Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Bathrooms, Declare State of Emergency

Bathrooms, Declare State of Emergency

[Mic]
    Marie Solis
    May 20, 2016

Last week, amid a months-long battle over North Carolina's bathroom bill, President Barack Obama issued a federal directive to public schools across the nation mandating that they allow students to use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity. School districts that refuse to comply with the directive could be subject to lawsuits from the United States Department of Justice and could be denied federal funding.

On Thursday, Oklahoma state officials said told the federal government: "Bring it."

According to local news station KTUL, the Oklahoma legislature filed both a bill and a resolution in opposition to Obama's directive, the first of which is Senate Bill 1619, which calls for the creation of a law requiring students to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that reflect the sex they were assigned at birth.

Read more: How Discriminatory Bathroom Bills Hurt Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Students Most

The bill also stipulates that students, with the support of a parent or legal guardian, can request special accommodations for "sincerely held religious beliefs."

It goes on to declare a state of emergency: "It being immediately necessary for the preservation of the public peace, health and safety, an emergency is hereby declared to exist, by reason whereof this act shall take effect and be in full force from and after its passage and approval."

Senate Concurrent Resolution 43 seeks action against Obama himself, demanding Oklahoma's representatives in the House issue "articles of impeachment" against the president as well as Attorney General Loretta Lynch, the Secretary of Education and any other federal officials who have "exceeded his or her constitutional authority."

"This directive to schools is not only unlawful, but the breadth of overreach in this instance by the Obama Administration is shocking," Rep. John Bennett, who sponsored the resolution, told KTUL.

The bill also stipulates that students, with the support of a parent or legal guardian, can request special accommodations for "sincerely held religious beliefs."
    ahhh, the hidden gem, the real reason they are pushing this ..
    ANOTHER EDICT FROM OBAMA THAT WILL GIVE MUSLIMS MORE EXEMPTIONS/SPECIAL RIGHTS..

YOU WATCH ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL BE CATERED TO AND PROMPTED WILL BE ISLAM...--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

we need more defiance like this from more states.. in your face and up your ass coon. as for Lynch

4. Thanks Elessar, Drummond, Atticus Finch, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This wanna-be Dictator is a complete IDIOT!
    Can't see the forest for the trees!

The states and people are fighting back. Majority Rules, that is
    the basis of a Democratic Republic!

He is a lame duck walking eagle.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/bar...king-Eagle.htm
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ahhh, the hidden gem, the real reason they are pushing this ..
    ANOTHER EDICT FROM OBAMA THAT WILL GIVE MUSLIMS MORE EXEMPTIONS/SPECIAL RIGHTS..

YOU WATCH ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL BE CATERED TO AND PROMPTED WILL BE ISLAM...--TYR
    What about....the "sincerely held religious belief"....that a female should not have to share a PUBLIC bathroom with a male, any male, that could turn out to be either a sexual predator or a pervert (or both)? What about Muslim females having to share public bathrooms with transgendered males that still possess a penis? Any accommodation for those people? Or is it just Christians that are being targeted and inconvenienced...(rhetorical question, of course).

7. Thanks Drummond, Atticus Finch, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    What about....the "sincerely held religious belief"....that a female should not have to share a PUBLIC bathroom with a male, any male, that could turn out to be either a sexual predator or a pervert (or both)? What about Muslim females having to share public bathrooms with transgendered males that still possess a penis? Any accommodation for those people? Or is it just Christians that are being targeted and inconvenienced...(rhetorical question, of course).
    I agree, DLT. There is a certain sanctity involving a restroom and born females.
    Transgendered are mental freaks, and have no business in a restroom of the proper,
    born gender.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    This wanna-be Dictator is a complete IDIOT!
    Can't see the forest for the trees!

The states and people are fighting back. Majority Rules, that is
    the basis of a Democratic Republic!

He is a lame duck walking eagle.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/bar...king-Eagle.htm
    how bout pants fulla shit ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Now it begins.

Black supposedly 'transgender'...two minority tags:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/se...mens-bathroom/

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    how bout pants fulla shit ??
    That works, too.

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    ^^^^^^^ Missed this little tidbit, did ya???-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

16. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I agree, DLT. There is a certain sanctity involving a restroom and born females.
    Transgendered are mental freaks, and have no business in a restroom of the proper,
    born gender.
    In my liberal younger days I recall being in the 'womens' restroom' while frequenting a well-known gay club that had drag shows (it was a thing straight folks, married and unmarried, did back then....it was the 70's). It was obvious that the ""women"" in the female bathroom were males dressed up like females....yet somehow, I never felt threatened. It was a different era...and even though evil did exist, it just felt less evil and actually 'harmless'.

Older and wiser now, I see that my (and others like me) complacency back then only helped to create the current environment that we are now in. I am partially responsible in that. Liberalism, even a small degree of it, is always destructive....

somewhere down the line.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

born gender.
    I have to admit. I am desensitized to the locker room. It's a military/sports thing I guess. Having 2 daughters, 2 granddaughters, ex wives, 2 nieces and an assortment of GF's, I think nothing of sharing the head at home.

I just hate the idea for various reasons. This administration has done NOTHING it is supposed to do while meddling in crap it shouldn't be. This is an issue? Fags in a bathroom? Meanwhile back at the ranch we're $20T in debt? Mired down in two wars we won't just go finish? Have illegals pouring over our borders?

And we're worried about screwballs that want to use the other genders' bathrooms.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

19. Thanks CSM thanked this post