Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    You don't know the history of this particular poster.

There were many attempts made by people on this board to engage Gnostic in debate, but were met with non-answers and dodging every time - and that's because he's simply finding his topics and statements somewhere else and copy/pasting them here. When the conversation veers from the conversation he's stealing from, he's unable to answer and you can see the very different tone & content in his replies - there's clearly two different people authoring the original and the follow up texts. He's just a troll, and probably the worst offender I've ever seen.

But you certainly did get awfully judgey very quickly. I suggest you utilize the search function on the board or ask questions to learn the history of individual posters before broadly condemning everyone here. Most likely you'll receive lots of examples as to why certain members have a very poor reputation around here - all you need to do is ask or search for yourself.
    My reputation is beyond repute!
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Compare what your Christian friends do a compared to Jesus when he was asked why he was hanging around the publicans.

He said he came to cure the ill.

Here, your friends would rather throw stones than medicine.

Good old Christian love.

Regards
    DL
    Don't call 'em my friends! To me this is just Jim's guided tour of a hostile society. Dealing with hostile people is a good skill to have. Thanks Professor Jim.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Yep. As tight as this bunch.

I get the tribalism that such small community churches appeal to, but to allow one's mind to self-abused to the point f believing lies is to not respect ones own mind and body.

They, like many here seem to think that to question Christianity is to attack it.

That is why you guys go personal instead of to the issues and end sounding like backwoods rednecks.

You should not let questioners like me manipulate you so easily.

Regards
    DL
    No, people are taking insult at your purposeful attempt to insult Christianity, and your insult to the peopleasure of this forum with the regurgitated crap you constantly copy/paste. You're not a debated, because that would require you have an actual opinion of your own.

You've won nothing in any forum you've posted in, you clearly have learned nothing, and you teach nothing. All you have is condescension, and are shocked that people see you as a worthless troll. Perhaps if you had at least some version of respect for ANYONE, including the people whose work you constantly just shit onto the site and hide behind, there might be a better debate, but you just don't have the stones for it. You can't and want answer simple direct question, saying that people are "deflecting" as a way of deflecting from the fact you have no answer.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

5. Thanks Max R. thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    No, people are taking insult at your purposeful attempt to insult Christianity, and your insult to the peopleasure of this forum with the regurgitated crap you constantly copy/paste. You're not a debated, because that would require you have an actual opinion of your own.

You've won nothing in any forum you've posted in, you clearly have learned nothing, and you teach nothing. All you have is condescension, and are shocked that people see you as a worthless troll. Perhaps if you had at least some version of respect for ANYONE, including the people whose work you constantly just shit onto the site and hide behind, there might be a better debate, but you just don't have the stones for it. You can't and want answer simple direct question, saying that people are "deflecting" as a way of deflecting from the fact you have no answer.

Agreed he's a troll. OTOH, he's also harmless and nutty. He'll do is drive-by trolling then meander over to other forums and do the same to them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Don't call 'em my friends! To me this is just Jim's guided tour of a hostile society. Dealing with hostile people is a good skill to have. Thanks Professor Jim.
    I do not mind hostile. I dislike stupidity.

Regards
    DL