Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    red states: My impression is that Obama is trying to get Americans to look beyond narrow, parochial interests and take a global view. In other words, he's trying to get us to ask, not "What is good for the US" but rather, "What is good for the planet?"

I feel strongly that we have to take that kind of global view because we are faced with problems that affect the entire planet. (Global warming is one of these problems, but so is international terrorism.)
    NO, the messiah is a liberal elitist who is showing once again the low opinion he has for his country. He was laughing as he made his insulting comment. Perhaps that is why his lead in the polls have disappeared

Libs will never get it. When you come to Amwerica you speak the language which is English. If you don't you will fail. Libs always want Americans to change for the immigrants - not the other way around

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Someone pass the barf bag....
    To see GW with MFM's balls on his chin like this would be funny if not so disgusting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    To see GW with MFM's balls on his chin like this would be funny if not so disgusting.
    Double barf bag time

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Double barf bag time
    Aw hell- let these two lovers go at it. It's all normal, moral, healthy and natural- according to them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aw hell- let these two lovers go at it. It's all normal, moral, healthy and natural- according to them.
    It could be a new hit show "As The Stomach Turns"

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, glockie, when you post stuff like this you only reveal to the world the cesspool that is your "mind."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You know, glockie, when you post stuff like this you only reveal to the world the cesspool that is your "mind."

MFM lives in cesspool. And gives his "sermons" from it

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once again, glockie, you reveal what a small, nasty little person you are.

Neither manifrommaine nor myself is gay. And the irony is that neither of us considers it a slur to be called gay, but to you it's probably the highest insult your childish brain can conjure up, isn't it?

As I was saying to mfm, let's try to keep these discussions on a civil level. That isn't always easy easy because guys like glockie are a real challenge. And sometimes you just have to forget the high road business and tell guys like glockie to go fuck themselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Once again, glockie, you reveal what a small, nasty little person you are.

Neither manifrommaine nor myself is gay. And the irony is that neither of us considers it a slur to be called gay, but to you it's probably the highest insult your childish brain can conjure up, isn't it?

As I was saying to mfm, let's try to keep these discussions on a civil level. That isn't always easy easy because guys like glockie are a real challenge. And sometimes you just have to forget the high road business and tell guys like glockie to go fuck themselves.
    If you don't consider it a slur that why act so offended and tell me to fuck myself? You should enjoy deep throating MFM's cock.

I expect now that you'll insult my family again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you don't consider it a slur that why act so offended and tell me to fuck myself? You should enjoy deep throating MFM's cock.

I expect now that you'll insult my family again.
    glockie, old man.....

You yourself are the biggest insult to your family there could ever be. Trust me.....

And glockie, if the biggest insult your children ever receive is to be called right-wing wackos (because they share your.....unique political views), they'll be fortunate, indeed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

glockie, old man.....

You yourself are the biggest insult to your family there could ever be. Trust me.....

And glockie, if the biggest insult your children ever receive is to be called right-wing wackos (because they share your.....unique political views), they'll be fortunate, indeed.
    GW, instead of trying to derail the thread, why not talk about the messiah? Seems the voters think he is full of shit

Voters Reject Obama's call for Bilingualism

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 Email to a FriendAdvertisement
    Barack Obama said yesterday that “instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English,” Americans “need to make sure your child can speak Spanish.” A national telephone survey conducted last month by Rasmussen Reports found that U.S. voters overwhelmingly disagree with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. (see video)

Eighty-three percent (83%) place a higher priority on encouraging immigrants to speak English as their primary language. Just 13% take the opposite view and say it is more important for Americans to learn other languages.

In his comments, Obama emphasized the economic benefits of learning a second language: “If you have a foreign language, that is a powerful tool to get a job.” Data suggests that most voters see the issue in a broader context.

A separate survey found that one factor fueling the anger over immigration is the belief that most government officials encourage immigrants to retain the culture of their home country. This helps explain why voters who are angry about immigration are primarily angry at the government, not immigrants. Among those angry about immigration, 59% believe most government officials encourage immigrants to retain their home country culture.

Last fall, a Rasmussen Reports survey found that 77% of Americans believed that employers should be allowed to require employees to speak English while on the job. With the Supreme Court recently upholding tougher standards for voter identification at the polls, 65% of voters now believe election ballots should only be printed in English. Thirty-two percent (32%) say they should be printed in both English and Spanish.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...r_bilingualism

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default multilingualism = loser issue

red states: I agree that multilingualism is a loser for Obama as far as issues go. But it's a very minor issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

red states: I agree that multilingualism is a loser for Obama as far as issues go. But it's a very minor issue.
    Well, the messiah keeps showing his liberal arrogance while flip flopping on a number of issues

The Kool Aid drinkers were teling us how the messiah was a new breed of politican - seems they were wrong as usual

The messiah has lied to his followers on the SC gun case, the war, public financing, and FISA

Soon we will fkip on off shore drilling and he will piss off the tree huggers

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

...... Trust me......
    This is how a liberal says: "Fuck you".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is how a liberal says: "Fuck you".
    Or as Pres Reagan put it:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Ronald Reagan