Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Another update on the religion of peace

Christian girl, 12, kidnapped, beaten and raped for eight months until she converted to Islam

• Asian Human Rights Commission claim girl was lured on shopping trip by friend before she was kidnapped.
    • Abductors drove her 120 miles before raping her, then forced her to sign marriage papers
    • Victim managed to escape eight months later, but police refuse to prosecute rapists because they are tied to militant Islam group

A 12-year-old Christian girl was kidnapped and repeatedly raped for eight months in Pakistan by a man who then falsified marriage documents with her, it was claimed today.

The girl was lured on a shopping trip in Lahore by a friend, before she was driven 120 miles to Tandianwalla and raped by the friend's uncle in January this year.

Two days later, she was forced to sign papers consenting to marriage with the man and beaten for refusing to convert from Christianity to Islam

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1akimbQEG

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Another update on the religion of peace
    That dude was just trying to be like Mohammed (cursed be his name)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Will Joe Biden say this will happen in America if the R's do not pass Obama's jobs will NOW?

But this is what Muslims want to happen in America and they will do their best to see that it happens

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nice try, but that's total bullshit. I have no twisted way. I condemn the TONS AND TONS who commit terror attacks or those who abuse women. I'm not condemning peaceful muslims and you know it, so YOU stop trying to twist things rather than acknowledge the abuse in your world.

There have been THOUSANDS of terror attacks since 9/11. Surely you can find for us MANY newspapers and media agencies that immediately spoke out to their countries about how this was disgusting and the type of activity that they seek to stop?

Places like, lets say, EGYPT, have a HUGE amount of abuse towards their women. PLEASE post the leaders, newspapers and main media agencies that continually speak out about this filthy behavior and demanding that the country get a grip on it and stop the abuse of women? This should be easy to show us, there should be MANY instances of SO MANY leaders of states and then local communities who are speaking out daily to protect their citizens?

Real easy - major leaders of states, major leaders of individual communities - speaking out often to combat the daily terror attacks and the rampant abuse of women.
    when you insult Islam, that means you are insulting everyone who follow it, which is no different than condeming peaceful muslims.

if you are really doing what you are saying, which is to only condemn the terrorists and radicals, then how come you are insulting a religion which has more than billion peaceful followers ?

i am sure that you hate terrorists, hate radicals, and i am sure that you don't treat peaceful muslims badly, you have already told me that before, but if you treat good muslims in a good manner in your real life, then insult their religion on your website, is that okay ???

all i am saying, is that you have to have distinction between people and religions, dont try to find justificatons for the terrorist, because by saying that their book actually orders them to, that is a kind of justification, because millions of other people follow the exact same book but still they are not terrorists, so the problem must be in the radical people, not the book and not the religion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the problems you are talking about, like women abuse, that is not just an islamic issue, in egypt 10% are christians btw.

the women abuse is not about religion, its just about education and the living standards, so that behaviour is only spread in the low class, but its not common in the middle and upper class to see a man abusing his wife.

and as i have mentioned before, no man in my family have ever abused his wife.

in the lower class, its not very spread, but it exists, its a problem of education, temper, money, everything.

as an example, two days ago, a man grapped a knife and ran after my friend to kill him because my friend punched him in the face after the man insulted my friend and beaten him several times, so my friend lost it and punched the man although he is much older than him, so do you think that the civilised reaction should be grapping a knife and killing my friend ???

the man did that because that is his nature in the enviroment he lives and works in, he is not educated and wasn't raised in the right way, and that happens alot in egypt, many old people in egypt weren't educated, education wasn't so cheap back then.

anyway, i am just saying, there are many problems in any society, the problems are different in each class, its rare to find a rich woman accepting abuse from her husband, because she knows that she can handle herself without him very well, but in the lower class, many women try to endure, because they think that they can't handle it without their husbands.

but many poor women go to the police, if they don't want to endure it, they go to the police, the police arrest the husband, and he gets one to three years in jail.

the problem isn't in a religion, its just about the class you live in, the personality of the women and men, and of course the most imporatant is the way they were raised to be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

abso, your long post avoided my qeustions - which was to show us where major leaders of states or locales speaking out vehemently about terrorism and/or abuse of women. C'mon man, since they should be doing this almost daily, since their are attacks and abuses , daily, this should be easy for you to find!

As for Egypt, if it's only lower classes doing the abusing, why is it that like 86% off ALL women there admit to being abused? Why is is that over 50% of ALL men admit to doing so? Is Egypt like 95% lower class bums? That's the only way what you say would make sense with the facts about abuse of women.

But for now, save the length and just post us a bunch of links where state leaders and major clerics have been speaking out to the masses about daily attacks and rampant abuse of women. This should be very easy - these things happen literally every day, so these leaders "should" be addressing the nation many, many, many times...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

abso, your long post avoided my qeustions - which was to show us where major leaders of states or locales speaking out vehemently about terrorism and/or abuse of women. C'mon man, since they should be doing this almost daily, since their are attacks and abuses , daily, this should be easy for you to find!...
    you show me a leader who is okay with abusing women ???, there are laws against that, there is a hotline for anyone to call 24/7 for such cases, abusing kids or women, and its 1-3 years in jail if the women filed a complaint.

Al-Azhar which is the highest religious authority in egypt, has condemend beating wifes many times, Al-Azhar said that the wife should speak up, defend herself using any means neccessary, ask for divorce, and go to the police.

its not my or anyone's problem that a wife is choosing to stay with her husband, she should not do so, many wifes asks for divorce for that reason, but of coures we will back again to the issue about lower class and poverty and fear of not being able to support themselfs without their husbands.

As for Egypt, if it's only lower classes doing the abusing, why is it that like 86% off ALL women there admit to being abused? Why is is that over 50% of ALL men admit to doing so? Is Egypt like 95% lower class bums? That's the only way what you say would make sense with the facts about abuse of women....
    actually yes, over 85% of egypt belongs to the poor class, more than 55% lives under the poverty line, about 28% of the population CANT even read or write, so YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, about 85 - 95% can be considered to be the lower class.

But for now, save the length and just post us a bunch of links where state leaders and major clerics have been speaking out to the masses about daily attacks and rampant abuse of women. This should be very easy - these things happen literally every day, so these leaders "should" be addressing the nation many, many, many times...
    all the links i can post are in arabic, can you read arabic ?, if you can, then let me know and i will start sending you any links you want.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    you show me a leader who is okay with abusing women ???, there are laws against that, there is a hotline for anyone to call 24/7 for such cases, abusing kids or women, and its 1-3 years in jail if the women filed a complaint.

Al-Azhar which is the highest religious authority in egypt, has condemend beating wifes many times, Al-Azhar said that the wife should speak up, defend herself using any means neccessary, ask for divorce, and go to the police.

its not my or anyone's problem that a wife is choosing to stay with her husband, she should not do so, many wifes asks for divorce for that reason, but of coures we will back again to the issue about lower class and poverty and fear of not being able to support themselfs without their husbands.

actually yes, over 85% of egypt belongs to the poor class, more than 55% lives under the poverty line, about 28% of the population CANT even read or write, so YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, about 85 - 95% can be considered to be the lower class.

all the links i can post are in arabic, can you read arabic ?, if you can, then let me know and i will start sending you any links you want.

Send them this way liar.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Another update on the Religion of Peace

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2011.10.15 (Panjshir, Afghanistan) - Two civilians are taken out by Shadid suicide bombers.
    2011.10.14 (Kharkai, Pakistan) - Islamic militants kill two civilians with a mortar attack on their village.
    2011.10.14 (Hilla, Iraq) - Sunni bombers target a Shia funeralprocession near a mosque, killing at least ten mourners.
    2011.10.14 (Spin Boldak, Afghanistan) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders three local police officers.
    2011.10.13 (Sadr City, Iraq) - Eighteen people at a market are torn to shreds by Sunni bombers.
    2011.10.13 (Pattani, Thailand) - A married couple and their relative are brutally cut to pieces in their own shop by Islamic gunmen.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Send them this way liar.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
    well, if you weren't in a rush to insult me maybe then you would have noticed that the link you posted doesn't support translation from or to arabic.

and even if it does, automatic translation is never accurate enough.

now go and have a nice day and try not to insult others, maybe then you will be a respectful man oneday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another update on the Religion of Peace
    wow, you do really spend most of your time tracking muslim terrorists activities, dont you have some sort of a life to live ???

i don't really know what are you hoping to achieve by posting all this, can you please enlighten me and state what you are hoping to achieve, whats your point ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, if you weren't in a rush to insult me maybe then you would have noticed that the link you posted doesn't support translation from or to arabic.

and even if it does, automatic translation is never accurate enough.

now go and have a nice day and try not to insult others, maybe then you will be a respectful man oneday.
    Just post the link douchebag pussy and then we will figure out how to translate it. Show me ONE example of what you claim exists.

You fucking terrorist scumbag.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just post the link douchebag pussy and then we will figure out how to translate it. Show me ONE example of what you claim exists.

so now i am a terrorist ?, i thought you do not hate peaceful muslims ?

usualy when someone is having a different opinion than yours, does that makes you angry at him ?

about the links, i sent them to the one who asked for them, and any other links will be sent there, about you, i don't care what you think, so i dont need to send you anything, because i don't actually need you to change your mind.

you have never proved to me even once that you are reasonable man who can be debated with, all you can do is throw insults, so whats the point in proving anything to you at all ???

call me a liar or anything you want, call me anything that will make you comfortable, if whats makes you comfortable is insulting others then do it, it wo'nt do me any harm at all, i am even amazed that some people really think that throwing insults at me or at anyone will do them any good, i don't know if it will make your life any better, but certainly it won't make my life worse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Really CH you place ABSO in the same category as terrorist??? Such an eloquent typest as well. I am not defending him for his rose colored portrayal of Islam but I do think YOU take the name calling WAY to far... I have yet to see anyone on this board talk/type to you the way you like to be the internet tough guy.. back off, you come across as sounding like a jerk and nothing more.....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

wow, you do really spend most of your time tracking muslim terrorists activities, dont you have some sort of a life to live ???

i don't really know what are you hoping to achieve by posting all this, can you please enlighten me and state what you are hoping to achieve, whats your point ?
    I am showing the results of Islam

First we have obedient women

and respectful children

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am showing the results of Islam

First we have obedient women

and respectful children

emmm, then its only fair that you let me show my results too....

Those people are muslims too.