Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
Interesting questions.

I figure since "they say" that the universe has no end, that it's infinite, there HAS to be life out there, EXACTLY the same as ours. If not, the term infinite isn't accurate.

The problem I have with thinking the universe is has no end, well they can't prove that either, because by the time they see so far away, the light that's hitting the earth that we see is billions, trillions of light years away, hell, who knows how old it is. What we're looking at may not even be there anymore.
I heard that someone has measured it. I found this:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ay_040524.html

I am not scientifically minded (heck I can't even work with numbers effectively) so I have no way of challenging or defending this. But it's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider:
As far as ghosts go, if the body has no soul, then why does the body lose weight upon the moment of death? That would also give one the impression that the soul has mass, and can be measured. And how can people that "die" and are resuscitated know exactly what happened to them while they were dead?

No idea. But it's good that we can wonder about these things. No duobt someone will come along with a perfectly rational explanation and proof and take all the fun out of wondering.