Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
WMD proceed Obama by 50 years, at least. Obama and his policies are not a WMD, though one could argue that he's made the country less safe. Drop the hyperbole and put forward some reasonable statements. Thank you.
Thats entirely a matter of perception isnt it? Aboutime thinks that obama is a weapon of mass destruction all by himself and I agree with that more than I disagree. Simply because he has caused so much harm and so vigorously attacked our Constitution and abused the office of The Presidency. Is he just that damn stupid/ inept or is it intentional? If its intentional(which it is imho) then he has went directly against his oath of office,thats treason! Which I'd bet my life on him having deliberately engaged in on orders from his handlers.

My friend exspressed his honest opinion and myself I call that reasonable and the right thing to do. I've known him many years and his honesty and integrity impressed me enough to be honored to be his friend. Exercising his freedom of speech to criticise the President and doing so by posting his true and honest thoughts on it is not reasonable? How so?
I guess we will just disagree on that my friend. -Tyr