Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    IF that's correct then why would they choose to engage in a behavior that brings about pain and suffering?
    Because they buy into the lie that they are born that way and can't do anything about it.
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    Yup Martin, yer right about this, n' Maddow is right, should not be politics at a burial. Grrrrrrrrrr

I kinda like her, (Maddow), butt: I'm kinda a lesbo, (in a man's body).

I think she's kinda hot, (n' I luv mean or say: assertive women....), I'd kinda like ta hang out with her and her GF, (ya think she is the "man",[butch]) part of the couple? Never seen her GF.

I'd prolly peeeeeeeeeee her off sooooooo much she would tie me up n' torture me..... Yip YIP YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

Guess that was a little toooooooo much information, eh?

MY = BAD.

Respectfully, JR

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

It's not just the behavior part, it's the politics. Gays in this country are extremely powerful politically. They raise millions for their causes, presidential candidates look for their support. Gays have foisted their viewpoint in our faces (if you don't believe it, just listen to the reporter, it's not like she's being very objective). It's one thing to say what they do in the bedroom is their business, but gays have a habit of making it everyone's business. It's annoying, it's unfair. And please, please, please, don't tell me they're an oppressed minority... that's a crock of $hit and you know it. Oppressed minority don't have caucuses during election cycles, they don't get the other side to contribute millions to their causes, they don't have the ear of the President....

I think the day will come when gays will demand that 10% of the workforce should be gay. That will mean that hiring will be done, in addition to race and gender, according to sexual orientation. I wonder how much straight supporters of gay rights will feel when the day comes that they are told they have to give up their jobs to a gay coworker?
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I think the day will come when gays will demand that 10% of the workforce should be gay. That will mean that hiring will be done, in addition to race and gender, according to sexual orientation. I wonder how much straight supporters of gay rights will feel when the day comes that they are told they have to give up their jobs to a gay coworker?
    Well, since I've never been forced to give my job to a woman or a minority, I'm not even remotely worried about having to for a gay. Do you have any data that suggests gays are more highly unemployed than other groups?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Well, since I've never been forced to give my job to a woman or a minority, I'm not even remotely worried about having to for a gay. Do you have any data that suggests gays are more highly unemployed than other groups?
    Even though I had a or so avg. in high school, in classes like Algebra II, Calculus, etc, etc. and I literally had no parents to help me, I was denied financial aid, because the lady said:
    You're not a minority, woman, disabled, gay, old, an ex con, or any other special rights groups you can think of.

Now, on the other hand, my GF at the time had some ancesteral American Indian blood in her and got a full free ride to Stanford.
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    Even though I had a or so avg. in high school, in classes like Algebra II, Calculus, etc, etc. and I literally had no parents to help me, I was denied financial aid, because the lady said:
    You're not a minority, woman, disabled, gay, old, an ex con, or any other special rights groups you can think of.
    What happened to yer Parents?

Now, on the other hand, my GF at the time had some ancesteral American Indian blood in her and got a full free ride to Stanford.
    I paid me own way @ Washington with me summer job. Lived at home the first two years, (parents place is still about 5 miles North of Campus).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    I paid me own way @ Washington with me summer job.
    Was your summer job as a pirate? Aargh me matey...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Thing is, you are assuming sexuality is forced upon folks.

What if I told you I am hard-wired to love money, thus I should be allowed to rob banks?

I'm hard-wired to love sweets - in fact, I'd argue MOST humans are.

Behavior vs Preference.
    As always, I've notice, an improper analogy. Proper analogy would have been to say you're hard-wired to love money, thus you should go to the ATM and withdraw some?

To put it as bank robbery in the analogy you used is an assumption of something morally, ethically, and legally wrong that impinges on the rights of others. Gays are not trying to "convert" anyone. Some are definitely putting on a show, I'd say, because somehow my dad manages to be gay without any sort of change of voice, and still loves watching shows such as Cheers, MASH, and The Sopranos. Meanwhile, I have a buddy in my D&D group who, in the three times I've been around him, has made mention of the fact that he's gay about five times per meeting. To me, that's like me walking up to gay people repeating the fact I'm straight, it's silly, and unnecessary. We get it, you love the man-tackle.

Homosexuality only refers to which gender your are attracted to. It has nothing else to do with behavior. For the main part, the "gay culture" is actually a behavior, but not the actual act of homosexuality itself.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What shitty Financial Aid person did you get? Christ, I'm a single white male, and I managed to score financial aid, even without my GI Bill money.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    What shitty Financial Aid person did you get? Christ, I'm a single white male, and I managed to score financial aid, even without my GI Bill money.
    Indeed. My brother and my ex-husband both got Financial Aid in late 70's. My sons got it in 2000's. All of them had support, though my sons could show financial hardship, both my brother and ex just explained their parents wanted them to pay for some of costs on their own, besides savings. They all got it.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Was your summer job as a pirate? Aargh me matey...
    Close... I was a "deck hand"/ "quarter master" on the Washington State Ferries...great summer job lots of purdy girls ta watch!!!!

Didn't see any pirates on Puget Sound...are you a butt pirate Girlfriend?

(No silly me.... I fergot..... yer jus' a young girl....)

Didn't have any guns on the vessel had we run into pirates, anyhooooo.