Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    What the hell? For sure ne and kath arent best friends but ive never seen her do anything to eatn hwte from anyone. You make it extremely difficult to be nice to you dorothy

Yes, I do. With "friends" like Kathianne, who needs enemies? She's a cold hearted bitch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What has Kath done that deserves "hatred" and banishment from the friends list? Disagree with you? Point out where she thinks you are out of line or incorrect? Or are you just being "emotional"?
    That's ok, I'm cool not being 'friends' with her. I'm sorry we can't argue over a latte, but hey, somehow I doubt she frequents my Starbucks!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What has Kath done that deserves "hatred" and banishment from the friends list? Disagree with you? Point out where she thinks you are out of line or incorrect? Or are you just being "emotional"?

What she did was mock me the day my dog died. She told me I was "using" my dog, to get sympathy. That was cold hearted. I was very sad, and vulnerable and that was like sticking a knife in my heart.

She hurt me, and she enjoys that kind of vicious coldness.

We will NEVER be friends.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

From my perspective I believe it's because Kathianne doesn't exude empathy for Wind Song.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Yes, I do. With "friends" like Kathianne, who needs enemies? She's a cold hearted bitch.
    You DEMAND respect from others and CONTINUALLY point out how the conversation is over when people get "ugly" or name call. And then you end up speaking to Kath like this. See that, you're just like us after all, which makes you a hypocritical liar in the process, but that's cool with me.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No dohbt. If u hated me for pointing it out every time youre wrong you have no time for anything but hating me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You DEMAND respect from others and CONTINUALLY point out how the conversation is over when people get "ugly" or name call. And then you end up speaking to Kath like this. See that, you're just like us after all, which makes you a hypocritical liar in the process, but that's cool with me.
    I don't think I've name called her, though her's of me are pretty funny. Thanks, Wind-Sky, (waiting for fire and water).

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What she did was mock me the day my dog died. She told me I was "using" my dog, to get sympathy. That was cold hearted. I was very sad, and vulnerable and that was like sticking a knife in my heart.

She hurt me, and she enjoys that kind of vicious coldness.

We will NEVER be friends.
    She made an accusation that day about your actions. She didn't pick on your dog. She didn't pick on you. She made a statement/accusation about your actions. While no one is saying you need to respect one another, I find it odd that you spew out such hatred now, when you've tried to play the "Buddhism, I am enlightenment and abhor violence" persona, and you spew the names out about her just after crying to the heavens about others doing so to you.

HYPOCRITE
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    From my perspective I believe it's because Kathianne doesn't exude empathy for Wind Song.
    My exuder is broken! Not my fault. Ask anyone who's ever pm'd or posted to me about their favorite kids issues or parents issues, normally it works.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Kath u better make damn sure youre never around sky when sbes armed to the teeth because you know an armed angry idiot will for sure shoot someone if they can

Kath better just stay the fuck away from me altogether. I hate her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I don't think I've name called her, though her's of me are pretty funny. Thanks, Wind-Sky, (waiting for fire and water).
    Well, I suppose she's entitled to hate you if she wishes. Just quite odd when she speaks out against such karma, and the name calling - but then reverts to the things she doesn't like when she is angry. I think there is a term for someone who acts in such a manner...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you enjoying cocktails once again? Just asking, I'm about to hit my bong I think. Maybe I'll understand you better in a little while.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well, I suppose she's entitled to hate you if she wishes. Just quite odd when she speaks out against such karma, and the name calling - but then reverts to the things she doesn't like when she is angry. I think there is a term for someone who acts in such a manner...
    I like some of her use of Ice Queen, considering that others think I've been so emotional. LOL! 'sides, it's cool being Queen!

I am however feeling a threat here:

What's that about?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She made an accusation that day about your actions. She didn't pick on your dog. She didn't pick on you. She made a statement/accusation about your actions. While no one is saying you need to respect one another, I find it odd that you spew out such hatred now, when you've tried to play the "Buddhism, I am enlightenment and abhor violence" persona, and you spew the names out about her just after crying to the heavens about others doing so to you.

HYPOCRITE
    I don't care. I hate her guts. She treated me like shit on a very bad day. She accused me of using my dying dog in some manipulative way. I was in agony and she shoved an ice pick in my heart.

I hate her hate her haater. double hater triple hater. I want to smash a pie in her face and mush it in.

We will NEVER be friends. She did something that I consider unforgiveable. She is the kind of person that is evil itself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shes neither your friend nor your enemy you twit. Its s message board. Let me tell you i had jim so mad one day that im surprised he didnt ban me. And i deserved it but hr ddnt because he was bein an ass that day to. But you know what? The next day it was forgotten by both and we moved on.

Silly girls and their grudges