Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
I misspoke rev; I meant impeachable, not treasonable. Sorry, I just skimmed the rest. But sheriff Arapaho (sp) is elected to enforce the laws of his state and county. I think he'd better serve those laws, not play special investigator on the president. Whatever lingering doubt you or he may hold are of little consequence; as constitutionally speaking he is a natural born citizen. you're beating a dead horse.
The Sheriff was hired to serve the people of his Area, the people of his Area who voted for him AND the president of the U.S. They had a question about THEIR PRESIDENT. A presidents legitimacy -it seems to me- falls under the jurisdiction of every citizen, every county, every state, every sheriff, every county and state attorney or local/state/fed judge. He's the President not the king and not above the law.

And eligibility clause still stands in the constitution as well as impeachable offenses. And the eligibility clause would make his presidency void. It's preemptive strike. no need to impeach he's illegitimate.
IF hes not a citizen.
Your evidence poor assertions of his citizenship are simply not the end of the matter Log. It's still an unanswered question.