Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bingster View Post
    Every question and every point was to find the most extreme answer possible. "How many of you would accept a deal of $10 of cuts vs. $1 of revenue?"-all voted no.

Any candidate who showed the least amount of moderation lost e.g. Perry believed in the Dream Act.

The death penalty got a standing ovation.

The audiences of each debate sounded like blood thirsty mobs.
    Does that make sense to you? Judge Judy is fond of saying, if it doesn's make sense, it is not true. Any republican would leap at ten dollars in cuts with a dollar in revenue. Don't you see the trap in that remark? There is a gotcha.
    For instance, if taxes start now, and revenue starts in 7 years, what did you get?

The Dream act sanctions illegial aliens coming to stay here. They use that hook.

Etc. and etc.

Generally when a left winger agrees something is great, look much deeper to see the flaws.
    Last edited by Robert A Whit; 01-17-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    AT, unless I missed it, I haven't seen anywhere that bingster has been insulting to you or anyone. I don't want to otherwise imply that it's only you- can we all try to stick to discussing content?
    They're love taps!

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    AT, unless I missed it, I haven't seen anywhere that bingster has been insulting to you or anyone. I don't want to otherwise imply that it's only you- can we all try to stick to discussing content?
    Thank you VERY MUCH Abbey. I hoped some admin person would speak up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bingster View Post
    Every question and every point was to find the most extreme answer possible. "How many of you would accept a deal of $10 of cuts vs. $1 of revenue?"-all voted no.

Any candidate who showed the least amount of moderation lost e.g. Perry believed in the Dream Act.

The death penalty got a standing ovation.

The audiences of each debate sounded like blood thirsty mobs.
    Libs still OWE $6 in tax cuts for every dollar Reagan and Bush 41 raised taxes. In both cases libs LIED when they "promised" to cut spending if they got their damn tax increase. I am on the record as saying there is not ONE valid reason to raise taxes by one cent given the BS Dems are currently spending our hard earned money on. Obama has pissed through over $16 TRILLION dollars since he took office and what the hell do we have to show for it except a credit downgrade and $6 1/4 Trillion of added debt. OK Bing the floor is all yours

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Thank you VERY MUCH Abbey. I hoped some admin person would speak up.
    Who asked ya', buttinsky?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Robert A Whit
    As a doctor, Ron Paul is far more grumpy than my doctors are. As a politician, tell me what he has ever managed in government?

Most people won't vote for a person that has no management experience unless they happen to be a democrat.

As to Paul Ryan, ditto. I like both of them. But liking them and calling them president is a very different matter.

I like experience. Look at the low ratings of the rest and see how the rest of us feel.

Ideology over experience just won't work.

Look, say you got rich and decided to hire a cook.

Would you hire an actual cook or somebody that carried around boxes of food to put into a store?

Screw experience. We need a guy with morals and a level head. A guy who realizes that you have to work hard to get anywhere.
    Instead of a business degree, or law, or etc. We need an engineer, a doctor, a regular guy that get's America!
    I see now why Sarah Palin was not appreciated. When we screw experience, we get another Obama.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I see now why Sarah Palin was not appreciated. When we screw experience, we get another Obama.
    Yea, I remember Obama's PR staff in the liberal media constantly telling us Biden was so much smarter then Gov. Palin. Well thanks to the takers and uninformed voters we are stuck with 4 more years of Obamanomics

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Libs still OWE $6 in tax cuts for every dollar Reagan and Bush 41 raised taxes. In both cases libs LIED when they "promised" to cut spending if they got their damn tax increase. I am on the record as saying there is not ONE valid reason to raise taxes by one cent given the BS Dems are currently spending our hard earned money on. Obama has pissed through over $16 TRILLION dollars since he took office and what the hell do we have to show for it except a credit downgrade and $6 1/4 Trillion of added debt. OK Bing the floor is all yours
    Revenues are always today.

Tax cuts come way down the road.

Very good argument on your part as well.

The Democrat mentality is we belong to the Federal Government. Way more than to our family, way more than to the city or state we live in.

We live to be squeezed like lemons so long as they promise lemon juice.

Well, at a dollar a glass, it might be fine. But it costs 100 dollars per glass.

A terrible deal to make for the public. It ends up they are deeper and deeper into national debt. When will this stuff end?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yea, I remember Obama's PR staff in the liberal media constantly telling us Biden was so much smarter then Gov. Palin. Well thanks to the takers and uninformed voters we are stuck with 4 more years of Obamanomics
    How do you suppose it would have changed things if lefty moderators were barred from the GOP primary debates?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Revenues are always today.

Tax cuts come way down the road.

Very good argument on your part as well.

The Democrat mentality is we belong to the Federal Government. Way more than to our family, way more than to the city or state we live in.

We live to be squeezed like lemons so long as they promise lemon juice.

Well, at a dollar a glass, it might be fine. But it costs 100 dollars per glass.

A terrible deal to make for the public. It ends up they are deeper and deeper into national debt. When will this stuff end?
    It is much more then a good argument - it is factual and shows NEVER take libs at their word when it coming to damn near anything. R's are fools if they take Obama's "word" to cut spending later. They are obsessed with spending, handouts, and keeping as many people dependent on the g9vernemnt as possible. that is a big part of their base

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Who asked ya', buttinsky?
    Just some love taps chevy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How do you suppose it would have changed things if lefty moderators were barred from the GOP primary debates?
    I would be happy if they ask OBJECTIVE questions and not ask their usual racially laced gotcha questions. But hey, the liberal media will continue to wave the pom poms for Obama for the next 4 years and on Monday they will experience perhaps about 14,000 Obamagasms on the air

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I would be happy if they ask OBJECTIVE questions and not ask their usual racially laced gotcha questions. But hey, the liberal media will continue to wave the pom poms for Obama for the next 4 years and on Monday they will experience perhaps about 14,000 Obamagasms on the air
    The GOP has no control over how lefties behave. The do have control over who moderates THEIR debate. In my opinion, that's where the election was lost with assists from George Step-in-it-opolis and Candy Crowley.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The GOP has no control over how lefties behave. The do have control over who moderates THEIR debate. In my opinion, that's where the election was lost with assists from George Step-in-it-opolis and Candy Crowley.
    No the election was lost when day after day and night after night the liberal media "reported" the Obama approved talking points that Mitt was a murderer. a felon, how he will kill old people, starve children, start a world war, and meanwhile Obama was Saint, a victim of racism, it was all Bush's fault, and how Obama will "take care of the poor", screw over the "rich" and take out the nations enemies.

Ronald Reagan