Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biomystic View Post
    All you people trying to railroad Arab Muslims into being the only bad guys is pure outright racist bigotry in action. You don't understand because you don't want to, that it is illegal and immoral for people of one nation thousands of miles away from another to go in and take over everything by force of arms. That's a Crime! And that's what Israel is--a criminal enterprise that came about by the Security Council breaking the U.N. Charter protecting the Right of Self-Determination of Indigenous Populations, that U.N. Right again signed by Pres. Obama in 2010. You are anti-Americans siding with criminal lawbreakers and racist war promoters. You don't address this criticism, do you, that you are racists siding with European Jewish racist genocidal policies, because you have no defense for it except Zionist lies. One has only to look back on Christian fanatical racists in America who are still active pushing war with Muslims like your posts do as well. You don't see that Islam has become immensely more radical as Muslims continue to see Israel has no intention of being anything but a criminal state breaking all U.N. Resolutions and International Laws in order to conduct their racial war with Arab Gentile Palestinians and Middle East Arabs in general.

European Jewish convert descendants, us Ashkenazim, who began the Zionist movement, have ZERO right to claim Palestine as none of our forebearers ever stepped foot in Palestine. My Ashkenazi dna test shows all sorts of Ashkenazim ancestry from all over Europe, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Slovakia, Austria-Hungary, Netherlands, but only goes in the direct of Palestine to Uzbekistan, in the heart of the old Khazar kingdom that converted to Judaism in the 8th Century or 7th. I do have Sephardic genes too but they are traced to Tunisia and Libya, again not Palestine. And really, this Zionist idea that any "Jew" has a Right of Return is pure racist bunk and quite an evil doctrine that would cause utter chaos internationally if other countries adopted this immorality as have Zionist Jews. The ONLY reason Israel exists today is due to Evangelical Zionist Christians and Jews in America politically supporting Israel like the modern 5th Columnists they are working for a foreign government, as you Zionists also do supporting racial warfare and everything anti-American policy protecting against racists.

Please stop working to undermine American values of self-determination and equal rights for all citizens. You should be ashamed of yourselves for supporting racial warfare and the killing of innocents for religious liars and cheats and land-stealers. And no, the Reactions of the victims of Jewish racial warfare cannot be condemned when they turn to violence as the only means of stopping European takeover and elimination of Palestine. God is not on your side and if you don't believe me, read what's happened to the Bible's credibility as God's real agents in our times are Israeli archeologists and historians exposing the Bible stories for what they always were: Judah's myths of origin without any historical foundation, myths Zionists are using to kill Palestinians and steal their land away from them.
    Wow.

Let's cut through all of this, and recognise one central truth here. You hate Jews with a passion that I'm sure some of the hardest-line Muslim terrorists on the planet would envy.

Is it perhaps your view that Hitler should've been permitted to complete his Holocaust, his 'Final Solution' ?

Do you perhaps hold the view that the Jewish race hasn't suffered nearly ENOUGH in human history ?

I say that sheer human justice and decency argues for the State of Israel to not only exist, but to prosper as much as possible. Instead .... you want MORE enmity. MORE bloodshed.

Israel is a major military power. It could, if it so chose, and whenever it chose, reduce Palestine to dust. Instead, it endures literally many hundreds of terrorist attacks from that region, and ONLY acts when it must defend itself .. and in a scenario in which the provocation to do so much more than this must be immense.

But you seem to have no appreciation of that remarkable reality, nor the Israeli near-superhuman capacity for amazing restraint.

What accounts for that ? Race hatred ? A common cause felt with one or more terrorist faction(s) ?

When Ahmadinejad threatened to 'wipe Israel off the map', did you approve ?

If Iran gets nukes, and attacks Israel with one(or more), will you look at a photo of an Israeli radioactive crater and cheer its existence ?

You talk of 'criminality'. Doesn't what I've been considering in this post qualify as that, in your 'worldview' .. ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, NightTrain, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

All you people trying to railroad Arab Muslims into being the only bad guys is pure outright racist bigotry in action. You don't understand because you don't want to, that it is illegal and immoral for people of one nation thousands of miles away from another to go in and take over everything by force of arms. That's a Crime! And that's what Israel is--a criminal enterprise that came about by the Security Council breaking the U.N. Charter protecting the Right of Self-Determination of Indigenous Populations, that U.N. Right again signed by Pres. Obama in 2010. You are anti-Americans siding with criminal lawbreakers and racist war promoters. You don't address this criticism, do you, that you are racists siding with European Jewish racist genocidal policies, because you have no defense for it except Zionist lies. One has only to look back on Christian fanatical racists in America who are still active pushing war with Muslims like your posts do as well. You don't see that Islam has become immensely more radical as Muslims continue to see Israel has no intention of being anything but a criminal state breaking all U.N. Resolutions and International Laws in order to conduct their racial war with Arab Gentile Palestinians and Middle East Arabs in general.

European Jewish convert descendants, us Ashkenazim, who began the Zionist movement, have ZERO right to claim Palestine as none of our forebearers ever stepped foot in Palestine. My Ashkenazi dna test shows all sorts of Ashkenazim ancestry from all over Europe, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Slovakia, Austria-Hungary, Netherlands, but only goes in the direct of Palestine to Uzbekistan, in the heart of the old Khazar kingdom that converted to Judaism in the 8th Century or 7th. I do have Sephardic genes too but they are traced to Tunisia and Libya, again not Palestine. And really, this Zionist idea that any "Jew" has a Right of Return is pure racist bunk and quite an evil doctrine that would cause utter chaos internationally if other countries adopted this immorality as have Zionist Jews. The ONLY reason Israel exists today is due to Evangelical Zionist Christians and Jews in America politically supporting Israel like the modern 5th Columnists they are working for a foreign government, as you Zionists also do supporting racial warfare and everything anti-American policy protecting against racists.

Please stop working to undermine American values of self-determination and equal rights for all citizens. You should be ashamed of yourselves for supporting racial warfare and the killing of innocents for religious liars and cheats and land-stealers. And no, the Reactions of the victims of Jewish racial warfare cannot be condemned when they turn to violence as the only means of stopping European takeover and elimination of Palestine. God is not on your side and if you don't believe me, read what's happened to the Bible's credibility as God's real agents in our times are Israeli archeologists and historians exposing the Bible stories for what they always were: Judah's myths of origin without any historical foundation, myths Zionists are using to kill Palestinians and steal their land away from them.
    Last I checked, there weren't any Jews lining up Christians and killing them. On the other hand, seems to me, a bunch of extremist idiots calling themselves Muslims are. I'll take the reality vs your long-winded crap I didn't bother to read.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Jeff, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Wow.

Let's cut through all of this, and recognise one central truth here. You hate Jews with a passion that I'm sure some of the hardest-line Muslim terrorists on the planet would envy.

Is it perhaps your view that Hitler should've been permitted to complete his Holocaust, his 'Final Solution' ?

Do you perhaps hold the view that the Jewish race hasn't suffered nearly ENOUGH in human history ?

I say that sheer human justice and decency argues for the State of Israel to not only exist, but to prosper as much as possible. Instead .... you want MORE enmity. MORE bloodshed.

Israel is a major military power. It could, if it so chose, and whenever it chose, reduce Palestine to dust. Instead, it endures literally many hundreds of terrorist attacks from that region, and ONLY acts when it must defend itself .. and in a scenario in which the provocation to do so much more than this must be immense.

But you seem to have no appreciation of that remarkable reality, nor the Israeli near-superhuman capacity for amazing restraint.

What accounts for that ? Race hatred ? A common cause felt with one or more terrorist faction(s) ?

When Ahmadinejad threatened to 'wipe Israel off the map', did you approve ?

If Iran gets nukes, and attacks Israel with one(or more), will you look at a photo of an Israeli radioactive crater and cheer its existence ?

You talk of 'criminality'. Doesn't what I've been considering in this post qualify as that, in your 'worldview' .. ?

~ "Israel is a major military power. It could, if it so chose, and whenever it chose, reduce Palestine to dust. Instead, it endures literally many hundreds of terrorist attacks from that region, and ONLY acts when it must defend itself .. and in a scenario in which the provocation to do so much more than this must be immense.

*****But you seem to have no appreciation of that remarkable reality, nor the Israeli near-superhuman capacity for amazing restraint.****

When Ahmadinejad threatened to 'wipe Israel off the map', did you approve ?" ~

Well done^^^

***I believe Gunny may be correct in his assumption... saying this new poster might be "related" to another new special poster we have here....

6. Thanks Gunny, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Stated as you operate with total disregard of history, complete and utter hatred for Jews and a delusional concept of the world and how it operates.
    I am guessing you are very young, quite gullible and a bit off the ole rocker....
    I see this as you never once admitted the atrocities and teachings of the muslim herds is murderously wrong AND SHOULD BE STAMPED OUT.
    Your propaganda spewing has no effect upon me. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, NightTrain, Drummond, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Stated as you operate with total disregard of history, complete and utter hatred for Jews and a delusional concept of the world and how it operates.
    I am guessing you are very young, quite gullible and a bit off the ole rocker....
    I see this as you never once admitted the atrocities and teachings of the muslim herds is murderously wrong AND SHOULD BE STAMPED OUT.
    Your propaganda spewing has no effect upon me. -Tyr

`Hey Tyr..."Some"... Young...sensitive...submissive indoctrinated left leaning folks have love and respect for muslim terrorists... heck...many are even signing up with ISIS...just the way it is......some of the females want to marry them....some of the males have other desires...

SATIRE:

http://www.newappsblog.com/2015/01/l...-la-haine.html

10. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    `Hey Tyr..."Some"... Young...sensitive...submissive indoctrinated left leaning folks have love and respect for muslim terrorists... heck...many are even signing up with ISIS...just the way it is......some of the females want to marry them....some of the males have other desires...

SATIRE:

http://www.newappsblog.com/2015/01/l...-la-haine.html
    Yeah, they can go ahead. Go live in a sandbox. The second it behooves those assholes you're a hostage. They don't care about anyone's stupidity except that it plays into their hands. The very second it becomes convenient you're an American hostage.

Ask Bergdahl.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bigotry on display

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    This fellow, like so many Zionists, forgets all about Jewish terrorism, forgets all about Gaza, forgets all about America's commitment to end racism and that includes Zionist Jewish racism.

Does it make you feel proud to be a racist, Drummond? Or to diss Social Security that your parents and you will need desperately in old age? Or are you quite happy that America is no longer a democracy (you guys always claimed that anyway) but a plutocracy, our country is ruled by a 2 or even 1% minority, extremely wealthy people while the millions of us Americans have virtually no say anymore in how we are governed. Money people make our votes meaningless and this is what you sponsor supporting capitalist greedos over the People's democratic rights enshrined in our Constitution but ignored by politicians serving their corporate masters instead of the People who make the corporate masters rich and without whom, there is no capitalist profits as no capitalist can make a dime without the People making it possible, something every capitalist forgets when railing against the People's economic democracy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zionist racists

I'd like to see just how many members here are Zionist racists, like Drummond, as I'm not seeing any comments contradicting Zionist racist posts directed at Arab Palestinians and not at Jewish Israelis who as the statistics show, are child-killers compared to Palestinians as Israelis are killing Palestinian kids at a rate of 5 to 1. Israelis are locking up teenage Palestinians and yet not a single Israeli Jew has been locked up in jail by Palestinians. Zionists are like King George supporters against Americans seeking self-determination before the Revolutionary War. They back the foreign Europeans trying to eliminate democracy so Europeans can keep control of non-European lands by installing European colonists. Most American Europeans got the message of America--Democracy for ALL Americans, but not a dwindling proportion of Europeans intent on racial warfare and subjugation of other races, that legacy still very much alive in America's police departments.

It's time to stop racism and that includes foreign racism that Americans are sponsoring via Zionist collusion and financing using American tax-payer's monies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I'd like to see just how many members here are Zionist racists, like Drummond, as I'm not seeing any comments contradicting Zionist racist posts directed at Arab Palestinians and not at Jewish Israelis who as the statistics show, are child-killers compared to Palestinians as Israelis are killing Palestinian kids at a rate of 5 to 1. Israelis are locking up teenage Palestinians and yet not a single Israeli Jew has been locked up in jail by Palestinians. Zionists are like King George supporters against Americans seeking self-determination before the Revolutionary War. They back the foreign Europeans trying to eliminate democracy so Europeans can keep control of non-European lands by installing European colonists. Most American Europeans got the message of America--Democracy for ALL Americans, but not a dwindling proportion of Europeans intent on racial warfare and subjugation of other races, that legacy still very much alive in America's police departments.

It's time to stop racism and that includes foreign racism that Americans are sponsoring via Zionist collusion and financing using American tax-payer's monies.
    Personally, I'm proud that American ammunition is raining down on Hamas.

"Have You Forgotten?"

I hear people saying we don't need this war
    But, I say there's some things worth fighting for
    What about our freedom and this piece of ground
    We didn't get to keep 'em by backing down
    They say we don't realize the mess we're getting in
    Before you start your preaching let me ask you this my friend

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
    To see your homeland under fire
    And her people blown away
    Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
    We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
    And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
    Have you forgotten?

They took all the footage off my T.V.
    Said it's too disturbing for you and me
    It'll just breed anger that's what the experts say
    If it was up to me I'd show it everyday
    Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well, after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
    To see your homeland under fire
    And her people blown away
    Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
    We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
    And we vowed to get the one’s behind bin Laden
    Have you forgotten?

I've been there with the soldiers
    Who've gone away to war
    And you can bet that they remember
    Just what they're fighting for

Have you forgotten all the people killed?
    Yeah, some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field
    Have you forgotten about our Pentagon?
    All the loved ones that we lost and those left to carry on
    Don't you tell me not to worry about bin Laden

Have you forgotten?
    Last edited by tailfins; 04-23-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Why are we Americans tolerating Zionists politicians filling our U.S. Government offices? These Zionists are working for Israel, a foreign state, against American democratic institutions such as equality for all. Zionism is racism, pure and simple. Zionism is the racist war policy developed by European Jewish convert descendants claiming to be "Semites" when we Ashkenazim are not at all and my dna analysis proves this to anyone who believes the Zionist lie that we are all descended from ancient Hebrews.

American Presidents are so politically afraid of the Zionist coalition between powerful Jews controlling America's monetary system and Evangelical Christians, that they routinely cave in to Zionist support of Israel. I mean it's sickening see a black man President saying America "loves" Israel when I personally know hundreds of Americans who do not at all. "Israel"? What has Israel done for America but get us into a racist war that will eventually backfire on America's credibility as a free nation. Are we free? Not when Money controls government elections, not when Zionists control our U.S. Government major offices.

Finally. Biomystic...better known in past life as ARCHIE BUNKER, has arrived here at DP.

HATE MUCH?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Doesn't work that way, kid.

I addressed and tore down your entire opening salvo, and here you are blithely skipping along like it didn't happen.

Acknowledge you were wrong and we can move along. I can see there's a few here waiting to take a bite out of you and you're making it real easy.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

18. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Personally, I'm proud that American ammunition is raining down on Hamas.

Personally, people like you to me are moral cretins and your opinions are garbage ones of racists who don't give a damn about morality or equality or fair play. The Gaza wars are crimes against humanity, Israelis targeting Palestinian families in their homes, killing hundreds of people in Gaza who rightfully seek to rid their country of foreign invaders and occupiers. We don't fault the French Resistance fighters for their role in fighting Nazis and they were no angels, but make the same fight to free a country from fascist invaders, well, then the tune changes, doesn't it. Suddenly, the Palestinian resisters to foreign invasion and occupation are "terrorists" just like the Nazis labeled French Resistance fighters.

I feel sorry that tailfins that you are a moral cretin and one hopes God feels sorry for your sick mind too. "Proud" of killer apes in human form killing people, that makes you no better than the ISIS supporters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zionist idiocy on parade

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Doesn't work that way, kid.

I addressed and tore down your entire opening salvo, and here you are blithely skipping along like it didn't happen.

Acknowledge you were wrong and we can move along. I can see there's a few here waiting to take a bite out of you and you're making it real easy.
    Sorry, moral imbecile, but you didn't ever, you can't ever, dislodge my moral arguments against your racist sound-bite reasoning. You don't have the intellect to judge moral people as you are among the lesser minds who entertain violent racism as if it were a good thing. Nobody can reason with your type of moral degeneracy so I post to people who really want to think ethically about their actions, unlike you and fellow Zionist racists.

Post again when you grow up morally. Until that time, your posts are only good for showing how far gone in mental illness Zionists are who actually think racism can be gotten away with in the 21st Century. You're like people who think white cops can continue to shoot black men forever and get away it. You're a living dinosaur as the world moves on past your 18th century bigotry.
    Last edited by Biomystic; 04-23-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Sorry, moral imbecile, but you didn't ever, you can't ever, dislodge my moral arguments against your racist sound-bite reasoning. You don't have the intellect to judge moral people as you are among the lesser minds who entertain violent racism as if it were a good thing. Nobody can reason with your type of moral degeneracy so I post to people who really want to think ethically about their actions, unlike you and fellow Zionist racists.

Post again when you grow up morally. Until that time, your posts are only good for showing how far gone in mental illness Zionists are who actually think racism can be gotten away with in the 21st Century. You're like people who think white cops can continue to shoot black men forever and get away it. You're a living dinosaur as the world moves on past your 18th century bigotry.

Well now, that doesn't seem very tolerant of you. What ever happened to accepting other people's different views? Isn't diversity the watchword of liberal youth these days? You seem awfully judgey.

I'm definitely feeling oppressed. Possibly even bullied.

I don't blame you that you don't want to respond. You were cornered and you ran, which is what 99% of liberals who roll in here and get spanked after mouthing off just like you did.

A bit of friendly advice : Break up your wall of text and people will be more inclined to read your muslim rants.

You're not off to a stellar start around here - might want to brush up on some facts instead of liberal hyperbole.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

22. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Biowhatever you call yourself. You found the wrong place to preach your endless hatred, based on ignorance.

Too bad somebody taught you to be such a hateful child who thinks everyone else is beneath you.

But then. Thanks for being so openly ignorant here. We all needed to be reminded about how so many like you will probably join ISIS.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

24. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post