Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I fully understand the hesitation some have with Trump, or the outright not voting for him. But with that said, talk of him running for the GOP, and then turning around and nominating a liberal judge, just doesn't add up for me in the slightest bit. Not to mention, unless something were to drastically change in the senate, a nomination as such likely wouldn't pass anyway. But I have ZERO doubt that he will nominate someone on the right, and likely a choice made by MANY involved on the right. I think some high ranking republicans will be involved in any prior discussions before anyone is nominated, just as I'm confident that Obama had some help in his choice.
    Long time and philosophically conservative presidents have ended up with approval of judges that by all measures should have been 'conservatives' that ended up anything but. The Chief Justice being one case in point. With that said, I'd settle for someone who actually finds the constitution itself limiting, they could be liberal or conservative personally, but the Constitution is what their decisions should be based upon.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Well I've given many reasons why I won't vote for him. Granted we're not 'face-to-face.' I'm not going to list them all again, those that consider things have already read them and disagree.
    OBVIOUSLY, YOU STAND ON PRINCIPLE AND A WELL THOUGHT OUT ANALYSIS OF HIM AS A CANDIDATE..
    My point was directed at/about those that can not even explain why they do not support him nor why they hate him like he slapped their mothers.
    I have no problem with any that made an informed and researched decision on the matter.
    AS THAT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO..
    However, most are just going with the crowd (herd mentality), the flow and/or gobbling up the anti-Trump propaganda IMHO..
    Was not asking you to again cite your reasons my friend.. -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    OBVIOUSLY, YOU STAND ON PRINCIPLE AND A WELL THOUGHT OUT ANALYSIS OF HIM AS A CANDIDATE..
    My point was directed at/about those that can not even explain why they do not support him nor why they hate him like he slapped their mothers.
    I have no problem with any that made an informed and researched decision on the matter.
    AS THAT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO..
    However, most are just going with the crowd (herd mentality), the flow and/or gobbling up the anti-Trump propaganda IMHO..
    Was not asking you to again cite your reasons my friend.. -TYR
    I think that bottom line, those supporting Trump have a 'gut feeling' he'll do what he's said-even when he goes back and forth.

I think those that don't support him, have a 'gut feeling' that he may well do some of the things he's said-though he often walks those back.

It does come down to what 'your gut' says, as he doesn't have a consistent record on anything.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

...you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.

I don't care for Hillary, but this is a good reason to vote for her. We've had a conservative SCOTUS for too long. It's time to put some liberals on the bench.
    Vote Hillary! Make the Supreme Court great again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Don't kill the messenger. The title and picture are making their round around Facebook.

I personally believe Trump is not the answer.There are just so many angry white middle class voters left.He has managed to piss off the conservative right ,the libertarians and the left despises him ion total....it's a numbers game boys and girls...one that we can't win IMHO.
    Bitter Clinger since 1957

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

I don't care for Hillary, but this is a good reason to vote for her. We've had a conservative SCOTUS for too long. It's time to put some liberals on the bench.
    Vote Hillary! Make the Supreme Court great again!
    And it appears the #Never_Clinton is getting rolling along...

-----

The 'Never Clinton' Campaign

Meet the Bernie Sanders supporters who say they won’t switch allegiances, no matter what happens in the general election.

Loyal fans of Bernie Sanders have a difficult decision to make. If Hillary Clinton faces off against Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, legions of Sanders supporters will have to decide whether to switch allegiances or stand by Bernie until the bitter end.

At least some supporters of the Vermont senator insist they won’t vote for Clinton, no matter what. Many view the former secretary of state with her deep ties to the Democratic establishment as the polar opposite of Sanders and his rallying cry of political revolution. Throwing their weight behind her White House bid would feel like a betrayal of everything they believe.

These voters express unwavering dedication to Sanders on social media, deploying hashtags like NeverClinton and NeverHillary, and circulating petitions like www.wontvotehillary.com, which asks visitors to promise “under no circumstances will I vote for Hillary Clinton.” It’s garnered more than 56,500 signatures so far. Many feel alienated by the Democratic Party. They may want unity, but not if it means a stamp of approval for a political status quo they believe is fundamentally flawed and needs to be fixed.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...anders/481389/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Finch View Post
    I personally believe Trump is not the answer.There are just so many angry white middle class voters left.He has managed to piss off the conservative right ,the libertarians and the left despises him ion total....it's a numbers game boys and girls...one that we can't win IMHO.
    But he's bringing in record numbers on the right, so apparently hasn't pissed off everyone on the right. And doing better than Clinton in the majority of states as well. As usual, it'll come down to the swing states. But it's not like Trump is someone everyone hates and everyone will be avoiding - as the actual vote count and turnouts speak an entirely different story. And at the same time, Clinton's numbers are also down from the last time she ran.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

And then there is #RepublicansforHillary and #NeverTrump

https://www.facebook.com/RepublicansForHillary/

I am sure there is #AngrywhitemalesforTrump in there someplace

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    And then there is #RepublicansforHillary and #NeverTrump

https://www.facebook.com/RepublicansForHillary/

I am sure there is #AngrywhitemalesforTrump in there someplace
    Ummm, welcome to the club, the never Trump gang has been around for quite some time now.

I'm sure we may be able to find #Democrats_for_criminals.

Fact is, you keep on vomiting out things about Trump, or the right, and lack of votes, and who won't vote. And yet time and time again the numbers have been posted, and the demographics, which prove you wrong over and over.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I buy my own ice cream, not looking for handouts. TYVM.
    Who needs a handout? I just want that goof @Jeff to take me to Well's Dairy and ante up on a cone.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-05-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default From my point of view...

Other than the honest facts that I am worried about the futures of Our Sons, and Our Six Grandchildren who will be forced to grow up in a much more threatening World IF...A Hillary becomes president, and the SCOTUS becomes all Liberal.

I can only selfishly admit how THANKFUL I feel....knowing my time on this Earth is growing short, and I won't be here to help MY FAMILY survive IF SUCH A DISASTER happens to the U.S.A. with the election of people who are sworn to destroy this nation.

I have asked to be cremated when I die, and to join fellow Vietnam/Gulf War veterans in ARLINGON. Yes....for those who may wonder. Because of my time on active duty (30 years). I am eligible to be in ARLINGTON. That is where all of the Americans who LOVED this nation...AS IT WAS before Hillary, and Obama took their service seriously.

All of us on this board who honestly Love America without blowing smoke up someone's butt, pretending to be true Citizens...should fear what will happen IF Hillary does win by the perpetual Hatred, and Stupidity of Uneducated, Selfish people.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

16. Thanks jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I have asked to be cremated when I die, and to join fellow Vietnam/Gulf War veterans in ARLINGON. Yes....for those who may wonder. Because of my time on active duty (30 years). I am eligible to be in ARLINGTON. That is where all of the Americans who LOVED this nation...

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Finch View Post
    Sorry, but thats been pitched ever since he first tossed his hat in the ring.
    It was just as wrong back then just as it is wrong now and do not forget hillary's negatives!
    Trump inspires people that want obama shit stopped, Hillary only inspires ffing idiots , morons, leftists and damn fools.
    And Bernie's supporters are going to reject her .
    You are welcome to believe your number theory but its flat out wrong.
    Trump just kept on gaining steam, getting record votes, record turn outs, record attendance at his rallies-defeat all his oponents(including Bush) and yet you think hilary that can barely even beat Sanders is a Goliath. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

20. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Other than the honest facts that I am worried about the futures of Our Sons, and Our Six Grandchildren who will be forced to grow up in a much more threatening World IF...A Hillary becomes president, and the SCOTUS becomes all Liberal.

I can only selfishly admit how THANKFUL I feel....knowing my time on this Earth is growing short, and I won't be here to help MY FAMILY survive IF SUCH A DISASTER happens to the U.S.A. with the election of people who are sworn to destroy this nation.

I have asked to be cremated when I die, and to join fellow Vietnam/Gulf War veterans in ARLINGON. Yes....for those who may wonder. Because of my time on active duty (30 years). I am eligible to be in ARLINGTON. That is where all of the Americans who LOVED this nation...AS IT WAS before Hillary, and Obama took their service seriously.

All of us on this board who honestly Love America without blowing smoke up someone's butt, pretending to be true Citizens...should fear what will happen IF Hillary does win by the perpetual Hatred, and Stupidity of Uneducated, Selfish people.

And well deserved my friend.... --Tyr

22. Thanks jimnyc, aboutime, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    "We" as a team, not I as in "me" have to defeat the enemy. I can't do it alone. It takes a team and it takes team players. We need the Dems out and to not have control of the Supreme Court. ANyone thinking this is about the presidency needs to get a clue. Presidents come and go. The people on the Supreme court have been around since the 80s - 90s.

We have to defend THAT at all costs. Even personal pride over selfish convictions that may or may not make any sense.
    100% Spot on! <Dr. Pepper
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

24. Thanks PixieStix, Gunny thanked this post