Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Nah, with that I'll call you, 'not worthy of responding to after this one.' Have a great night.
    Lame, but not unexpected. People talk about having thick skin, but say you don't believe as they do, and their actions show that skin isn't so thick after all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Boy, there's a load of misunderstanding in all that.

I have never called myself any term in relation to religion, I merely do not believe any religion to be real. It really is that simple.

Clearly I am not avoiding anything, I am on a forum where it appears the majority are religious and here I am telling them they believe in fairy tales. Doesn't seem like avoidance to me.

That anyone needs a label put on someone in order to listen to what they have to say is beyond pathetic. It is the content of what is said that matters, not who it comes from, or what label someone has attached to them.
    ^^^^^^^^ Yet you called me a "BIBLE THUMPER" then dismissed me as being not worthy to respond to. You really need to practice what you preach. I have over 8k posts here and over 90% of those posts are not in the religion section here. I'd say its you that is quick to judge in error. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ^^^^^^^^ Yet you called me a "BIBLE THUMPER" then dismissed me as being not worthy to respond to. You really need to practice what you preach. I have over 8k posts here and over 90% of those posts are not in the religion section here. I'd say its you that is quick to judge in error. -Tyr
    What I said was: "So you are either a 'bible thumper', or ignorant of reality." Please ensure you get things right, rather than making them up. And no longer listening to you is based on a lack of logic or reason as seen so far. It is irrelevant how many posts your have or where they are on the forum. From what I saw at that point, it was clear emotion was what was being operated on, nothing more.

It is noted that rather than reply to my last reply to you, you picked a message I wrote to someone else, thus avoiding having to answer/respond to what was put out to you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yep, we've a troll with anti-religion leanings, unwilling to admit to such.

I like Noir and support him against the 'religious.' LOL! My religion allows more nuance, be it right or wrong. I've admiration for those that say, "I'm an atheist." Or "vegan" may be the same or not.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

What I said was: "So you are either a 'bible thumper', or ignorant of reality." Please ensure you get things right, rather than making them up. And no longer listening to you is based on a lack of logic or reason as seen so far. It is irrelevant how many posts your have or where they are on the forum. From what I saw at that point, it was clear emotion was what was being operated on, nothing more.

It is noted that rather than reply to my last reply to you, you picked a message I wrote to someone else, thus avoiding having to answer/respond to what was put out to you.

That's a load of bull. I replied to your post.. However you do not get to instruct me in how, when, why and/or where I reply. Others brighter than you have tried for well over a decade --NONE- succeeded!! What's next, you going to call me a troll!?? - -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Lame, but not unexpected. People talk about having thick skin, but say you don't believe as they do, and their actions show that skin isn't so thick after all.
    You couldn't hold Kat a light to go by. WORD--- Don't bite off more than you can chew.. --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

That's a load of bull. I replied to your post.. However you do not get to instruct me in how, when, why and/or where I reply. Others brighter than you have tried for well over a decade --NONE- succeeded!! What's next, you going to call me a troll!?? - -Tyr

Tyr. Seems like Arbo sounds very much like someone else who tried the very same tactic not long ago.
    We've all seen it before. A new member arrives. Pretends to be genuine, and after somewhat of an acceptance by members in the INTRODUCTIONS of the forum. That new member actually is convinced he/she is, and must be accepted as the FINAL voice to decide what other members say, think, and believe. And it shows by the way Arbo decided to identify some of us with his/her Bible Thumping accusations that exposed his/her Hypocrisy.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As I have said, I do not believe in religions, seems that means I have admitted that um, I do not believe in religions. As far as anti-religion, you are making incorrect assumptions. Me personally not believing in religions does not mean I want them gone, or that I want them removed from society. People are free to believe in whatever they want. That's part of the freedom of this country.

So I'd suggest you quit making assumptions, as so far, your track record isn't very good.

That's a load of bull. I replied to your post..
    Can you point out where you replied to post #18?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...631#post661631

Go for it. Prove your claim of 'bull', let's see it. This will be entertaining, since you did not reply to it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You couldn't hold Kat a light to go by.
    Is this in english? lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Is this in english? lol
    Sure it is. Very likely you are too young to understand. Google it if you are that clueless, as I haven't time to babysit you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure it is.
    How about you give us your proof you responded to that message #18. It is noted you avoided responding to that request to post some other garbage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Can you point out where you replied to post #18?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...631#post661631

Go for it. Prove your claim of 'bull', let's see it. This will be entertaining, since you did not reply to it.
    Sure I did with my next post. Are you under some delusion that I must reply in some way you approve of? If you are, then , man are you going to be in for a rude awakening. Nobody gets to tell me how I must post as long as my posting stays within the rules set by this forum. Where the hell do you nutcrackers come from any who? I seem to remember this same little dance started my first week posting here about 14 months ago.. hmmmmmm? Yes, just about the same way too. And that guy is no longer here, seems he was permanently banned I believe. Although not over our disagreement but rather his nasty habit of thinking he was Ruler of the Universe and Jim had to set him straight. --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I like Noir and support him against the 'religious.' LOL! My religion allows more nuance, be it right or wrong. I've admiration for those that say, "I'm an atheist." Or "vegan" may be the same or not.
    Why is he a troll? He's entitled to his opinions even if they are wrong.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Sure I did with my next post. Are you under some delusion that I must reply in some way you approve of? If you are, then , man are you going to be in for a rude awakening. Nobody gets to tell me how I must post as long as my posting stays within the rules set by this forum. Where the hell do you nutcrackers come from any who? I seem to remember this same little dance started my first week posting here about 14 months ago.. hmmmmmm? Yes, just about the same way too. And that guy is no longer here, seems he was permanently banned I believe. Although not over our disagreement but rather his nasty habit of thinking he was Ruler of the Universe and Jim had to set him straight. --Tyr
    As I said, seems to be a troll. Unless there is something to come, would recommend we ignore it. Just my take, unless jimnyc bans, which is unlikely.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure I did with my next post.
    100% lie.