Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    No one said anything about hitting a teenage girl Noir! If I found a teenage girl in my son's room who was uninvited I would do what every red blooded American would do. I would close the door, allow her to dress herself and then re-enter!

Now if she was raping my son........well.......I'd wait until she was done before opening the door!

Hence.....Women don't commit rape. I have never known of a case where a man has been raped against his will, at gun point, physically over powered or anything of the such. There would not be a reason to assault a girl which is where you were undoubtedly trying to twist this thing to go. Won't happen bub! Just won't happen.

Even our pitiful court system in America recognizes that boys and girls are different. Take the teacher on students cases of the last few years. The women who commited statutory rape on male students. They were basically slapped on the wrist. It wasn't until public outrage by a bunch of crybabies that one even received a sentence of two years. Most were scot free and with probation. Had it been men, they were certain to go to prison. The different standard goes right along with the kid in kids bedroom thing. A boy gets his ass kicked.......a girl....unt-uh!
    10% of all sexual crimes/offenses were committed by women.

Much smaller number.

But they do commit sexual crimes.
    A little chaos never hurt anyone... in fact, it only helps rectify how you feel about things!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

No one said anything about hitting a teenage girl Noir!
    Not so.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir
    Also you ignored my question about if the daughter was a lesbien, if her girlfriend had sneaked into the guy's house, without his knowledge/permission, doing unknown things to his daughter would she have deserved the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringjeff
    Yes.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Noir
    and i shall put it to you, what if the only person you were not to recognize was a girl? would they still meet your baseball bat?
    Quote Originally Posted by CatalystOfChaos
    Not only men can harm the girls. So yes. If there was a naked woman I didn't recognize or give permission to in the girls room, she'd be in just as much trouble. Man, woman, hermie, tranny, I don't care. I didn't give permission to this person to be in my house. End of story.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What you also don't understand is that if either of the girls were lesbians, they know that they don't have to hide it.

Their grandmother's are lesbians, close family friends that live next door are gay... they wouldn't have to hide or sneak or invite people in who we would disapprove of.

It's the fact that there's someone in the house, in the kids room, who is not supposed to be there.

I can assume one way or the other, and assuming on the side of keeping my kids safe is the way I'm going.
    A little chaos never hurt anyone... in fact, it only helps rectify how you feel about things!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im not a parent, so perhaps I see this in a total 360 way, but wouldnt a hey, what the fuck you doing.

and a , IM HER BOYFRIEND!!!

and then a , I DONT GIVE A FUCK GET OUTTA HERE!

HUNNY is that your boyfriend?

i dont know?

perhaps im an idiot here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't even find a case of a woman in a federal prison in America for the actual charge of "child molestation".
    Federal prison? Would that be a federal prison? Not sure on that.

But then we have Debra LeFave, a teacher who was found guilty of having sex with a student, or was it two? and avoided prison because she "was too pretty for prison".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave

I must admit to thinking when the trial was going on... "dang! why didn't I get a teacher like that" {hangs head in shame}

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We need laws against carrying pipes. That's the only way to stop this sort of thing. Regulating pipes will prevent this from ever happening again.

Ban pipes.

When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    im not a parent, so perhaps I see this in a total 360 way, but wouldnt a hey, what the fuck you doing.

and a , IM HER BOYFRIEND!!!

and then a , I DONT GIVE A FUCK GET OUTTA HERE!

HUNNY is that your boyfriend?

i dont know?

perhaps im an idiot here?

Perhaps!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps!
    common, i was just giving a different opinion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps!
    Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    common, i was just giving a different opinion

I agree with emmett. Perhaps it might have been a better way to handle the situation and after they drug me off the kid, I might think twice about ripping his heart out. Just a figure of speech, Noir, I wouldn't really do that... my wife would kill me for all the blood on her floors, but truly given the time to think about it, you're scenario would be the appropriate way to deal with it.

That being said, if I really believed my daughter were in danger, I'd react first and think later.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    We need laws against carrying pipes. That's the only way to stop this sort of thing. Regulating pipes will prevent this from ever happening again.

Ban pipes.

Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CatalystOfChaos View Post
    What you also don't understand is that if either of the girls were lesbians, they know that they don't have to hide it.

Their grandmother's are lesbians, close family friends that live next door are gay... they wouldn't have to hide or sneak or invite people in who we would disapprove of.

It's the fact that there's someone in the house, in the kids room, who is not supposed to be there.

I can assume one way or the other, and assuming on the side of keeping my kids safe is the way I'm going.
    imagine if instead of his daughter it was his son, he would be charged with a hate crime...

sick world we live in
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

beaten with a pipe for trying to lay some pipe.....there is a certain symmetry to this story that makes me smile.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus