Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It has recently been brought to my attention that people think they have to walk on eggshells around me.

REALLY?

I've spent 15 years trying to not understand you pussy-ass civilians. Bunch of whiny-ass wimps. OMG, we can't drink the milk because it expired yesterday. GMAFB. (This is how you do this shit @tailfins). They know I go psycho every once in awhile and just ignore me.

You civilians need to have to suffer. Two MRE's a day. My cat eats more than that shit. 110+ weather with flies so big you'd swear they were rats.

Sing your song and dance to someone else. I have to walk on eggshells. Pretending I understand you undisciplined civilian ass fucks. Even those who are so-called "conservative". Y'all like to send us off to do your dirty work; yet, we get treated like shit when we get back. Not even an effort to understand that which you created because getting off the sofa might inconvenience you.

I can't have a Marine sense of humor. I can't do jack shit without some PC bullshit attached to it.

Karma's a bitch, and I can only pray it works.

Well (pay attention @tailfins) fuck you all. And I mean this in the most respectful manner.
    Beautifully said Gunny,

OOO yea and Fu** you to, also in a respectful manner.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Gunny, are you testing us?
    Now that's good

He is teaching tf and apparently tf is teaching him about testing us.

I seriously feel violated now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Now that's good

He is teaching tf and apparently tf is teaching him about testing us.

I seriously feel violated now.

You been actin kinda slutty lately .....

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    You been actin kinda slutty lately .....
    True, he even got his panties in a wad about the gabby too.
    I think tha boy hasn't been eating his Wheaties and maybe is going a little Jenner on us too!
    Good Lord, please keep him away from Jim!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    True, he even got his panties in a wad about the gabby too.
    I think tha boy hasn't been eating his Wheaties and maybe is going a little Jenner on us too!
    Good Lord, please keep him away from Jim!--Tyr
    Well at least I haven't gotten to picking daisy's and writing poetry, I still know how to do the right thing without all the gimmicks.

9. Thanks SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I'm not in the least bit surprised that some members find your postings too much. You're far too eager to start flaming, launch personal or generalised attacks etc.

You may put it down to 'military humour' etc. but its no way for a civil person to act, and just because its being said on the internet does't make it any less deplorable.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

11. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'm not in the least bit surprised that some members find your postings too much. You're far too eager to start flaming, launch personal or generalised attacks etc.

You may put it down to 'military humour' etc. but its no way for a civil person to act, and just because its being said on the internet does't make it any less deplorable.
    Noir with some posters I would agree, Gunny on the other hand isn't directing his words at anyone in particular, unless you think only one was walking on Egg shells. Gunny tells you what he is thinking with his smear on it, as in the Marines many can't handle it, but I honestly don't think he means it as a personally attack, unless of course he attacks you personally and then yea, your 100% correct, but Gunny makes no bones about when he attacks, personally I applaud a man that you know exactly where you stand with him.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Well at least I haven't gotten to picking daisy's and writing poetry, I still know how to do the right thing without all the gimmicks.
    The ladies like the poetic words and honey will always get you more loving than vinegar my friend, so will the flowers.
    Whatever works to keep 'em happy , works for me.
    And now I have only one to please when once in my life it was near a dozen at a time.
    Yes, once I was into full time action and wild cranking ways.. The good ole days of a wild, wild youth..
    Fun to remember but I wouldn't want to ever go back there now that I have my beautiful darling wife!! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

15. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Tailfins should pay attention but methinks he laughs at us both.. --Tyr
    I'm not laughing at either of you. My litmus test is: Is this person taking me to a good place? With all due respect, Tyr, if I went where you wanted to take me, I would be living in poverty. I think Gunny is working on teaching me some valuable things. I don't care how much Gunny explodes, he's offering some gold in the form of wisdom. I want that gold.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    i'm not laughing at either of you. My litmus test is: Is this person taking me to a good place? With all due respect, tyr, if i went where you wanted to take me, i would be living in poverty. I think gunny is working on teaching me some valuable things. I don't care how much gunny explodes, he's offering some gold in the form of wisdom. I want that gold.
    this has been another "test" of the tailfins trolling system.

If this post had any meaning or purpose you'd have been shocked.

This concludes this "test"

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I'm not laughing at either of you. My litmus test is: Is this person taking me to a good place? With all due respect, Tyr, if I went where you wanted to take me, I would be living in poverty. I think Gunny is working on teaching me some valuable things. I don't care how much Gunny explodes, he's offering some gold in the form of wisdom. I want that gold.
    Ok, fair enough King Midas. I never stated that having 1.integrity and 2.decency was the way to amass an earthly fortune. I did however point out that you had chosen money/career over both of those. Now seems you've decided admitting such is the way to go.
    Just remember this, all earthly treasure of the physical kind (GOLD, ETC.) is as filthy rags to Heaven and you yourself profess to abhor certain wickedness as your being on a path seeking that destination.
    If so, you have chosen to take a damn big detour amigo. One very few ever seem to return from .
    Happy prospecting amigo... -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Eat the damn eggs, toss the egg shells in the garbage can. Some of us know and appreciate the massive sacrifices our service members make (give) and must endure in order to serve.
    Raw deals come in many sizes and versions amigo. I have no doubt about you having gotten a raw deal.
    Perhaps far worse than most civilians but you know this, some soldiers came back minus legs , arms and other body parts, they have it worst methinks.
    You rant, I respect that need as I rant often myself.
    I've myself been thru some pretty bad crap in my life and try my best not to spread any of it onto others here.
    How well we manage to do that is another matter..

And ffkk you too , very much amigo.
    Tailfins should pay attention but methinks he laughs at us both.. --Tyr
    So rant. My point still stands. I'd rather be me than my wife. You want to give credit where it's due? Give it to a Marine's wife. And I wasn't making this about me. It's about those that sacrifice.

There are 3 days on a float. The beginning, the end, and that LONG -ass MFer in the middle. But I didn't have to sit home, take care of kids, do the laundry, wash the dishes, tuck little Bobby's shirt tail in.

So give what's due to those that have earned it. Military wives have a sh*tty job. Like I said, I'd rather be me. I just get to go out and break stuff.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, SassyLady thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Noir with some posters I would agree, Gunny on the other hand isn't directing his words at anyone in particular, unless you think only one was walking on Egg shells. Gunny tells you what he is thinking with his smear on it, as in the Marines many can't handle it, but I honestly don't think he means it as a personally attack, unless of course he attacks you personally and then yea, your 100% correct, but Gunny makes no bones about when he attacks, personally I applaud a man that you know exactly where you stand with him.
    I don't know why so many on the board are not acknowledging the truth of the matter of his flaming.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I don't know why so many on the board are not acknowledging the truth of the matter of his flaming.
    You talk of 'the truth of the matter', Noir, and use that wording as a yardstick for your criticism.

But here's the thing. ARE you addressing only a very blinkered, highly limited, perception of that truth, and judging something you're not qualified to judge ?

I'm not going to claim that I'm, in truth, capable of better judgment than you. But at least, Noir, I know THAT much, and acknowledge my limitations.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So rant. My point still stands. I'd rather be me than my wife. You want to give credit where it's due? Give it to a Marine's wife. And I wasn't making this about me. It's about those that sacrifice.

There are 3 days on a float. The beginning, the end, and that LONG -ass MFer in the middle. But I didn't have to sit home, take care of kids, do the laundry, wash the dishes, tuck little Bobby's shirt tail in.

So give what's due to those that have earned it. Military wives have a sh*tty job. Like I said, I'd rather be me. I just get to go out and break stuff.
    Acknowledged, when crap splatters it hits the wives hardest. The man faces many tests and pains but the women do so with no way to hit back!
    Thats got to be a very tough row to hoe! I couldn't even start to do it, as hitting back has been the only thing that ever seemed to save me..-Tyr

27. Thanks Drummond, Gunny, SassyLady thanked this post