Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Not at all. Not fraudulent. I married Tom because I loved him, dearly. He was family, and by marrying him I could take care of him as family. You don't understand that because you're mind is too small to embrace the idea of families different from your own.

Plenty of people marry for money, tax reasons, convenience and lots of other less than pure intentions. It's not fraud. You're allowed to marry someone for any reason you choose.

Plenty of old people marry and never have sex. They are marrying for other reasons.
    No one would have said a damn word had you stated this originally. It was YOUR own words that stated you did so to attain benefits for him. IF what YOU posted were true, then it WOULD be fraud. While you may believe there are many other reasons to marry, and you could be right - doing so to gain benefits from a company is illegal. Don't vilify me for simply replying to what YOU wrote.

It doesn't matter what reason I had for marrying Tom. There was no fraud. You're just pissed off that in case my family was taken care of. You only want rights for yourself.
    Why do you insist on continually telling others what they said and what they want - when we clearly stated no such things? You want to make yourself a victim rather than debate the actual things that are posted. You claim everyone is pissed at you. We all want rights for ourselves. We don't understand. Stop claiming things that people are not saying. And then you continue with these things - that were never said - and play the victim, while at the same time making it out as if the other person is somehow bad - for what they never said. And then you eventually explode and SCREAM victim, and how we all want you to leave, and how you should never have come out on this forum, and how others want to relinquish their own rights so you cant have them - THINGS THAT PEOPLE NEVER SAID. Stop with it. People are trying to have reasonable discussions with you, but it's hard when you play the perpetual victim and continually make claims of things that simply were never stated.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Fine. You don't value our families the way we do. I understand that. You'd prefer we have LESS rights than you do because you are against us legally marrying.
    Victim again. And he's a bad boy for something he never stated.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No one would have said a damn word had you stated this originally. It was YOUR own words that stated you did so to attain benefits for him. IF what YOU posted were true, then it WOULD be fraud. While you may believe there are many other reasons to marry, and you could be right - doing so to gain benefits from a company is illegal. Don't vilify me for simply replying to what YOU wrote.

Why do you insist on continually telling others what they said and what they want - when we clearly stated no such things? You want to make yourself a victim rather than debate the actual things that are posted. You claim everyone is pissed at you. We all want rights for ourselves. We don't understand. Stop claiming things that people are not saying. And then you continue with these things - that were never said - and play the victim, while at the same time making it out as if the other person is somehow bad - for what they never said. And then you eventually explode and SCREAM victim, and how we all want you to leave, and how you should never have come out on this forum, and how others want to relinquish their own rights so you cant have them - THINGS THAT PEOPLE NEVER SAID. Stop with it. People are trying to have reasonable discussions with you, but it's hard when you play the perpetual victim and continually make claims of things that simply were never stated.
    I stated I loved Tom more than one time. You weren't listening the second you heard I never fucked Tom. I married Tom at his request because I loved him and I was losing him. He was dying and losing his insurance.

You don't understand gay families and you don't support us having equal rights.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Victim again. And he's a bad boy for something he never stated.

He didn't have to state it. He's against marriage equality. End of story.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A thread started on the topic of a vote result in North Carolina has turned into the personal life of Wind Song.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I stated I loved Tom more than one time. You weren't listening the second you heard I never fucked Tom. I married Tom at his request because I loved him and I was losing him. He was dying and losing his insurance.

You don't understand gay families and you don't support us having equal rights.
    I never asked about any type of sex with Tom, as I really couldn't care less. I listed to the exact quote of yours I posted already. The rest of your post you can crumble up into a little ball and go fuck yourself with it. I'm literally fucking tired of correcting you on things I've never said. You have no desire to have reasonable discussions. You've placed words in my mouth/posts like 500x no more, and unfortunately for both of us, I'm not going to try anymore and refuse to post someone who can't refrain from doing so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    A thread started on the topic of a vote result in North Carolina has turned into the personal life of Wind Song.

God forbid the only lesbian posting at the moment references her own life on the GAY RIGHTs vote in North Carolina. If you don't like my posts, ignore them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never asked about any type of sex with Tom, as I really couldn't care less. I listed to the exact quote of yours I posted already. The rest of your post you can crumble up into a little ball and go fuck yourself with it. I'm literally fucking tired of correcting you on things I've never said. You have no desire to have reasonable discussions. You've placed words in my mouth/posts like 500x no more, and unfortunately for both of us, I'm not going to try anymore and refuse to post someone who can't refrain from doing so.

Fine. Ignore me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Fine. Ignore me.
    There goes Dippy Dorothy and her self-pity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Not at all. I'm happy to have a break from Jim. He can ignore me permanently for all I care.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Not at all. I'm happy to have a break from Jim. He can ignore me permanently for all I care.
    He can't ignore you completely though; he has a responsibility as the owner.
    That'd be like going into your house and spraying gasoline all over and telling you, if you don't like, ignore it!
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    He can't ignore you completely though; he has a responsibility as the owner.
    Not my problem. He can scroll through the posts just like I do with his and dmps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I know people in real life too who literally can't cope unless there is drama going on in their lives daily. They'll happily create it if none exists already.

"If I'm not a victim, I'll blindly accuse someone of saying something and become more and more of a victim as they deny saying what everyone knows they didn't say. Then once everyone sees I made it up, I'll just go to the steel cage, call that person out, and tell them how I hate their guts and going to ignore them now".

Me? I'd rather just reasonably discuss the issues, but I have to be honest, it gets a bit monotonous after awhile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Not my problem. He can scroll through the posts just like I do with his and dmps.
    But your posting style is his problem.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    But your posting style is his problem.

Again, not my problem. The guy would rather ignore me and take cheap shots at me. Sound familiar?

He's against gay marriage. He's stated it over and over again.