Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    GW, Pres Obama (and candidate Obama) mentioned Rush and Sean Hannity more times then he did Little Adolf in Iran

Anyone remember this:

“I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, “WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE AND DISAGREE WITH ANY ADMINISTRATION!”

It was screamed by Hillary Clinton
    I don't remember Obama mentioning Limbaugh more than a time or two during the campaign. And there's no mention of Fat Boy in the above quote.

Let's face it, Rush would like nothing better than an ongoing feud with Obama. He has everything to gain from it (ratings, money, prestige).

Obama has nothing to gain from engaging Limbaugh.....nothing.

The only feud is in Limbaugh's Oxycontin-flavored dreams.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    I don't remember Obama mentioning Limbaugh more than a time or two during the campaign. And there's no mention of Fat Boy in the above quote.

Let's face it, Rush would like nothing better than an ongoing feud with Obama. He has everything to gain from it (ratings, money, prestige).

Obama has nothing to gain from engaging Limbaugh.....nothing.

The only feud is in Limbaugh's Oxycontin-flavored dreams.
    Obama started it by telling Republicans not to listen to Rush. Well, Republicans have not listened to him - or the aprty would not have went with McCain

I agree with Rush. If Obama wants to raise taxes, increase spending, the size of governemnt, and increase the deficit - I also hope he fails

Seems GW, you had no problem wanting Pres Bush to fail - now that Obama is president you demand everyone support him

Hillary's quote was posted as an example of what Dems were saying while Pres Bush was in office

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Obama started it by telling Republicans not to listen to Rush. Well, Republicans have not listened to him - or the aprty would not have went with McCain

I agree with Rush. If Obama wants to raise taxes, increase spending, the size of governemnt, and increase the deficit - I also hope he fails

Seems GW, you had no problem wanting Pres Bush to fail - now that Obama is president you demand everyone support him

Hillary's quote was posted as an example of what Dems were saying while Pres Bush was in office
    No, no, no, no, no......

I never wanted Bush to fail. He did that all on his own. After it became clear what an incompetent fuck-up he was, I expected him to fail. But I never wanted him to fail. Why would I want that? If he fails, we all fail.

And he failed. What a sad, sorry incompetent he was, and thank God he is back in Texas, where he can't do much damage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    No, no, no, no, no......

I never wanted Bush to fail. He did that all on his own. After it became clear what an incompetent fuck-up he was, I expected him to fail. But I never wanted him to fail. Why would I want that? If he fails, we all fail.

And he failed. What a sad, sorry incompetent he was, and thank God he is back in Texas, where he can't do much damage.
    and it looks like Pres Obama is well on his way to failing. The pork bill does nothing to create real jobs. Most of the money will not be spent for about 2 years, and all the bill does is payoff political supporters

Seems all the gripes libs had when Pres Bush wa sin office have been forgotten

Check out SOME of the pork in the bill GW

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=21114

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You mean Pres Obama will not fix the economy after all the "shitload" of economic experience you told us about?
    that was good
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    that was good
    Maybe it was a freudian slip on OCA's part

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You mean Pres Obama will not fix the economy after all the "shitload" of economic experience you told us about?
    He won't produce the evidence because it doesn't exist. How anyone can speak with such certainty about something that just doesn't exist? He'll never retract it though as it would prove he had no clue what he was posting.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He won't produce the evidence because it doesn't exist. How anyone can speak with such certainty about something that just doesn't exist? He'll never retract it though as it would prove he had no clue what he was posting.
    We all know that Jim. You gave him several chances to produce it - but he blew up at you and ran away

Now the House has passed a pork fest, and only 2 Republicans voting with Dems in the Senate will make it law

Obama and the Dems are about to spend nearly 1/3 of the annual Federal budget to payoff their political supporters - and it will do nothing to improve the economy

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    that was good

no it was excellent

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

DCCC Chairman Chris Van Hollen Condemns Rush Limbaugh’s Comment Hoping President Obama Fails

DCCC Chairman Chris Van Hollen released the following statement in response to conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh's outrageous remark saying that he ‘hopes' President Obama fails.

"Rush Limbaugh's reprehensible remark that he ‘hopes' President Obama fails to meet the extraordinary economic challenges Americas face has no place in the public discourse.

"Mr. Limbaugh's comments politicize the economic struggle of millions of hard working Americans. With the unemployment rate over seven percent, today's news that 62,000 more Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week, and millions of Americans struggling to keep their health care and homes, all Americans, regardless of their ideology, hope that President Obama succeeds in getting people back to work and turning our economy around."

http://dccc.org/blog/archives/dccc_c..._hoping_presi/

Excuse me Mr Hollen, Rush's comment (which you took out of context) does belong in the public discourse - and the First Amendment says so

Dems are constantly trying to silence those who are pointing out how Dems are only going to make things worse with their insane spending

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    He's played Augusta National.

Oooooh, lets bown down and lick his nutsack because he's played Augusta.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Corporate Republicans are not going to let him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post

Well what is it OCA?????? Does he have the experience or is it all over???????
    He has the experience but................American power is in the death grip of corporations who care more about their profitability and bonus programs and nothing about this country.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I produced it, you ignored it. Whether it was little or alot of experience he certainly had more that Johnny Lib.................or else he would not have been elected.

Care to explain how a guy who you claim has zero experience on just about everything got elected in a landslide?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We all know that Jim. You gave him several chances to produce it - but he blew up at you and ran away
    Stand back RSR, I think all that blowing of Jim's cock is gonna make him get his nut.

Ran away? From a known liar like you? Are you shitting me? I have a life, trying to stay ahead of this shitty economy Repubs and the mortgage industry shit on the American people.

I guess if you had a job you would understand...........sorry, my bad.