You can forget about all that, Al. BTW, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! Come on over to the Lounge and tell 'em to put your tab on me!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALfromSaudiArabia View Post
MartinGood day
I hope you dont mind me jumping head first in your discussion on my first show here in this forum. Hello to Psychoblues too.
Please allow me to line up with Psychoblues in the matter of having a balanced view on these kinds of political dilemma.
And, yes. China's long become an economic (big foot). In 2000 I was shopping at a central station mall in Edenburgh, Scotland for a quilt ( National Scottish wear). I failed to find one made in Scotland. All I have found were made in ... you guessed it.
The USA is a great world leader in many ways than one. But there are two mean viruses hacking the American freedom of thought.
What are they?
ISRAEL and WOMEN
Here's where the buck stops. You are free to curse the president and spit on the walls of the white house, but never ever ever criticize Israel and get a way with it.

For Israel, the U.S. is prepared to pay what ever price in blood and tears overseas. Believe me Martin; If Iran was a friend of the Israelies, the U.S wouldn't mind it selling Nuclear missiles in their cigarette stands.

Pakistan is far more radical and troublesome than Iran.. Have you seen their balistic missiles going south every now and then? Do you know, Martin, how they ignite their Nuclear Missiles during testing?
That's right... a matchbox.
God bless all.

Al from Saudi Arabia
Most of these jerks are hardcore ignoramouses that know nothing about war and even less about the middle east. Have a good time here, Al. This is a good place for educating oneself about the uneducation of many Americans. Somehow I don't think the No Child Left Behind Act will change any of that, don't you know?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?