Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I don't know why so many on the board are not acknowledging the truth of the matter of his flaming.
    Translation: You don't know why people can accept the fact that nobody has to guess what I'm thinking. I'm straight up, to the point and in your face.

Flaming is what fags do with their blue faux-hawks, g-strings and "hey look at me" personna's.

From another standpoint, nobody acknowledges the fact you're a pole-smoking, limp-wristed whiny shit who occasionally loses his pacifier and needs to cry about it on the board. THAT is getting flamed, you walking turnip. Oh, there's a box of lace tissues on the way out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Translation: You don't know why people can accept the fact that nobody has to guess what I'm thinking. I'm straight up, to the point and in your face.
    Gunny, I rarely (if ever) agree with your viewpoint, but I appreciate the fact that you always speak your mind. Please continue to do so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

I'm not in the least bit surprised that some members find your postings too much. You're far too eager to start flaming, launch personal or generalised attacks etc.

You may put it down to 'military humour' etc. but its no way for a civil person to act, and just because its being said on the internet does't make it any less deplorable.
    Need a wipe for all those tears and snot?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

I'm not in the least bit surprised that some members find your postings too much. You're far too eager to start flaming, launch personal or generalised attacks etc.

You may put it down to 'military humour' etc. but its no way for a civil person to act, and just because its being said on the internet does't make it any less deplorable.
    Who said I was civil? I can tell you I'm not gay. Nor am I going to bow down to you wimpy fucktards.

I say what I want. All you have to do is shut me up. Hasn't happened in 55 years but you're more than able to bring your pink lace pantied ass and give it your best shot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Noir with some posters I would agree, Gunny on the other hand isn't directing his words at anyone in particular, unless you think only one was walking on Egg shells. Gunny tells you what he is thinking with his smear on it, as in the Marines many can't handle it, but I honestly don't think he means it as a personally attack, unless of course he attacks you personally and then yea, your 100% correct, but Gunny makes no bones about when he attacks, personally I applaud a man that you know exactly where you stand with him.
    A personal attack would denote caring. Noir is fodder.

Now, if you REALLY want, ask Jim, Darin, Abbey or Kathianne what happens when I launch a personal attack. They have all dealt with me when I get my ass wired up. Noir just wishes he was that important.

And I'd have rep'd you but apparently I don't spread it around enough. You're about 98% right.

6. Thanks Jeff thanked this post