Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now we know where filthy filmore disappeared too.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Being sexually assaulted is not a consequence of dress code. It is a result of a societal acceptance that people are 'asking for it' etc becuase they have multiple sexual partners, or wear certain clothes etc.
    Tell that to the organizers. They seem to think one begets the other. That on one hand they want to raise awareness of sexual assault with regards to attire, but on the other they capitalize on the very thing they wish to disparage-- the objectification of women. It's effective, sure, but its also hypocritical and insulting to the many people who value modesty and despise rape. Imagine, if you will, were I to dress in a white robe, complete with Klan accoutrement in an effort to bring attention to the superfluity of playing to the lowest common denominator, that of racism. Hey, just because I'm dressed like a racist doesn't mean I'm asking to be called a racist and attacked. But It doesn't play both ways, does it? Id be attacked and most would say, what an asshole-- he should know better-- he was asking for it etc.
    Last edited by logroller; 08-12-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Tell that to the organizers. They seem to think one begets the other. That on one hand they want to raise awareness of sexual assault with regards to attire, but on the other they capitalize on the very thing they wish to disparage-- the objectification of women. It's effective, sure, but its also hypocritical and insulting to the many people who value modesty and despise rape. Imagine, if you will, were I to dress in a white robe, complete with Klan accoutrement in an effort to bring attention to the superfluity of playing to the lowest common denominator, that of racism. Hey, just because I'm dressed like a racist doesn't mean I'm asking to be called a racist and attacked. But It doesn't play both ways, does it? Id be attacked and most would say, what an asshole-- he should know better-- he was asking for it etc.
    Are you equating being a racist to being sexually assaulted?

At the very least you're comparing an extreme, with a common occurrence.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Being sexually assaulted is not a consequence of dress code. It is a result of a societal acceptance that people are 'asking for it' etc becuase they have multiple sexual partners, or wear certain clothes etc.
    I get the basic premise, but why here? I mean, we're pretty hardcore over here with rapists and sexual assault, with minimum mandatory sentences, up to life-long sex offender registry mandates, and whatnot. You even have to, in some places here, alert your neighbors if you're on the registry.

I think we've made it pretty damned clear that we don't support rape and sexual assault.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post

I get the basic premise, but why here? I mean, we're pretty hardcore over here with rapists and sexual assault, with minimum mandatory sentences, up to life-long sex offender registry mandates, and whatnot. You even have to, in some places here, alert your neighbors if you're on the registry.

I think we've made it pretty damned clear that we don't support rape and sexual assault.
    Look at the comments over these pages about sluts - the fact that the term slut is associated as a derogatory term is enough in and of itself - and how they are viewed. True we are better than most countries, but their is still a lot to be done.
    Last edited by Noir; 08-12-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

Ok sluts don't deny it, you just judged these boys by what you see!!
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Look at the comments over these pages about sluts - the fact that the term slut is associated as a derogatory term is enough in and of itself - and how they are viewed. True we are better than most countries, but their is still a lot to be done.
    As I said before, let them dress like that and march in egypt. See how far they would get.

They call themselves sluts, what do you suggest we call them?

They are a bunch of lame brain liberal hypocrites for whom I have no respect. So I'll call them whatever I feel like calling them.

They are sluts competing with the queers for attention, see above pictures.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Not long ago i posted a Video of a woman talking about the origin and some effects of the bikini.
    Here Noir asked "what consequences." to dressing "slutty"

well studies and Brain scans show that men objectify women MORE, the more female flesh is exposed.
    It's a well known fact that men's thinking processes are slowed/fogged in the presence of attractive women. How much more in the presence of SLUTTY looking attractive women.

So This Group is DEMANDING that men Think Clearly and with the the Highest of Moral standards while they prance in front of men dressed like Prostitutes or barely dressed at all?
    Really?
    OK, well you can DEMAND that all you want. Nature says it ain't gonna happen.

Seems Studies also show that women who are dressed modestly are not objectified.
    So wouldn't it make more sense to have a MODESTY MARCH so people could take you seriously?

Will there be women who are assaulted NO matter WHAT they wear. YEP. sadly no doubt.
    Is it wrong No matter what they Wear? Absolutely. 100%

But do you dose yourself in bacon grease if your going to walk through an open dog pound?
    Do you ask men to THINK CLEARLY when your exposed T and A is sending all the blood AWAY from his brain.

Public Modesty is common sense.
    Dressing Slutty in public is no excuse for a man to sexual assault a woman but only idiot would say it should make NO difference how men think/approach/treat/feel about a woman.

'HI, I'm half naked, talk to me about gossip, the weather and politics a. and don't look at my body in ways that make me uncomfortable.'

Sorry, get real.
    put some decent clothes on. yes i said decent, and you do know what i mean.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-12-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Will hillery and huma be there? How about Janet Napalotono? Did they invite muslim women to participate? Nothing like a slutty hajib right jafar? I guess they feel they need to complete with the queers on parade all the time.

Why should women need to protest over what clothes they choose to wear anyway?

Here is the opposite of a slut walk.

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post

As I said before, let them dress like that and march in egypt. See how far they would get.

They call themselves sluts, what do you suggest we call them?

They are a bunch of lame brain liberal hypocrites for whom I have no respect. So I'll call them whatever I feel like calling them.

They are sluts competing with the queers for attention, see above pictures.
    I (nor they) want you to call them anything other than sluts, it is the belief that the term is derogatory was my point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

those women should be MORE covered up.... ewwwwwwwwwww

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Public Modesty is common sense.
    Dressing Slutty in public is no excuse for a man to sexual assault a woman but only idiot would say it should make NO difference how men think/approach/treat/feel about a woman.

'HI, I'm half naked, talk to me about gossip, the weather and politics a. and don't look at my body in ways that make me uncomfortable.'

Sorry, get real.
    put some decent clothes on. yes i said decent, and you do know what i mean.
    Isn't it peculiar then how attitudes are different in nudist areas.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

This is not the opposite of a slutwalk, the opposite of a slutwalk would be women only wearing what men wanted them to wear regardless of how the woman felt about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

so much so they have to have rules and gate keepers to make sure the that Men don't do what comes naturally.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/9-things-not-to-do-at-a-nudist-resort

and many nudist agree that slutty/skimpy dressing is MORE arousing than plain nudity, or modest clothing. because it draws attention to the certain areas.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-12-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

But Neither America nor the UK are really nudist areas are they?