Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
Well if I didn't know this guy really really well, and hang out with him and his wife pretty regularly, I might buy into your explanation. But since I am really good friends with them and his wife is white, kinda difficult to buy into your racist theory......
Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

You don't know me very well, do you?

I am the last person to rely on mainstream media and political correctness.

I tend to be the exact opposite of mainstream, I'm more into shock and awe

and if you have a hard time buying that ask Gaffer he's known me since birth.
We are all affected by PC to some degree.

I haven't noticed any serious PC tendencies on your part untill the red highlighted sentence above.

Accusing people of racism because they are not practicing PC is a definate Red Flag.

PC demands that an accusation of "racism" be made whenever someone is not in compliance with it's very strict standards.

You have to admit, I wasn't being politically correct and you chimed right in on cue with the others?...I am not angry with you.

I understand that you have been exposed to PC indoctrination for 40 years which may be most or even all of your life.

If you have indeed been infected by PC the first thing you must do is recognize it and admit it...There is no other way to deprogram.

I tend to be the exact opposite of mainstream, I'm more into shock and awe
Actually, "shock and awe" seem to be the norm these days...LOL!

If you think about it, I'm the one whose truely out of step with "mainstream".

I'm a big, mean, old and ugly biker that's made a life out of looking, acting and talking different while struting around with my chest poked out daring the world to call me on it.

I've got a lot of scars and poorly healed broken bones to remind me of a crazy and wreckless life, but I can now laugh at the many times I asked myself, "why in the hell did I do that"?

I saw an episode of Dr House where he was talking to a college student who was trying to come across as a loner and a rebel with an oriental tatoo, pony tail and pierced nose and tongue.

House shows him a nerdy doctor and proceeds to tell the young man that he is not the rebel he thinks he is...The nerdy doctor with the pocket pencil holder, short hair and taped eyeglasses is the true rebel.

What a great lesson...Now that I'm older I actually prefer to be the nerd...He is the one who is truely into shock and awe without even trying to be or realizing it...The real rebel.