Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Behold: The Troll

I have been called a troll (and worse) at most political and atheist forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. It's too bad that so many people seem to only be interested in "homosexual" discussion. But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I already know that forums aren't obliged to allow people to exercise theirs at their forums. But the people who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech. So for them to deny people the right to exercise theirs is hypocritical. As well as showing a severe lack of decency, honor and dignity.

Also, you may have heard of people who say, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." I challenge this forum to do what most others have not. Live up to that morality. Even a little. Because I have truhs to tell you that those who run this forum and probably you won't like. But if what you have to say doesn't offend some people, then chances are that what you have to say has no real value. It is my wish to debate people about anything I say. Will this forum allow such debate? Judging from all of the forums I have been banned from, probably not. But the truth must be spoken.

2. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have truhs to tell
    That'll be my first time, hearing any of those.

By the way, I've found over the years that you really don't get banned just based on your expressed opinions, you get banned for violating the site rules. Stop blame shifting. If you get banned it's YOUR fault, not the site's fault.

Modify your behavior maybe?
    ‎'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking, friendo?

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Kathianne, Jeff, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cultsmasher View Post
    I have been called a troll (and worse) at most political and atheist forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. It's too bad that so many people seem to only be interested in "homosexual" discussion. But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I already know that forums aren't obliged to allow people to exercise theirs at their forums. But the people who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech. So for them to deny people the right to exercise theirs is hypocritical. As well as showing a severe lack of decency, honor and dignity.

Also, you may have heard of people who say, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." I challenge this forum to do what most others have not. Live up to that morality. Even a little. Because I have truhs to tell you that those who run this forum and probably you won't like. But if what you have to say doesn't offend some people, then chances are that what you have to say has no real value. It is my wish to debate people about anything I say. Will this forum allow such debate? Judging from all of the forums I have been banned from, probably not. But the truth must be spoken.

Honestly. I doubt you will find anyone on this forum who won't allow you to TELL THE TRUTH. But, make certain, if you want to share more than your opinions or idea's here. THEY ARE HONEST, and TRUTHFUL.
    Nobody can dispute the truth. Nor can anyone change the Truth. Stick to the TRUTH and it will SET YOU FREE.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah problem is, "truth" is really nothing more than philosophy. Not to be confused with fact.

"Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is down the hall..." - Indiana Jones

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​*Time will tell....its your move...welcome...

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

HEY!

This guy just got banned over at another place! Wasn't the first time either...

Just remember, culty, no such thing as "free speech" on a privately owned board...

But this one is more free than most...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

11. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    HEY!

This guy just got banned over at another place! Wasn't the first time either...

Just remember, culty, no such thing as "free speech" on a privately owned board...

But this one is more free than most...
    Seems like the more religious right people are, the less they realize the Constitution protects us only from government action, not private. They don't even understand, like - the basics and stuff.

13. Thanks Said1 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Honestly. I doubt you will find anyone on this forum who won't allow you to TELL THE TRUTH. But, make certain, if you want to share more than your opinions or idea's here. THEY ARE HONEST, and TRUTHFUL.
    Nobody can dispute the truth. Nor can anyone change the Truth. Stick to the TRUTH and it will SET YOU FREE.

As for your past, at other forums. I was asked not to incite trouble from new members, and chase them away. So, if you plan on being either a TROLL, or telling ONLY THE TRUTH. I say, have at it.
    But...if your reputation from other forums arrives here as you attempt to challenge the rules.
    You might as well GO AWAY NOW.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

15. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    By the way, I've found over the years that you really don't get banned just based on your expressed opinions, you get banned for violating the site rules.
    This is only partially correct. I have been from a lot of boards (surprise! ) where I violated no stated rules. My lone transgression was to make the site owner unhappy. I was once banned from a flame board that supposedly had no rules.
    Internet message boards are NOT a democracy. The first amendment does not exist here. All message boards are governed by the Golden Rule -- the person who shells out the gold to run the board makes the rules. Period. End of story.
    DP is by far the most lenient and fairly run board I have ever been a member of. I say this having been banned from here multiple times. Jim has done a good job of creating and enforcing rules. He even banned one of brothers once!

I have been banned from numerous conservative boards (liberals are usually welcome). I have also been banned from liberal boards (usually for insulting Clinton and Carter). I have also been kicked off of boards relating to TV, music and even baseball (owner was a Yankees fan).
    There are people opposed to open discussion. They don't want to hear any opinions contrary to their own. You probably know some of them. Perhaps you are one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    My lone transgression was to make the site owner unhappy.
    That's a universal, unwritten rule of all private property. Don't piss off the owner. So again, your fault not his.

18. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

That may be the shittiest, arrogant, passive-aggressive, self-absorbed 'hello' post i have read. You should think about relaxing a little bit. Pull the stick out, and just let the convo happen.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

20. Thanks Said1, Elessar, Jeff, jimnyc, LongTermGuy and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dagnamit, DMP. I was going to say that .....
    'There's nothing gay about hell' - Patty Leotardo

22. Thanks Anton Chigurh, darin, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Cultsmasher, you are welcome here at DP. I have found over these many, many years on boards, that the people who also post fun things in the more relaxed forums (forii?) do much better overall.

Anyway, Jim our board owner, does believe in free speech, and has historically given a lot of leeway. Just don't be an a-hole, and you'll do fine.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

24. Thanks jimnyc, hjmick thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

hes intimating if we dont like him being an ass we are anti-free-speech or somehow less-than.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

26. Thanks jimnyc, Anton Chigurh, Jeff, LongTermGuy, hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cultsmasher View Post

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech.".
    Just maybe you should be aware of the facts that #1 A site owner can make and choose his/her rules, and #2 The 'Freedom of Speech'
    you holler about will be limited by the TOU's of many Internet Sites.

Don't like those concepts? Then Why don't you open your own Website.??

28. Thanks jimnyc, Jeff thanked this post