Here is a series of posts between Red States Rule and ME held on USMB in February of LAST year. I post this here in the steel cage area and will update it again, after the election, to let everyone know who paid whom. As it stands right now, RSR is already weaseling away from the wager claiming that he will only donate money to a charity of my choice if I win. Clearly, as shown here..that was NEVER the wager I made.

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
you keep thinking that.

Would you like to bet....say....$500 right now?? I say democrats pick up more seats in congress than they have now and they get the white house. You wanna put your money where your mouth is?
Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
You are on

If I win (which I will) you can donate the money to my local SPCA
when I win, you can pay me with a money order.
I do love the compassion of libs who tell the rest of us to find a worthy charity to donate to

Much like how libs bellowed how the tax cuts were bad, but they still kept theirs

No matter, I will give you the address off the SPCA on election night as Rudy keeps the White House for the good guys
hey...this is a bet between you and me...when I win, I will decide what to do with MY winnings.

I take in stray dogs and cats.... I do enough for the SPCA already. I might buy a new set of fairway woods with my winnings
Spoken like a true lib

"Don't do as I do - do as I say"

The only winnings you will have if you layff this bet with a win for Rudy

The Dems do have anyone who can win the Electoral College. Remember we "hicks" vote in huge numbers and if Hillary is your choice, the "hicks" will turn out in record numbers to defeat her
are you tapdancing away from our wager before the ink is even dry?
Hell no. The animals at the shelter will thank you for the cash
as I will thank you...and my liquor cabinet will thank you.

end of exchange