Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    There are worse things to be on this planet than, "an ignorant ass who happens to be racist." How about a child molestor? An axe murderer? A rapist? A politician? A mass murderer?
    I agree, all of those things are worse.

Seems to me that Jeff was using 'Nigger' in context of whites who we might call, "White trash," meaning not the brightest lights and with a whole bunch of social problems. Trashy folks: white, black, or any other 'group' are a pain to society as a whole.

Now 'trash' isn't location, education, or socioeconomic group, it's being ignorant of a myriad of things and proud of it.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree, all of those things are worse.

Seems to me that Jeff was using 'Nigger' in context of whites who we might call, "White trash," meaning not the brightest lights and with a whole bunch of social problems. Trashy folks: white, black, or any other 'group' are a pain to society as a whole.

Now 'trash' isn't location, education, or socioeconomic group, it's being ignorant of a myriad of things and proud of it.
    Thank you Kat, this whole mess come about cause I don't like Rap, I guess as Liberals do so well if ya can't say anything nice make lies up, I did mess with Ag when he did his best southern accent, but no one mentioned the N word till then and I am sure Ag knew what I was saying, gabby is just a confused little girl that believes the definition of nigger is something they call each other
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Thank you Kat, this whole mess come about cause I don't like Rap, I guess as Liberals do so well if ya can't say anything nice make lies up, I did mess with Ag when he did his best southern accent, but no one mentioned the N word till then and I am sure Ag knew what I was saying, gabby is just a confused little girl that believes the definition of nigger is something they call each other
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeff again.

Yeah, my idea of trash is someone who wears their race on their sleeve and makes sure everyone knows they are a victim and also superior. LOL! Sort of pc inverted. It's brainwashing of the opposite sort.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Poor Hogtrash, deluded by his white supremacist messages.
    Yes, you did all the above. Not to mention slavery, lynchings, terrorism and, oh, complicity in the Holocaust. And such conditions would surely return if you had your way.
    I certain hope you do not have piglets. We don't need another generation of Aryan Warriors, out thugging worse than any street gang.
    Otherwise, keep it up. I enjoy reading your racist ramblings. The concrete-headed stupidity reigns supreme among those who feel they are better than others.
    None of you helped build this country and none of you are contributing to its betterment. Instead, you are tearing it down with hate and negativity.
    More kudos to Sir Garbage and his equally ignorant racist brother. You guys are nothings. The First Family of Failure. What an accomplishment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    More kudos to Sir Garbage and his equally ignorant racist brother. You guys are nothings. The First Family of Failure. What an accomplishment.

Ok, now back to the street corner where you are actually useful......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Poor Hogtrash, deluded by his white supremacist messages.
    Yes, you did all the above. Not to mention slavery, lynchings, terrorism and, oh, complicity in the Holocaust. And such conditions would surely return if you had your way.
    I certain hope you do not have piglets. We don't need another generation of Aryan Warriors, out thugging worse than any street gang.
    Otherwise, keep it up. I enjoy reading your racist ramblings. The concrete-headed stupidity reigns supreme among those who feel they are better than others.
    None of you helped build this country and none of you are contributing to its betterment. Instead, you are tearing it down with hate and negativity.
    But Sir Garbage and I do understand how to use google

You know, I think you are a Nigger, as I said a nigger can be white or black, you with out a doubt fit the white version, Now as Sir Evil has told you, take your Nigger as back to the street corner you came from
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I actually had this conversation with some black friends of mine one night about why they called each other niggers with no problems, but were offended if a white person did.

I was told they do not call each other niggers, it is nigga which in slang is like brother or friend and the term nigger is offensive to them.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I actually had this conversation with some black friends of mine one night about why they called each other niggers with no problems, but were offended if a white person did.

I was told they do not call each other niggers, it is nigga which in slang is like brother or friend and the term nigger is offensive to them.
    Makes sense to me. I've got to say that being proud of being racist, which HT seems to be, while I know that Jeff and SE are not, strikes me as a losing proposition. Gabby just likes to paint with a very broad brush.

Jeff and SE go out of their way to prove a point about not being PC, but aren't racist either.

Like it or not, this country has been a land of many hues and religions since the beginning. Why anyone of any color would want to stay where 'so many' undesirables are is strange. Want White? Go to Scandinavia. Black? Go to Zimbabwe. Hispanic? Mexico or whatever country you prefer.

Why go all offensive on the majority of us that want to get along? Common decency says that we treat each other with respect, until proven undeserving.

Could some big, black dude rob, rape, or kill me? Sure. So could some white kid hopped up on drugs or an aging, white, biker. Violent crimes in this country are most likely to be the same race on the same race.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

They fed you the standard racist bullshit story line.

Nigger and nigga are simply two seperate speech patterns that is usually attributed to racial or geographic accents.

New Yorkers, Bostonians, Southerners, Minnesotans, blacks, whites etc etc all pronounce many of their words differently.

That would be like a hillbilly getting angry and accusing a NewYorker of being disrespectful because he pronounced a word differently.

Any black person who tells you this rediculous nonsense is only trying to justify his racism and control what and how you talk.

They get a kick out of this new found power and control over the hated whites...Of course they do realize it only works on the weak.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeff again.

Yeah, my idea of trash is someone who wears their race on their sleeve and makes sure everyone knows they are a victim and also superior. LOL! Sort of pc inverted. It's brainwashing of the opposite sort.

My idea of trash is someone who has no ambition or desire to make something of himself. Or gets into trouble with the law all the time and hangs with the wrong sort of people. And always looking for a shortcut to take. In essence, a very stupid, and barely able to read and write individual that would rather live out his or her life on the welfare rolls taking handout after handout and never giving back to humanity.