0 Post(s)

Seattle.....
    SMITE THE SARACENS!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I grew up in Renton.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SORRY!
    SMITE THE SARACENS!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Don't hate. Renton kick's seattle square in the butt. Seattle = Horrible government leadership/policies, over-crowding, AND people who can't drive in the rain, snow, OR sun.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Don't hate. Renton kick's seattle square in the butt. Seattle = Horrible government leadership/policies, over-crowding, AND people who can't drive in the rain, snow, OR sun.

Don’t confuse GUBMINT Cheese, he still has training wheels on his three wheel bike.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post

Just teasin' ya!....
    You are correct about the local GUBMINT & such....
    I don't know who is/was worse Mayor McSchwinn or Greg Nickles & Dimes us......
    The biggest travesty is the Coon County logo foisted upon the Libtarded populace by Ron Simian & Co.....
    Too bad for the country that Obongo tapped a bunch of the local losers to help him run the country further into the red.....
    *Rant off*....
    SMITE THE SARACENS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GUBMINT Cheese View Post
    Just teasin' ya!....
    The biggest travesty is the Coon County logo foisted upon the Libtarded populace by Ron Simian & Co.....
    Too bad for the country that Obongo tapped a bunch of the local losers to help him run the country further into the red.....
    *Rant off*....
    Oh Bro HO..........

Yer gettin' off to a heckofa start.

Seattle's mayor is a real first class turd.

Gary Lock, (Obamaprompter's trade feller), was the former Gov, n' prior ta that the former King County Exec. who blew up a perfectly good Kingdome, (that had a new roof), n' helped kick start two of the most expensive stadiums on planet earth (against the voters expressed wishes), n' most voters in God's country are LIBERALS!!!!!!!

N' they can't afford ta fix the Alaska way viaduct or the 520 floating bridge, either of which would kill the Seattle economy if they fell down or sunk.

That's dim wit Democrats for ya!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GUBMINT Cheese View Post
    Just teasin' ya!....
    *Rant off*....
    They have a "coon" county in the liberal N.W.? Liberal hypocrites! Go figure.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WOW... bringing back memories....

reading some of the monikers that are in use here and used to be used at "the other board". Was a member over there for many years and stopped posting in 2006 right after the "transfer". Haven't been frequenting any message-board since; primarily due to the fact they become so addictive.

On "the other board" I went by the moniker freeandfun1. Not feeling so free nor so fun these days, so thought I would try something new here.

Any of you remember old Hawk from the other place? Believe it or not, I still talk to him quite often.

What ever happend to manu1959, said1, rtwngAvngr and -Cp? There were a few others too that I can't remember.... but of course CSM, I'll never forget you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by texastom View Post
    reading some of the monikers that are in use here and used to be used at "the other board". Was a member over there for many years and stopped posting in 2006 right after the "transfer". Haven't been frequenting any message-board since; primarily due to the fact they become so addictive.

On "the other board" I went by the moniker freeandfun1. Not feeling so free nor so fun these days, so thought I would try something new here.

Any of you remember old Hawk from the other place? Believe it or not, I still talk to him quite often.

What ever happend to manu1959, said1, rtwngAvngr and -Cp? There were a few others too that I can't remember.... but of course CSM, I'll never forget you!
    I'm glad you found yer way back home !
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I'm glad you found yer way back home !
    Thank you, thank you, thank you very muchee!

Sorry man, I didn't forget you! How could I? :-)

So, how have things been???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember you, tom. I don't know if we ever spoke but I do remember you and all those that you indicate that you remember from the other board. I think Cp still posts here from time to time and so does CSM more often but I don't remember the last time I saw m'59, rtwngAvngr or said1.

Good to see you again. Don't let it become addictive this time. I agree with you that it just ain't healthy!!!!!!!! Maybe there's treatment under the Patients Rights and Affordable Care Act available for us?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I remember freeandfun1! I remember hawk too but haven't seen him in ages (online of course). I believe the others post at my old board, I know of another board that Rtwng posts at - and -Cp posts here but not nearly as much as he used to.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I remember freeandfun1! I remember hawk too but haven't seen him in ages (online of course). I believe the others post at my old board, I know of another board that Rtwng posts at - and -Cp posts here but not nearly as much as he used to.
    hey jim! what's your brother up to these days?

the board looks nice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

hey jim! what's your brother up to these days?

the board looks nice.
    John is still the same! Working/living in NJ and has his own board he toys around with at http://www.evilsfunhouse.com (his moniker is "Sir Evil"). He pops in here every now and again to see if he can start some trouble.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock