Quote Originally Posted by texastom View Post
reading some of the monikers that are in use here and used to be used at "the other board". Was a member over there for many years and stopped posting in 2006 right after the "transfer". Haven't been frequenting any message-board since; primarily due to the fact they become so addictive.

On "the other board" I went by the moniker freeandfun1. Not feeling so free nor so fun these days, so thought I would try something new here.

Any of you remember old Hawk from the other place? Believe it or not, I still talk to him quite often.

What ever happend to manu1959, said1, rtwngAvngr and -Cp? There were a few others too that I can't remember.... but of course CSM, I'll never forget you!
I remember you, tom. I don't know if we ever spoke but I do remember you and all those that you indicate that you remember from the other board. I think Cp still posts here from time to time and so does CSM more often but I don't remember the last time I saw m'59, rtwngAvngr or said1.

Good to see you again. Don't let it become addictive this time. I agree with you that it just ain't healthy!!!!!!!! Maybe there's treatment under the Patients Rights and Affordable Care Act available for us?!?!?!

Psychoblues