of the US is obsessive, moron.

just like you lied when you told people i insulted your fahter when you knew i did not. typical

he promised to serve out his term, promised. but to a liar like you, of couse it is not a lie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This Obama guy sure changes his mind a lot! So, if he's white it's called flip-flopping, if he's black it's just fine to change his mind?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................... ........

I think he'll do it to you all and you'll be angry when the programs you believed were key go out the window as fast as anything else in his quest to get enough votes.

Then after he's elected, Obama will do whatever he wants and forget about the voter: that's what Bush has taught them all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you lying. i don't care what skin color he is, being black has nothing to do with it. you suggesting otherwise is a flat out lie. none of my posts have ever indicated i have something against black people. you're full of shit and have to use the race to defend your worthless nominee. pathetic. as if me talking about the probable next president of the US is obsessive, moron.

just like you lied when you told people i insulted your fahter when you knew i did not. typical
    I am not suggesting that skin color alone drives your irrational hatred of Obama... quite frankly, I have no idea of the inner turmoil in your life that drives your hatred.... I know that you are obsessed with Obama and seem to be blithely unconcerned about the quality of the republican nominee.

And don't call me a liar, you slimey ambulance chasing, correspondence school failure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am not suggesting that skin color alone drives your irrational hatred of Obama... quite frankly, I have no idea of the inner turmoil in your life that drives your hatred.... I know that you are obsessed with Obama and seem to be blithely unconcerned about the quality of the republican nominee.

And don't call me a liar, you slimey ambulance chasing, correspondence school failure.
    you lied about me insulting your father, admit it. and you did in fact suggest it you little liar:

Just admit that you are a diehard republican and have no intention of voting for a democrat regardless.... especially not a black one.
    keep on lying preacher...its just too bad you attack like a rabid dog frothing at the mouth anyone who doesn't like your nominee...instead of debating like a mature adult, you attack and insult

The congregations and associations called to be the Maine Conference of the
    United Church of Christ covenant together under the guidance of the Holy Spirit
    to live out God’s unconditional love for the world by receiving and sharing the teaching,
    healing, liberating and reconciling ministries of Jesus Christ.

Challenge one another with the prophetic implications of God’s unconditional love;
    Undertake ministries of healing, compassion, justice and service
    within Maine and in the world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you on the left ever going to be honest enough to acknowledge that we don't care about Obama's race? This "You're a racist" nonsense is getting quite old. It really doesn't help your position when you have to resort to this clearly untrue name calling in order to defend your indefensible position.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Are you on the left ever going to be honest enough to acknowledge that we don't care about Obama's race? This "You're a racist" nonsense is getting quite old. It really doesn't help your position when you have to resort to this clearly untrue name calling in order to defend your indefensible position.
    I realize that his color is of minor importance to some of you... I realize that many of you are preferctly willing to undermine America's standing on the world stage, and damage our positions, both militarily and diplomatically, simply because Obama is a democrat and "you won't soon forget" how democrats did not rush to support George Bush's invasion of Iraq.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yurt:

You have a reading comprehension problem it would seem. In your two quotes from me, please note the word "alone" in the first one and contrast it with "Just admit that you are a diehard republican and have no intention of voting for a democrat regardless" in the second one.

And I would suggest that when I state that my party's candidate has refined his positions and your reply consists solely of a smilie, it is YOU who are refusing to debate like a mature adult.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AP this just in: John McCain has had to return to Arizona in order to change his name. Since he has joined the Sect of No Taxes and Less Government NTLG, the Straight Talk express has decided his new name should be Flip Flop McSame. This will lend some credence to a man whose flips flops have made even conservative MSM dizzy. More to follow.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/0...-in-two-weeks/

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I realize that his color is of minor importance to some of you... I realize that many of you are preferctly willing to undermine America's standing on the world stage, and damage our positions, both militarily and diplomatically, simply because Obama is a democrat and "you won't soon forget" how democrats did not rush to support George Bush's invasion of Iraq.
    you said:

Just admit that you are a diehard republican and have no intention of voting for a democrat regardless.... especially not a black one.
    you can't lie your way out of this one, nice try. this clearly suggests that i am racist and that i am not being honest in my reasons for not voting for obama...you are clearly telling me/suggesting that i admit that i will not vote for a democrat ESPECIALLY not a BLACK one.

that suggests that i am racist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you said:

you can't lie your way out of this one, nice try. this clearly suggests that i am racist and that i am not being honest in my reasons for not voting for obama...you are clearly telling me/suggesting that i admit that i will not vote for a democrat ESPECIALLY not a BLACK one.

that suggests that i am racist.

what part of SKIN COLOR ALONE did you not comprehend the first time I typed it?

what part of "you are a diehard republican and have no intention of voting for a democrat regardless" did you not comprehend the first time I typed it?