Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Spin Documents

Sorry my RW friends, but this really isn't an issue any longer. Other than the fact that it might have been. Think of it as mood music, if that helps.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/b...214423507.html

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

<cite class="byline vcard"></cite>

By Dylan Stableford | The Ticket – <abbr id="yui_3_4_0_25_1337303107888_317" title="2012-05-17T21:44:23Z">3 hrs ago</abbr>

A possible source of the so-called "birther" issue--or at least a potential cause of the rumors that have dogged President Barack Obama--has been identified.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."
    Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

. . .

I've made it clear before, but am doing so again. Truth is, all issues with birth place, certificates, etc., were due before last election. They haven't a place now.

Obama will run on his record, no matter how much he resists that.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Wait; so Obama is a natural born citizen? I guess that makes sense, seeing as how he's president of the USA, and that's a requirement.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Sorry my RW friends, but this really isn't an issue any longer. Other than the fact that it might have been. Think of it as mood music, if that helps.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/b...214423507.html

I've made it clear before, but am doing so again. Truth is, all issues with birth place, certificates, etc., were due before last election. They haven't a place now.

Obama will run on his record, no matter how much he resists that.
    So if someone gets away with a crime they are free to do what they want?

Your assertion that "it doesn't count now" because you say so doesn't fly Kath.

Aren't you tried of the double standards what's the line in the sand?
    "Well ... hhmm maybe they did do it... they lied and we call called doubters crazy, stupid... it doesn't matter ... they did it lets move on. "
    BS

this is just another piece of evidence.

It's not "THE" source of the the Birthers. it A source.
    A source that's been hidden and denied, denied, denied.

So we may have a crime and a cover up.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...donesia-Hawaii
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    So if someone gets away with a crime they are free to do what they want?

Your assertion that "it doesn't count now" because you say so doesn't fly Kath.

Aren't you tried of the double standards what's the line in the sand?
    "Well ... hhmm maybe they did do it... they lied and we call called doubters crazy, stupid... it doesn't matter ... they did it lets move on. "
    BS

this is just another piece of evidence.

It's not "THE" source of the the Birthers. it A source.
    A source that's been hidden and denied, denied, denied.

It, (the topic, not the source), was brought up in the last election, enough people did not care. It's also been the source for many lawsuits, all thrown out. He was elected, that's not going to change. Now the question is, 'Are you birthers going to keep on this or nail him with his record of failure?'

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

It, (the topic, not the source), was brought up in the last election, enough people did not care. It's also been the source for many lawsuits, all thrown out. He was elected, that's not going to change. Now the question is, 'Are you birthers going to keep on this or nail him with his record of failure?'
    I'm not sure I'm a birther Yet but I think it's a VERY legit question. now that the Sherriff and others have brought up extra things to consider. I wasn't interested last election but i am now.
    But why is it an either or.
    Obama's record is crap. I've spooken to those that used to support him and those that still do. and the excuse for those that still support him is ...wait for it...
    "those -blanky blank- Republicans made it so he couldn't get anything done."
    I suppose there are people who are on the fence still but Romney is not a far piece better Kath.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

or a typo...you what else we have; hawaiian officials saying he was born there! But even if he did lie to get some scholarship, with this evidence of a cover-up; does that rise to the level of a treasonable offense? If it doesn't, then this is waste of time.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm not sure I'm a birther Yet but I think it's a VERY legit question. now that the Sherriff and others have brought up extra things to consider. I wasn't interested last election but i am now.
    But why is it an either or.
    Obama's record is crap. I've spooken to those that used to support him and those that still do. and the excuse for those that still support him is ...wait for it...
    "those -blanky blank- Republicans made it so he couldn't get anything done."
    I suppose there are people who are on the fence still but Romney is not a far piece better Kath.
    Unlike this teacher:

I would never deny your right to say whatever you want, with the caveat that no threats are made.

On a practical level though when someone says, "Obama has not only failed to help the economy, his administration seems determined to destroy industries they personally don't like. Besides, he's not an American." With that last sentence, you've lost many, many people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Unlike this teacher:

I would never deny your right to say whatever you want, with the caveat that no threats are made.

On a practical level though when someone says, "Obama has not only failed to help the economy, his administration seems determined to destroy industries they personally don't like. Besides, he's not an American." With that last sentence, you've lost many, many people.
    I'm happy to report she was suspended, finally.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    or a typo...you what else we have; hawaiian officials saying he was born there! But even if he did lie to get some scholarship, with this evidence of a cover-up; does that rise to the level of a treasonable offense? If it doesn't, then this is waste of time.

Or a typo? Ok maybe but when was the last time someone got your place of birth wrong but knew you where you lived in elementary and middle school?
    A better excuse is that he was lying then about his place of birth to get the benny's of being a foreign student.

And have you looked at the sheriffs presentation log. no need for me to talk to you about this much till then.

And your last bit, "treasonable offense" Well i guess you've got a point there. he invaded a country without congressional or constitutional authority. He Killed an American citizen without a trail. To mname 2 things, Those he's gotten away with so far, why would anyone care if he's not a U.S. citizen.
    no one really seems to give a D@mn about the constitution.

Unlike this teacher:

-video-

Ah sure, i'd agree on practical level it turns some folks off, even though its a legitimate question. Anyone just trying to beat down Obama's rep for the sake of the coming election might want to keep their mouth's shut about his birth questions. However those who are interested should pursue it till satisfied and bring out the relevant points until people finally start to take it seriously or there's enough to dismiss it on the facts, not the politics or popular fashion.
    truth is it's on virtue in most cases.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Or a typo? Ok maybe but when was the last time someone got your place of birth wrong but knew you where you lived in elementary and middle school?
    A better excuse is that he was lying then about his place of birth to get the benny's of being a foreign student.

And have you looked at the sheriffs presentation log. no need for me to talk to you about this much till then.

And your last bit, "treasonable offense" Well i guess you've got a point there. he invaded a country without congressional or constitutional authority. He Killed an American citizen without a trail. To mname 2 things, Those he's gotten away with so far, why would anyone care if he's not a U.S. citizen.
    no one really seems to give a D@mn about the constitution.

Ah sure, i'd agree on practical level it turns some folks off, even though its a legitimate question. Anyone just trying to beat down Obama's rep for the sake of the coming election might want to keep their mouth's shut about his birth questions. However those who are interested should pursue it till satisfied and bring out the relevant points until people finally start to take it seriously or there's enough to dismiss it on the facts, not the politics or popular fashion.
    truth is it's on virtue in most cases.
    Who's this sheriff and why is his official title of merit here REV? He has some new evidence; it is treasonable???? NO. Then give it to those who monitor the scholarship eligibility. It's really not of my concern and furthermore, your attempt at dodging that fact by mentioning other offenses discounts your credibility; though not as much revisiting the birther issue ...but you're doing that too. As a matter of legal fact, Obama is a natural born citizen. Your doubt doesn't change that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Who's this sheriff and why is his official title of merit here REV?
    see bottom of post

He has some new evidence; it is treasonable???? NO.
    Treasonable again. why do you bring up treasonable? is that a Constitutional requirement for impeachment or something? So the constitution does apply here. great. "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;." or is it only the parts that don't disrupt the party's rep to much or what?

...Then give it to those who monitor the scholarship eligibility. It's really not of my concern and furthermore, your attempt at dodging that fact by mentioning other offenses discounts your credibility;...
    Kath mentioned "other facts" as reasons one should not mention it , you keep talking about treasonable as if that is the standard when clearly the problem stands on the article 2 requirement being unmet. My credibility here is not my chef concern the facts are.

....though not as much revisiting the birther issue ...but you're doing that too. As a matter of legal fact, Obama is a natural born citizen. Your doubt doesn't change that.
    But I think Kath started this thread not me.

And my doubt wouldn't change it and your lack of doubt doesn't make it so. And from a purely objective unbias POV your dismissal of any doubts without reviewing contrary facts doesn't strengthen your position.

Who is Sheriff Appara
    He's an elected official just like Obam except i'd assume there's no lingering question he met the eligibility requirements of his office.

But his a bit of the transcript of the Sheriffs investigative group's presentation
    SHERIFF ARPAIO [03:39]: Good afternoon. You know, in August last year, a large
    group of citizens came to my office from the Surprise Arizona Tea Party and met with
    me, asked if I would investigate the controversy surrounding President Obama's
    birth certificate and his ability to serve as the President of the United States. This
    group expressed displeasure that no law enforcement agency in the country has ever
    gone on record indicating that they had either looked into this situation or were
    willing to do so.
    I decided to utilize my Cold Case Posse, volunteers, to investigate the
    situation at no expense to the taxpayers. I repeat, no expense to the taxpayers. The
    Cold Case Posse has received much criminal training in investigations from my office
    and agreed to take on the challenge. The Posse reports directly to the office of the
    elected Sheriff, per the Arizona Constitution, consisting of former police officers,
    attorneys, who worked side by side for six months investigating this matter. I asked
    them to conduct the investigation with no preconceived ideas. Call it like it is. The
    critics will say that this investigation is politics, but let me clear that up on one point.
    I felt that this investigation could clear the President Obama's name and put people's
    mind at ease. It would be beneficial to our country as a whole and to the citizens of

Maricopa County, Arizona, who came to me saying they felt their concerns were
    being ignored.
    The investigation focuses on the electronic file you'll see, that was presented
    as President Obama's long-form birth certificate to the American people and to
    citizens of Maricopa County by the White House in April of last year. The
    investigation then also led us to a closer examination of the President's Selective
    Service Registration card. Upon close examination of the evidence, we are prepared
    today to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may
    have been committed, not only in President Obama's long form birth certificate, but
    more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed
    regarding his Selective Service Registration card. At the very least, I can tell you
    this: based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith
    report to you that these documents are authentic.
    [07:39] My investigators believe that the long form birth certificate was
    manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in a paper format as claimed
    by the White House. How we came to that conclusion will be presented to you by our
    lead investigator, Mike Zullo....
    here's a link to the full presentation telling how they came to those conclusions.
    http://buenavistamall.com/Sheriff_Arpaio_transcript.pdf

Make up you own minds but based on this real investigation Obama's claims don't past the stink test. Sheriff Arpaio and his team aren't a bunch of guys sitting around the barbershop moaning about how they hate Obama saying he doesn't looks like a real amurikan.
    And it seems there's still no verification of where Obama was born other than the word of people who weren't there or are to young to know if these docs are forged.

But just blow them off and raise the bar to treason if you like. Article 2 is still there. Even if you want to dismiss it.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikaajbOEWpk?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikaajbOEWpk?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGu9NDAw2Vg?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGu9NDAw2Vg?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGW6WYmcneU?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGW6WYmcneU?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I misspoke rev; I meant impeachable, not treasonable. Sorry, I just skimmed the rest. But sheriff Arapaho (sp) is elected to enforce the laws of his state and county. I think he'd better serve those laws, not play special investigator on the president. Whatever lingering doubt you or he may hold are of little consequence; as constitutionally speaking he is a natural born citizen. you're beating a dead horse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I misspoke rev; I meant impeachable, not treasonable. Sorry, I just skimmed the rest. But sheriff Arapaho (sp) is elected to enforce the laws of his state and county. I think he'd better serve those laws, not play special investigator on the president. Whatever lingering doubt you or he may hold are of little consequence; as constitutionally speaking he is a natural born citizen. you're beating a dead horse.
    The Sheriff was hired to serve the people of his Area, the people of his Area who voted for him AND the president of the U.S. They had a question about THEIR PRESIDENT. A presidents legitimacy -it seems to me- falls under the jurisdiction of every citizen, every county, every state, every sheriff, every county and state attorney or local/state/fed judge. He's the President not the king and not above the law.

And eligibility clause still stands in the constitution as well as impeachable offenses. And the eligibility clause would make his presidency void. It's preemptive strike. no need to impeach he's illegitimate.
    IF hes not a citizen.
    Your evidence poor assertions of his citizenship are simply not the end of the matter Log. It's still an unanswered question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

The Sheriff was hired to serve the people of his Area, the people of his Area who voted for him AND the president of the U.S. They had a question about THEIR PRESIDENT. A presidents legitimacy -it seems to me- falls under the jurisdiction of every citizen, every county, every state, every sheriff, every county and state attorney or local/state/fed judge. He's the President not the king and not above the law.
    It's not his jurisdiction. Under your logic that group of people could go ask any flat foot on the street to investigate the same "crime."
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Arrow

And eligibility clause still stands in the constitution as well as impeachable offenses. And the eligibility clause would make his presidency void. It's preemptive strike. no need to impeach he's illegitimate.
    IF hes not a citizen.
    Your evidence poor assertions of his citizenship are simply not the end of the matter Log. It's still an unanswered question.
    Supremacy clause excludes his official service to community in the matter; he's just acting as a citizen. Beyond that, officials with the state of Hawaii have confirmed obama's birth as havi g taken place in Hawaii. As there's no federal powerful of birth certification, the power is then Reserved to the states or the people. However the state of Hawaii has expressed the power to do so, their certification is legal under the laws of the united states. That's the law rev.