Who's following the George Floyd story out there?

This one is a police bust, but IMO I can make a case for murder here. All kinds of martial arts moves are known that can be used to help cut off the circulation of your opponent to get them to tap out or pass out. The Refs are there watching closely understanding to stop the fight immediately if someone refuses to tap out and they pass out. So they protect them. I've seen guys lay flat on top of others, and embed their shoulder blade into the guys throat and cut it off that way with all of your body weight on top of them. Generally guys tap out quickly as not only don't they want to pass out, but it IS like a torture in a sense, IMO.

So the cops busted this guy. And AFTER he was in handcuffs and on his stomach doing nothing wrong, the cop dug his full body weight on his kneecap into the guys neck. The guy was clearly struggling for a long time to breathe and begging for help. Bystanders were even pleading for him to get off. But he stayed in that position for 6 full minutes and the guy died as a result.

The cop and 3 others were all fired. And of course now protesting, and likely deserved. They need to be charged with murder and I agree with those who are pissed off.

BUT, in comes Maxine Waters to blame Trump. Colin Kaepernick is calling for a revolt. And the protests quickly went from peaceful, to shutting down highways and destroying police cars. Then looting and destroying and burning businesses. I understand the anger on this one, but no one wins when this shit happens either.

Here's video of the cop on top of him. Tons of stories out there on this one.