Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default This Weekend, 'Sluts' Will March Through DC

Just the name of this walk I wouldn't allow any of my family members there, I agree to a point a woman should be able to dress like she wants but just like I agree a man ought to be able to also but when I see a kid with his pants below his Butt I say something, have a little class a little respect for yourself and those around you, I have seen many beautiful woman look very sexy without looking slutty

They’ll be wearing fishnet stockings and mini skirts. They’ll be waving signs with messages that read, “My corset is not consent.” They’ll be storming the nation’s capital. All for the right to dress like ‘sluts.’
    SlutwalkDC is one branch of an international movement that claims to raise awareness for victims of sexual assault. During the event, participants wear racy clothing and chant slogans to demand their right to dress and act promiscuously without having to face the consequences. On the DC group’s Facebook page, 1,000 people have already signed up to march this Saturday from the African American Civil War Memorial to Malcolm X Park in slutty solidarity.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortney...alkdc-n1659540
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Just the name of this walk I wouldn't allow any of my family members there, I agree to a point a woman should be able to dress like she wants but just like I agree a man ought to be able to also but when I see a kid with his pants below his Butt I say something, have a little class a little respect for yourself and those around you, I have seen many beautiful woman look very sexy without looking slutty

They’ll be wearing fishnet stockings and mini skirts. They’ll be waving signs with messages that read, “My corset is not consent.” They’ll be storming the nation’s capital. All for the right to dress like ‘sluts.’
    SlutwalkDC is one branch of an international movement that claims to raise awareness for victims of sexual assault. During the event, participants wear racy clothing and chant slogans to demand their right to dress and act promiscuously without having to face the consequences. On the DC group’s Facebook page, 1,000 people have already signed up to march this Saturday from the African American Civil War Memorial to Malcolm X Park in slutty solidarity.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortney...alkdc-n1659540
    Will Sandra Fluke be leading the parade? Perhaps she and the other sluts will demand the taxpayers foot the bill for their transportation, food, and lodging costs while in town

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Will Sandra Fluke be leading the parade? Perhaps she and the other sluts will demand the taxpayers foot the bill for their transportation, food, and lodging costs while in town

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Will hillery and huma be there? How about Janet Napalotono? Did they invite muslim women to participate? Nothing like a slutty hajib right jafar? I guess they feel they need to complete with the queers on parade all the time.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post

they need to hand out razors at planned parenthood.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I have seen many beautiful woman look very sexy without looking slutty
    Well i'm sure that's a relief to the women of this word, because the point of this is for men to be able to find these women sexy....right?

without having to face the consequences.
    What exactly are the consequences?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Well i'm sure that's a relief to the women of this word, because the point of this is for men to be able to find these women sexy....right?

Yea, such men as Weiner, the Mayor of San Diego, and the rapist in chief Bill Clinton

and libs rant how the R's have a war on women

If you are a lib and treat women like that it appears to be a resume enhancement and you get standing O's at the Dem convention

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Noir I think after reading the article they are trying to say sexually assault would be the consequence , it looks like they are trying to roll it all into one march
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Noir I think after reading the article they are trying to say sexually assault would be the consequence , it looks like they are trying to roll it all into one march
    Being sexually assaulted is not a consequence of dress code. It is a result of a societal acceptance that people are 'asking for it' etc becuase they have multiple sexual partners, or wear certain clothes etc.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Being sexually assaulted is not a consequence of dress code. It is a result of a societal acceptance that people are 'asking for it' etc becuase they have multiple sexual partners, or wear certain clothes etc.
    Tell that to the organizers. They seem to think one begets the other. That on one hand they want to raise awareness of sexual assault with regards to attire, but on the other they capitalize on the very thing they wish to disparage-- the objectification of women. It's effective, sure, but its also hypocritical and insulting to the many people who value modesty and despise rape. Imagine, if you will, were I to dress in a white robe, complete with Klan accoutrement in an effort to bring attention to the superfluity of playing to the lowest common denominator, that of racism. Hey, just because I'm dressed like a racist doesn't mean I'm asking to be called a racist and attacked. But It doesn't play both ways, does it? Id be attacked and most would say, what an asshole-- he should know better-- he was asking for it etc.
    Last edited by logroller; 08-12-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Tell that to the organizers. They seem to think one begets the other. That on one hand they want to raise awareness of sexual assault with regards to attire, but on the other they capitalize on the very thing they wish to disparage-- the objectification of women. It's effective, sure, but its also hypocritical and insulting to the many people who value modesty and despise rape. Imagine, if you will, were I to dress in a white robe, complete with Klan accoutrement in an effort to bring attention to the superfluity of playing to the lowest common denominator, that of racism. Hey, just because I'm dressed like a racist doesn't mean I'm asking to be called a racist and attacked. But It doesn't play both ways, does it? Id be attacked and most would say, what an asshole-- he should know better-- he was asking for it etc.
    Are you equating being a racist to being sexually assaulted?

At the very least you're comparing an extreme, with a common occurrence.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I get the basic premise, but why here? I mean, we're pretty hardcore over here with rapists and sexual assault, with minimum mandatory sentences, up to life-long sex offender registry mandates, and whatnot. You even have to, in some places here, alert your neighbors if you're on the registry.

I think we've made it pretty damned clear that we don't support rape and sexual assault.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post

I get the basic premise, but why here? I mean, we're pretty hardcore over here with rapists and sexual assault, with minimum mandatory sentences, up to life-long sex offender registry mandates, and whatnot. You even have to, in some places here, alert your neighbors if you're on the registry.

I think we've made it pretty damned clear that we don't support rape and sexual assault.
    Look at the comments over these pages about sluts - the fact that the term slut is associated as a derogatory term is enough in and of itself - and how they are viewed. True we are better than most countries, but their is still a lot to be done.
    Last edited by Noir; 08-12-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Or if you are a Dem holding elected office, your supporters and allies in the media simply dismiss it as a "personal issue" and it is really nobody's business

It is amazing to see how male liberals REALLY view women. Seems more liberal males are carrying on the Kennedy tradition when it comes to their treatment of women

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Liberal, Democrat Tolerance in Washington for Fair Minded Sluts.....1st Amendment at work....again???
    protestposters.jpg It's the Democracy they Demand.

Need sources?

Just think...Hollywood. HOLLYW.JPG
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !